Stop the war!
default search action
ODBIS 2008: Auckland, New Zealand
- Proceedings of the 4th International VLDB Workshop on Ontology-based Techniques for DataBases in Information Systems and Knowledge Systems, ODBIS 2008, Auckland, New Zealand, August 23, 2008, Co-located with the 34th International Conference on Very Large Data Bases. 2008
- Program Committee.
- K. Selçuk Candan, Mario Cataldi, Maria Luisa Sapino, Claudio Schifanella:
Structure- and Extension-Informed Taxonomy Alignment. 1-8
- Paolo Atzeni, Stefano Paolozzi, Pierluigi Del Nostro:
Ontologies And Databases: Going Back And Forth. 9-16
- Christophe Cruz, Christophe Nicolle:
Ontology Enrichment and Automatic Population From XML Data. 17-20
- Le Wang, Yingwen Chen, Yan Jia:
Toward Public Opinions Detection: Measuring the Similarity between Instant Messages. 21-28
- Lucas Zamboulis, Alexandra Poulovassilis, Jianing Wang:
Ontology-Assisted Data Transformation and Integration. 29-36
- Domenico Beneventano, Claudio Gennaro, Francesco Guerra:
A Methodology for Building and Querying an Ontology representing Data and Multimedia Sources. 37-40
- Mourad Ouziri:
Accessing heterogeneous databases on the semantic Web: A distributed description logics-based approach. 41-48
- Damires Souza, Rosalie Belian, Ana Carolina Salgado, Patrícia Azevedo Tedesco:
Towards a Context Ontology to Enhance Data Integration Processes. 49-56
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.