- Yu Shi, Weng Kee Wong, Jonathan G. Goldin, Matthew S. Brown, Hyun J. Grace Kim:
Prediction of progression in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis using CT scans at baseline: A quantum particle swarm optimization - Random forest approach.
- Javier Puente, Fernando Gascón, Borja Ponte, David de la Fuente:
On strategic choices faced by large pharmaceutical laboratories and their effect on innovation risk under fuzzy conditions.
- Shigehiko Schamoni, Holger A. Lindner, Verena Schneider-Lindner, Manfred Thiel, Stefan Riezler:
Leveraging implicit expert knowledge for non-circular machine learning in sepsis prediction.
- Yanpeng Qu, Guanli Yue, Changjing Shang, Longzhi Yang, Reyer Zwiggelaar, Qiang Shen:
Multi-criterion mammographic risk analysis supported with multi-label fuzzy-rough feature selection.
- David Riaño, Mor Peleg, Annette ten Teije:
Ten years of knowledge representation for health care (2009-2018): Topics, trends, and challenges.
- Helena A. Watson, Rachel M. Tribe, Andrew H. Shennan:
The role of medical smartphone apps in clinical decision-support: A literature review.
- Sebastian Spänig, Agnes Emberger-Klein, Jan-Peter Sowa, Ali Canbay, Klaus Menrad, Dominik Heider:
The virtual doctor: An interactive clinical-decision-support system based on deep learning for non-invasive prediction of diabetes.
- V. Jahmunah, Shu Lih Oh, V. Rajinikanth, Edward J. Ciaccio, Kang Hao Cheong, Arunkumar N., U. Rajendra Acharya:
Automated detection of schizophrenia using nonlinear signal processing methods.
- Mohamed Abdel-Basset, Mohamed Elhoseny, Abduallah Gamal, Florentin Smarandache:
A novel model for evaluation Hospital medical care systems based on plithogenic sets.
- U. Rajendra Acharya, Kristen M. Meiburger, Joel E. W. Koh, Jahmunah Vicnesh, Edward J. Ciaccio, Shu Lih Oh, Sock Keow Tan, Raja Rizal Azman Raja Aman, Filippo Molinari, Kwan Hoong Ng:
Automated plaque classification using computed tomography angiography and Gabor transformations.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.