- Sebastian Deterding, Jonathan Hook, Rebecca Fiebrink, Marco Gillies, Jeremy Gow, Gillian Smith, Kate Compton, Memo Akten:
Proceedings of the CHI'17 Workshop on Mixed-Initiative Creative Interfaces co-located with ACM CHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2017), Denver, USA, May 7, 2017. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 1907, CEUR-WS.org 2017
- Axel Hoesl, Andreas Butz:
Sense of Authorship and Agency in Computational Creativity Support.
- Laura Devendorf:
Exploring Unstable AIs for Creative Expansion.
- Joseph C. Osborn, Michael Mateas:
Evaluating a Solver-Aided Puzzle Design Tool.
- Rubaiat Habib Kazi, Benjamin J. Lafreniere, Justin Matejka:
Mixed-Initiative Creative Interfaces for Dynamic Illustration and Generative Design.
- Noura Howell:
Personal Reflection as Creative Practice in Collaboration with Biosensing Machines.
- Peter Dalsgaard:
Mixed-Initiative Interfaces for Collaborative Creative Work.
- Graham Dove:
Mixed-Initiative Creative Interfaces for Collaborative Early-Stage Design.
- Kashyap Todi, Daryl Weir, Antti Oulasvirta:
Sketchplorer: A Mixed-Initiative Tool for Sketching and Exploring Interactive Layout Designs.
- Kate Sicchio:
Layering the Choreographic Process: Making Dance Work with Machine Learning.
- Fabio Morreale, Raul Masu, Andrew P. McPherson:
Constraining Control in Mixed-Initiative Musical Interfaces.
- Mark J. Nelson, Simon Colton, Edward Jack Powley, Swen E. Gaudl, Peter Ivey, Rob Saunders, Blanca Pérez Ferrer, Michael Cook:
Mixed-Initiative Approaches to On-Device Mobile Game Design.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.