- Sweitze Roffel:
Introducing article numbering to Artificial Intelligence.
- Gianluigi Greco, Francesco Lupia, Francesco Scarcello:
Coalitional games induced by matching problems: Complexity and islands of tractability for the Shapley value.
- Eisa Alanazi, Malek Mouhoub, Sandra Zilles:
The complexity of exact learning of acyclic conditional preference networks from swap examples.
- Younes Mechqrane, Mohamed Wahbi, Christian Bessiere, Kenneth N. Brown:
Reordering all agents in asynchronous backtracking for distributed constraint satisfaction problems.
- Pavel Gurevich, Hannes Stuke:
Gradient conjugate priors and multi-layer neural networks.
- David Gerault, Pascal Lafourcade, Marine Minier, Christine Solnon:
Computing AES related-key differential characteristics with constraint programming.
- Catrin Misselhorn:
Artificial systems with moral capacities? A research design and its implementation in a geriatric care system.
- Andrea Vanzo, Danilo Croce, Emanuele Bastianelli, Roberto Basili, Daniele Nardi:
Grounded language interpretation of robotic commands through structured learning.
- Abdelkader Ouali, David Allouche, Simon de Givry, Samir Loudni, Yahia Lebbah, Lakhdar Loukil, Patrice Boizumault:
Variable neighborhood search for graphical model energy minimization.
- Jörg Pührer:
Realizability of three-valued semantics for abstract dialectical frameworks.
- Thomas C. Henderson, Robert Simmons, Bernard Serbinowski, Michael Cline, David Sacharny, Xiuyi Fan, Amar Mitiche:
Probabilistic sentence satisfiability: An approach to PSAT.
- Shashank Shekhar, Ronen I. Brafman:
Representing and planning with interacting actions and privacy.
- Sam Bayless, Nodir Kodirov, Syed M. Iqbal, Ivan Beschastnikh, Holger H. Hoos, Alan J. Hu:
Scalable constraint-based virtual data center allocation.
- Oswin Krause, Asja Fischer, Christian Igel:
Algorithms for estimating the partition function of restricted Boltzmann machines.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.