Stop the war!
default search action
8th BigMine@KDD 2019: Anchorage, AK, USA
- Albert Bifet, Michele Berlingerio, João Gama, Jesse Read, Ana Rita Nogueira:
Proceedings of the 8th International Workshop on Big Data, IoT Streams and Heterogeneous Source Mining: Algorithms, Systems, Programming Models and Applications co-located with 25th ACM SIGKDD Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (KDD 2019), Anchorage, Alaska, August 4-8, 2019. CEUR Workshop Proceedings 2579, CEUR-WS.org 2020
- Jian Pei:
Mining Graphs and Networks: A 15-Year Journey.
Paper Session 1
- Ritaban Dutta, David Renshaw, Hong Yin, Daniel Liang:
Applying Vision Based Predictive Modelling for Rapid Characterization of Shape Memory Polymer.
Paper Session 2
- Bruno Veloso, Carlos Martins, Raphael Espanha, Raul Azevedo, João Gama:
Detecting Bursts of Activity in Telecommunications.
- Helen McKay, Nathan Griffiths, Phillip Taylor, Theo Damoulas, Zhou Xu:
Online Transfer Learning for Concept Drifting Data Streams.
- Baohua Sun, Daniel Liu, Leo Yu, Jay Li, Helen Liu, Wenhan Zhang, Terry Torng:
System Demonstration of MRAM Co-designed Processing-in-Memory CNN Accelerator for Mobile and IoT Applications.
- Hao Sha, Baohua Sun, Nicholas Yi, Wenhan Zhang, Lin Yang:
On-device Chatbot System using SuperChat Method on Raspberry Pi and CNN Domain Specific Accelerator.
- Baohua Sun, Lin Yang, Michael Lin, Charles Young, Patrick Dong, Wenhan Zhang, Jason Dong:
SuperCaptioning: Image Captioning Using Two-dimensional Word Embedding.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.