- Cong Hiep Pham, Irfan Ulhaq, Minh Nhat Nguyen, Mathews Nkhoma:
An Exploratory Study of the Effects of Knowledge Sharing Methods on Cyber Security Practice.
- Tahereh Saheb, Faranak Hosseinpouli Mamaghani:
Exploring the Digital Business Ecosystem of Internet of Things in Emerging Economies with a focus on the role of pseudo-private companies.
- Tania Binos, Vince Bruno, Arthur Adamopoulos:
Intelligent agent based framework to augment warehouse management systems for dynamic demand environments.
- Pascal Freier, Matthias Schumann:
Decision Support Systems in the Context of Cyber-Physical Systems: Influencing Factors and Challenges for the Adoption in Production Scheduling.
- Faqir Taj, Karlheinz Kautz, Vince Bruno:
The Coevolution of Routines and IT Systems in IT-enabled Organizational Transformation as an Instance of Digital Transformation: : A Social Constructivist Perspective.
- Alireza Amrollahi:
A Conceptual Tool to Eliminate Filter Bubbles in Social Networks.
- Florence Mwagwabi, Hee Jhee Jiow:
Compliance with security guidelines in teenagers: The conflicting role of peer influence and personal norms.
- Deborah Bunker, Annette Mills, Doug Vogel:
Special Section of Invited Papers from the 30th Australasian Conference on Information Systems.
- Tapani Rinta-Kahila, Esko Penttinen:
Four Flavours of Customers: A dual-system perspective on self-service technology use.
- Sheshadri Chatterjee:
Impact on addiction of online platforms on quality of life: Age and Gender as moderators.
- Yusuf Hassan, Jatin Pandey:
Demystifying the Dark Side of Social Networking Sites through Mindfulness.
- Ashish Kumar Rathore, Dayashankar Maurya, Amit Kumar Srivastava:
Do policymakers use social media for policy design? A Twitter analytics approach.
- Sanjit K. Roy, Gaganpreet Singh, Saadia Shabnam:
Modelling Customer Engagement Behaviour in Smart Retailing: Modelling Customer Engagement Behaviour.
- Abhishek Behl, Pratima Sheorey, Kokil Jain, Meena Chavan, Isha Jajodia, Zuopeng Justin Zhang:
Gamifying the gig: transitioning the dark side to bright side of online engagement.
- Kim Feddema, Paul Harrigan, Shasha Wang:
The dark and light sides of engagement: an analysis of user-generated content in wildlife trade online communities.
- Atulan Guha, Maitrayee Mukerji:
Determinants of Digital Divide using Demand-Supply Framework : Evidence from India.
- Manish Gupta, Arpan Kumar Kar, Charles Jebarajakirthy:
Research on Engaging Stakeholders Online: The Bright and Dark Sides.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.