Stop the war!
default search action
Biosystems, Volume 183
Volume 183, September 2019
- Roman R. Poznanski, Lleuvelyn A. Cacha, Ahmad Zubaidi Abdul Latif, Sheikh Hussain Salleh, Jalil Ali, Preecha P. Yupapin, Jack A. Tuszynski, Tengku M. Ariff:
Molecular orbitals of delocalized electron clouds in neuronal domains.
- Matteo Saponati, Jordi García-Ojalvo, Enrico Cataldo, Alberto Mazzoni:
Integrate-and-fire network model of activity propagation from thalamus to cortex.
- Rimjhim Tomar:
Review: Methods of firing rate estimation.
- Diego Guidolin, M. Marcoli, C. Tortorella, G. Maura, Luigi Francesco Agnati:
From the hierarchical organization of the central nervous system to the hierarchical aspects of biocodes.
- Charles W. Carter Jr., Peter R. Wills:
Experimental solutions to problems defining the origin of codon-directed protein synthesis.
- Nadir M. Maraldi:
In search of a primitive signaling code.
- Almo Farina:
Acoustic codes from a rural sanctuary: How ecoacoustic events operate across a landscape scale.
- Warren A. Vieira, Catherine D. McCusker:
Hierarchical pattern formation during amphibian limb regeneration.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.