- Boris Konev, Renate A. Schmidt, Stephan Schulz:
Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Practical Aspects of Automated Reasoning, Sydney, Australia, August 10-11, 2008. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 373, CEUR-WS.org 2008
- Alessandro Armando:
Model Checking: New Challenges and Opportunities for Automated Reasoning (Invited Talk).
- Rob Arthan:
Mechanized Reasoning for Continuous Problem Domains (Invited Talk).
- John K. Slaney:
Constraint Modelling: A Challenge for First Order Automated Reasoning (Invited Talk).
- Christoph Benzmüller, Florian Rabe, Carsten Schürmann, Geoff Sutcliffe:
Evaluation of Systems for Higher-order Logic (ESHOL).
- Nachum Dershowitz:
- Timothy L. Hinrichs:
Collaborative Programming: Applications of Logic and Automated Reasoning.
- João Marcos, Dalmo Mendonca:
Towards Fully Automated Axiom Extraction for Finite-Valued Logics.
- Hans de Nivelle, Piotr Witkowski:
A Small Framework for Proof Checking.
- Adam Pease, Geoff Sutcliffe, Nick Siegel, Steven Trac:
The Annual SUMO Reasoning Prizes at CASC.
- Björn Pelzer, Ingo Glöckner:
Combining Theorem Proving with Natural Language Processing.
- Paulo Pinheiro da Silva, Geoff Sutcliffe, Cynthia Chang, Li Ding, Nicholas Del Rio, Deborah L. McGuinness:
Presenting TSTP Proofs with Inference Web Tools.
- Thomas Raths, Jens Otten:
randoCoP: Randomizing the Proof Search Order in the Connection Calculus.
- Steven Trac, Geoff Sutcliffe, Adam Pease:
Integration of the TPTPWorld into SigmaKEE.
- Christoph Weidenbach, Patrick Wischnewski:
Contextual Rewriting in SPASS.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.