default search action
- Blanca Bujanda, M. J. Moreta, Juan Carlos Jorge:
New fractional step Runge-Kutta-Nyström methods up to order three.
- Zhenghong Deng, Jiwei Xu, Qun Song, Bin Hu, Tao Wu, Panfei Huang:
Robustness of multi-agent formation based on natural connectivity.
- Jiwei Xu, Zhenghong Deng, Qun Song, Qian Chi, Tao Wu, Yijie Huang, Dan Liu, Mingyu Gao:
Multi-UAV counter-game model based on uncertain information.
- Pradip Roul, V. M. K. Prasad Goura:
A high order numerical method and its convergence for time-fractional fourth order partial differential equations.
- Shudong Li, Dawei Zhao, Xiaobo Wu, Zhihong Tian, Aiping Li, Zhen Wang:
Functional immunization of networks based on message passing.
- Wenya Qi, Lunji Song:
Weak Galerkin method with implicit θ-schemes for second-order parabolic problems.
- Beibei Guo, Yu Xiao, Chiping Zhang, Yong Zhao:
Graph theory-based adaptive intermittent synchronization for stochastic delayed complex networks with semi-Markov jump.
- Bahar Uyar Düldül, Mustafa Düldül:
Derivation of slant helices on a given surface through new approaches.
- Xiao Wang, Yufu Ning, Zhen Peng:
Some results about uncertain differential equations with time-dependent delay.
- Mai Duc Thanh, Dao Huy Cuong:
Building a van Leer-type numerical scheme for a model of two-phase flows.
- Philsu Kim, Dojin Kim:
Convergence and stability of a BSLM for advection-diffusion models with Dirichlet boundary conditions.
- Zhenshu Wen:
The generalized bifurcation method for deriving exact solutions of nonlinear space-time fractional partial differential equations.
- Yongchao Zhang, Liquan Mei:
A hybrid high-order method for a class of quasi-Newtonian Stokes equations on general meshes.
- Gül Deniz Çayli:
Construction methods for idempotent nullnorms on bounded lattices.
- Alicia Herrero, Néstor Thome:
Sharp partial order and linear autonomous systems.
- Byeongseon Jeong, Jungho Yoon:
A new family of non-stationary hermite subdivision schemes reproducing exponential polynomials.
- Xiuwen Yang, Ligong Wang:
Extremal Laplacian energy of directed trees, unicyclic digraphs and bicyclic digraphs.
- Min Li, Chengming Huang:
Projected Euler-Maruyama method for stochastic delay differential equations under a global monotonicity condition.
- Raymond J. Spiteri, Wenxian Guo:
Efficient partitioned numerical integrators for myocardial cell models.
- Dan Ye, Xiehuan Li:
Event-triggered fault detection for continuous-time networked polynomial-fuzzy-model-based systems.
- Xue Guan, Wenjun Liu, Qin Zhou, Anjan Biswas:
Some lump solutions for a generalized (3+1)-dimensional Kadomtsev-Petviashvili equation.
- Xuefeng Zhang, Zeli Zhao:
Robust stabilization for rectangular descriptor fractional order interval systems with order 0 α .
- Qiang Yu, Hao Lv:
The new stability criteria of discrete-time switched systems with an improved mode dependent average dwell time approach.
- Sandi Klavzar, Indra Rajasingh, D. Ahima Emilet:
A lower bound and several exact results on the d-lucky number.
- Silvia Bertoluzza, Silvia Falletta, Letizia Scuderi:
Wavelets and convolution quadrature for the efficient solution of a 2D space-time BIE for the wave equation.
- Hugo de la Cruz, Juan Carlos Jimenez:
Exact pathwise simulation of multi-dimensional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes.
- Davood Ahmadian, O. Farkhondeh Rouz, Karim Ivaz, Ali Safdari-Vaighani:
Robust numerical algorithm to the European option with illiquid markets.
- Dhiraj Kumar Das, Subhas Khajanchi, Tapan Kumar Kar:
The impact of the media awareness and optimal strategy on the prevalence of tuberculosis.
- Ramin Khademi, Abolhassan Razminia, Vladimir I. Shiryaev:
Conjugate-mixed convection of nanofluid flow over an inclined flat plate in porous media.
- Flavia Bonomo-Braberman, Mitre Costa Dourado, Mario Valencia-Pabon, Juan C. Vera:
A note on homomorphisms of Kneser hypergraphs.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.