- Jan Mendling:
Proceedings of the BPM Demo Session at the Fourth International Conference on Business Process Management, BPM 2006, Vienna, Austria, 5-7 Sept 2006. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 203, CEUR-WS.org 2006
- Avi Wasser, Maya Lincoln, Reuven Karni:
ProcessGene Query - a Tool for Querying the Content Layer of Business Process Models.
- Frank Puhlmann:
A Tool Chain for Lazy Soundness.
- Stefan Jablonski, Matthias Färber, Manuel Götz, Bernhard Volz, Sascha Müller, Sebastian Dornstauder:
Configurable Execution Environments for Medical Processes.
- Jussi Vanhatalo, Jana Koehler, Frank Leymann:
Repository for Business Processes and Arbitrary Associated Metadata.
- Gero Decker, Margarit Kirov, Johannes Maria Zaha, Marlon Dumas:
Maestro for Let's Dance: An Environment for Modeling Service Interactions.
- Anis Charfi, Mira Mezini:
Middleware Support for BPEL Workflows in the AO4BPEL Engine.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.