- Marta Poblet, Uri J. Schild, John Zeleznikow:
Proceedings of the Workshop on Legal and Negotiation Support Systems 2009, in conjunction with the 12th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law (ICAIL 2009) Barcelona, Spain, June 12, 2009. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 482, CEUR-WS.org 2009
- Uri J. Schild, Ruth Kannai:
Intelligent Evaluation of Traffic Offender Records.
- Tina Balke, Paulo Novais, Francisco Andrade, Torsten Eymann:
From Real-World Regulations to Concrete Norms for Software Agents: A Case-Based Reasoning Approach.
- Marta Poblet, Pompeu Casanovas, José Manuel López Cobo:
Linking the Semantic Web to ODR: the Ontomedia project.
- Pamela N. Gray, Xenogene Gray, John Zeleznikow:
Intelligent Negotiation Technology.
- Emilia Bellucci:
Software Developed for Use in Family Mediation - AssetDivider.
- Pablo Noriega, Carlos López:
Towards a Platform for Online Mediation.
- Tomasz Zurek, Emil Kruk:
Advisory System for the Agricultural Tax Law.
- Romain Boulet, Pierre Mazzega, Bertrand Jouve:
Environmental, Social and Normative Networks in the MAELIA Platform.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.