- Eurographics 2002 - State of the Art Reports, Saarbrücken, Germany, September 2-6, 2002. Eurographics Association 2002
- Frits H. Post, Benjamin Vrolijk, Helwig Hauser, Robert S. Laramee, Helmut Doleisch:
Feature Extraction and Visualisation of Flow Fields.
- Kate Devlin, Alan Chalmers, Alexander Wilkie, Werner Purgathofer:
Tone Reproduction and Physically Based Spectral Rendering.
- Klaus Engel, Thomas Ertl:
Interactive High-Quality Volume Rendering with Flexible Consumer Graphics Hardware.
- Daniel A. Keim, Wolfgang Müller, Heidrun Schumann:
Visual Data Mining.
- Cyrille Damez, Kirill Dmitriev, Karol Myszkowski:
Global Illumination for Interactive Applications and High-Quality Animations.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.