- Alyn P. Rockwood:
Educators program from the 30th annual conference on Computer graphics and interactive techniques, 2003, San Diego, California, USA, July 27 - 31, 2003. ACM 2003, ISBN 978-1-4503-7459-0
- Bahman Kalantari:
Polynomiography and applications in art, education, and science.
- Kelvin Sung, Peter Shirley:
A top-down approach to teaching introductory computer graphics.
- Who Jeong Lee:
Computer graphics and theatre.
- Andrew E. Johnson, Thomas G. Moher, Yongjoo Cho, Daniel C. Edelson, Eric Russell:
- Dalton Hunkins, David B. Levine:
The science of images: a cross-disciplinary introduction to the field of 3-D computer graphics.
- Gustav Taxén:
Teaching computer graphics constructively.
- Stephanie L. Smith:
ROVer ranch: a 3-D learning environment for K-12.
- Jin Feng:
Computer simulation technology and teaching and learning interior lighting design.
- Wong Lai Kuan, Yam San Chee:
Constructivist physics learning in an immersive, multi-user hot air balloon simulation program (iHABS).
- LiQin Tan, Roberta K. Tarbell, Robert Wuilfe:
Animating art history: building a bridge between disciplines.
- Geralyn Abinader, Joey Stein, Molly Lenore:
Moving clocks and bending space: a learning/interactive museum environment (LIME).
- Tereza Flaxman:
The future of computer animation education.
- Adam Watkins, Jenifer Niles, Jim Hill, Jim Thacker:
Panel: getting the word out: how to publish in the 3D world.
- Pam Hogarth, Gil Zimmerman, Craig Sylvester, Kat Curry:
Producing a real-world student group project.
- Pam Hogarth, Harry Mott, Michael Scroggins:
Imparting non-technical skills in digital media students.
- Christine Daviault, Marcelo Coelho:
Forum: a new approach for the production of educational content.
- Mitch Williams, Donald P. Brutzman:
Sharing ideas for teaching Web 3D.
- Jason Della Rocca, John Buchanon:
Game development & design: curricular changes.
- Jana Whittington:
The process of effective critiques.
- Jared E. Bendis:
Developing a CD-ROM to teach ceramics.
- Thomas G. Moher, David Haas, Janet Kim, Andrew E. Johnson:
Designing digital phenomenaria: the bee dance.
- Deanna Morse:
MOVE CLICK MOVE: creating an animation DVD.
- Steve DiPaola, David Collins:
A social metaphor-based 3D virtual environment.
- Jason van Gumster:
Blender as an educational tool.
- Andy Yeh, Rodney Nason:
VRMath: an environment for knowledge construction of 3D geometry concepts and processes in virtual reality microworlds.
- Frederico C. Figueiredo, Dena Elisabeth Eber, Joaquim A. Jorge:
CGEMS: Computer Graphics Educational Materials Server.
- Donald P. Brutzman:
X3D-edit authoring for extensible 3D (X3D) graphics.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.