- Terry V. Benzel, George Kesidis:
DETER Community Workshop on Cyber Security Experimentation and Test 2007, Boston, Ma, USA, August 6-7, 2007. USENIX Association 2007
- Ted Faber, John Wroclawski, Kevin Lahey:
A DETER Federation Architecture.
- Anthony D. Joseph:
Very Large Scale Cooperative Experiments in Emulab-Derived Systems.
- Deepak Dayama:
Emulating an Embedded Firewall.
- Ron Ostrenga, Stephen Schwab:
A Plan for Malware Containment in the DETER Testbed.
- Yu Chen, Kai Hwang, Wei-Shinn Ku:
Distributed Change-Point Detection of DDoS Attacks: Experimental Results on DETER Testbed.
- Ji Li, Dah-Yoh Lim, Karen R. Sollins:
Dependency-based Distributed Intrusion Detection.
- Nicholas Weaver, Robin Sommer:
Stress Testing Cluster Bro.
- Jelena Mirkovic, Sonia Fahmy, Peter L. Reiher, Roshan K. Thomas:
Automating DDoS Experimentation.
- Lunquan Li, Peng Liu, Yoon-chan Jhi, George Kesidis:
Evaluation of Collaborative Worm Containments on DETER Testbed.
- Shinsuke Miwa, Toshiyuki Miyachi, Masashi Eto, Masashi Yoshizumi, Yoichi Shinoda:
Design and Implementation of an Isolated Sandbox with Mimetic Internet Used to Analyze Malwares.
- Terry Benzel, Robert Braden, Dongho Kim, Anthony D. Joseph, B. Clifford Neuman, Ron Ostrenga, Stephen Schwab, Keith Sklower:
Design, Deployment, and Use of the DETER Testbed.
- Brett Wilson, Calvin Ko, Alefiya Hussain:
SEER: A Security Experimentation EnviRonment for DETER.
- Dan Duchamp, Greg DeAngelis:
A Hypervisor Based Security Testbed.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.