- Roger Sá da Silva, Luis Fernando Marins, Daniela Volcan Almeida, Karina dos Santos Machado, Adriano Velasque Werhli:
A comparison of classifiers for predicting the class color of fluorescent proteins.
- Michael Vincent, Santiago Schnell:
Disorder Atlas: Web-based software for the proteome-based interpretation of intrinsic disorder predictions.
- Phoom Chairatana, Jitti Niramitranon, Prapasiri Pongprayoon:
Dynamics of human defensin 5 (HD5) self-assembly in solution: Molecular simulations/insights.
- Shuping Cheng, Lu Zhang, Jianjun Tan, Weikang Gong, Chunhua Li, Xiaoyi Zhang:
DM-RPIs: Predicting ncRNA-protein interactions using stacked ensembling strategy.
- Priya Kumari, Raju Poddar:
A comparative multivariate analysis of nitrilase enzymes: An ensemble based computational approach.
- Flávia S. Zandonadi, Elisa Castañeda Santa Cruz, Johanna Korvala:
New SDC function prediction based on protein-protein interaction using bioinformatics tools.
- Azminah Azminah, Linda Erlina, Maksum Radji, Abdul Mun'im, Rezi Riadhi Syahdi, Arry Yanuar:
In silico and in vitro identification of candidate SIRT1 activators from Indonesian medicinal plants compounds database.
- Ankita Behl, Prakash Chandra Mishra:
Structural insights into the binding mechanism of Plasmodium falciparum exported Hsp40-Hsp70 chaperone pair.
- Jun Li, Ge'an Wu, Qiang Fu, Heng'an Ge, Shu Liu, Xiaolong Li, Biao Cheng:
Exploring the influence of conserved lysine69 on the catalytic activity of the helicobacter pylori shikimate dehydrogenase: A combined QM/MM and MD simulations.
- João Marcos Galúcio, Elton Figueira Monteiro, Deivid Almeida de Jesus, Clauber Henrique Costa, Raissa Caroline Siqueira, Gabriela Bianchi dos Santos, Jerônimo Lameira, Kauê Santana da Costa:
In silico identification of natural products with anticancer activity using a chemo-structural database of Brazilian biodiversity.
- Aditi Wagle, Su Hui Seong, María Julia Castro, María Belén Faraoni, Ana Paula Murray, Hyun Ah Jung, Jae Sue Choi:
Influence of functional moiety in lupane-type triterpenoids in BACE1 inhibition.
- Jorge Félix Beltrán Lissabet, Lisandra Herrera Belén, Jorge G. Farias:
TTAgP 1.0: A computational tool for the specific prediction of tumor T cell antigens.
- Nouman Rasool, Waqar Hussain, Yaser Daanial Khan:
Revelation of enzyme activity of mutant pyrazinamidases from Mycobacterium tuberculosis upon binding with various metals using quantum mechanical approach.
- Nikita Soni, Sunil Kumar Swain, Ravi Kant, Aditya Singh, Rahul Ravichandran, Suresh K. Verma, Pritam Kumar Panda, Mrutyunjay Suar:
Landscape of ROD9 Island: Functional annotations and biological network of hypothetical proteins in Salmonella enterica.
- Chenling Pan, Hao Meng, Shuqun Zhang, Zhili Zuo, Yuehai Shen, Liangliang Wang, Kwen-Jen Chang:
Homology modeling and 3D-QSAR study of benzhydrylpiperazine δ opioid receptor agonists.
- Hajar Sirous, Giulia Chemi, Giuseppe Campiani, Simone Brogi:
An integrated in silico screening strategy for identifying promising disruptors of p53-MDM2 interaction.
- Arun K. G., Sharanya C. S., J. Abhithaj, C. Sadasivan:
Biochemical and computational insights of adenosine deaminase inhibition by Epigallocatechin gallate.
- Xue-Zhen Liang, Rui Li, Bo Xu, Di Luo, Guang-Bo Liu, Jiang Peng, Gang Li:
Systematic evaluation of the mechanisms of zoledronic acid based on network pharmacology.
- Mousam Kumar Ram, Koel Mukherjee, Dev Mani Pandey:
Identification of miRNA, their targets and miPEPs in peanut (Arachis hypogaea L.).
- Vladimir R. Vukic, Davor M. Loncar, Dajana V. Vukic, Lidija R. Jevric, Goran Benedekovic, Jovana Francuz, Vesna Kojic, Milica Z. Karadzic Banjac, Velimir Popsavin:
In vitro antitumor activity, ADME-Tox and 3D-QSAR of synthesized and selected natural styryl lactones.
- Supriyo Chakraborty, Parvin A. Barbhuiya, Gulshana A. Mazumder, Bornali Deb, Arif Uddin:
Compositional features and codon usage pattern of TP63 gene.
- Shailima Rampogu, Shraddha Parate, Saravanan Parameswaran, Chanin Park, Ayoung Baek, Minky Son, YoHan Park, Seok Ju Park, Keun Woo Lee:
Natural compounds as potential Hsp90 inhibitors for breast cancer-Pharmacophore guided molecular modelling studies.
- Mohamad Fawzi Mahomoodally, Carene Marie Nancy Picot-Allain, M. Hosenally, Asli Ugurlu, Adriano Mollica, Azzurra Stefanucci, Eulogio J. Llorent-Martínez, Mehmet Cengiz Baloglu, Gokhan Zengin:
Multi-targeted potential of Pittosporum senacia Putt.: HPLC-ESI-MSn analysis, in silico docking, DNA protection, antimicrobial, enzyme inhibition, anti-cancer and apoptotic activity.
- Nisar Wani, Khalid Raza:
Integrative approaches to reconstruct regulatory networks from multi-omics data: A review of state-of-the-art methods.
- Di Ding, Siyu Han, Hui Zhang, Ye He, Ying Li:
Predictive biomarkers of colorectal cancer.
- Basit Jabbar, Muhammad Shahzad Iqbal, Anicet A. Batcho, Idrees A. Nasir, Bushra Rashid, Tayyab Husnain, Robert J. Henry:
Target prediction of candidate miRNAs from Oryza sativa for silencing the RYMV genome.
- Muhammad Saqib, Attia Rabbani, Ubaid Ahmed Nisar, Waqas Ashraf, Shamsul Qamar:
Kinetic flux vector splitting scheme for solving non-reactive multi-component flows.
- Mayank, Ashutosh Singh, Navneet Kaur, Neha Garg, Narinder Singh:
Anticancer SAR establishment and novel accruing signal transduction model of drug action using biscoumarin scaffold.
- Wenhao Jiang, Zheng Zhang, Yan Sun, Yajuan Zhang, Luyu Zhang, Handeng Liu, Rui Peng:
Construction and analysis of a diabetic nephropathy related protein-protein interaction network reveals nine critical and functionally associated genes.
- Nazanin Gholampour-Faroji, Razieh Farazmand, Jafar Hemmat, Aliakbar Haddad-Mashadrizeh:
Modeling, stability and the activity assessment of glutathione reductase from Streptococcus Thermophilus; Insights from the in-silico simulation study.
- Prakash Bansode, R. Anantacharya, Maruti Dhanavade, Subodh Kamble, Sagar Barale, Kailas Sonawane, Nayak D. Satyanarayan, Gajanan Rashinkar:
Evaluation of drug candidature: In silico ADMET, binding interactions with CDK7 and normal cell line studies of potentially anti-breast cancer enamidines.
- Ying-Zhan Sun, Jing-Wei Wu, Xin-Hua Lu, Ying Ma, Run-Ling Wang:
Exploring the effect of aplidin on low molecular weight protein tyrosine phosphatase by molecular docking and molecular dynamic simulation study.
- Jinxia Gu, Hong Zhu, Dayong Zhu, Ming Li, Mochao Xiao, Dongxia Yan, Shaohui Shen:
VWF, CXCL8 and IL6 might be potential druggable genes for acute coronary syndrome (ACS).
- Loo Keat Wei, Leong Shi Quan:
Biomarkers for ischemic stroke subtypes: A protein-protein interaction analysis.
- Seira Takitou, Akito Taneda:
Ant colony optimization for predicting RNA folding pathways.
- Chiranjeevi Pasala, Sudheer Kumar Katari, Ravina Madhulitha Nalamolu, R. Bitla Aparna, Umamaheswari Amineni:
Integration of core hopping, quantum-mechanics, molecular mechanics coupled binding-energy estimations and dynamic simulations for fragment-based novel therapeutic scaffolds against Helicobacter pylori strains.
- Noam Mamet, Gil Harari, Adva Zamir, Ido Bachelet:
Simulating the Monty Hall problem in a DNA sequencing machine.
- Mohammad Vahed, Aaron Sweeney, Hiroshi Shirasawa, Majid Vahed:
The initial stage of structural transformation of Aβ42 peptides from the human and mole rat in the presence of Fe2+ and Fe3+: Related to Alzheimer's disease.
- Dejiang Kong, Ying Wang, Han-xun Wang, Mingxing Wang, Jian Wang, Mao-Sheng Cheng:
Molecular determinants for ligand binding at Nav1.4 and Nav1.7 channels: Experimental affinity results analyzed by molecular modeling.
- M. Lucía Vázquez:
Molecular evolution of the internal transcribed spacers in red oaks (Quercus sect. Lobatae).
- Dayse Santos Almeida Cassiano, Isabella Mary Alves Reis, Isabela de Oliveira Estrela, Humberto Fonseca de Freitas, Samuel Silva da Rocha Pita, Jorge Mauricio David, Alexsandro Branco:
Acetylcholinesterase inhibitory activities and bioguided fractionation of the Ocotea percoriacea extracts: HPLC-DAD-MS/MS characterization and molecular modeling of their alkaloids in the active fraction.
- V. N. Sameer Hassan, Johanna Lethin, Rasmus Blomberg, Hesam Mousavi, Henrik Aronsson:
In silico based screening of WRKY genes for identifying functional genes regulated by WRKY under salt stress.
- Reza Hasanzadeh Ghasemi, Masoud Keramati, Mohammad Hashemi Saleh Mojarrad:
The effect of structure on improvement of the PNA Young modulus: A study of steered molecular dynamics.
- Mirjana M. Maljkovic:
DistAA: Database of amino acid distances in proteins and web application for statistical review of distances.
- Jang Hoon Kim, Chang Hyun Jin:
Xanthine oxidase inhibitory activity of isoflavonoids from Apios americana.
- Chaitanya Sadashiv Jangam, Shovonlal Bhowmick, Rekha Dhondiram Chorge, Lomate Dhanraj Bharatrao, Pritee Chunarkar Patil, Rupesh V. Chikhale, Nora Abdullah AlFaris, Jozaa zaidan ALTamimi, Saikh Mohammad Wabaidur, Md Ataul Islam:
Pharmacoinformatics-based identification of anti-bacterial catalase-peroxidase enzyme inhibitors.
- Xiangyu Zhang, Jianping Mao, Wei Li, Kazuo Koike, Jian Wang:
Improved 3D-QSAR prediction by multiple-conformational alignment: A case study on PTP1B inhibitors.
- Qudsia Yousafi, Saba Kanwal, Hamid Rashid, Muhammad Saad Khan, Shahzad Saleem, Muhammad Aslam:
In silico structural and functional characterization and phylogenetic study of alkaline phosphatase in bacterium, Rhizobium leguminosarum (Frank 1879).
- Emine Topcu, Kyle K. Biggar:
PeSA: A software tool for peptide specificity analysis.
- Yadhu Suneja, Anil Kumar Gupta, Parveen Chhuneja, Navtej Singh Bains:
Molecular evolution and structural variations in nuclear encoded chloroplast localized heat shock protein 26 (sHSP26) from genetically diverse wheat species.
- Sarthak Mishra, Yash Pratap Rastogi, Suraiya Jabin, Punit Kaur, Mohammad Amir, Shabnam Khatun:
A deep learning ensemble for function prediction of hypothetical proteins from pathogenic bacterial species.
- Juncai Xin, Ting Fan, Pan Guo, Ju Wang:
Identification of functional divergence sites in dopamine receptors of vertebrates.
- Huiwei Zhou, Xuefei Li, Weihong Yao, Zhuang Liu, Shixian Ning, Chengkun Lang, Lei Du:
Improving neural protein-protein interaction extraction with knowledge selection.
- Hossein Fallahi, Rasoul Godini:
System-level responses to cisplatin in pro-apoptotic stages of breast cancer MCF-7 cell line.
- Sudhan Debnath, Manupati Kanakaraju, Minarul Islam, Ragini Yeeravalli, Debanjan Sen, Amitava Das:
In silico design, synthesis and activity of potential drug-like chrysin scaffold-derived selective EGFR inhibitors as anticancer agents.
- Nutan Chauhan, Raju Poddar:
In silico pharmacophore modeling and simulation studies for searching potent antileishmanials targeted against Leishmania donovani nicotinamidase.
- Wenbin Liu, Yugai Du, Gang Fang, Zheng Kou, Xianghong Wang, Henry Han:
Efficient Gaussian sample specific network marker discovery and drug enrichment analysis validation.
- Xiaohui Lin, Chao Li, Weijie Ren, Xiao Luo, Yanpeng Qi:
A new feature selection method based on symmetrical uncertainty and interaction gain.
- Sumith Yesudasan, Rodney D. Averett:
Recent advances in computational modeling of fibrin clot formation: A review.
- P. B. Jayaraj, Samyak Jain:
Ligand based virtual screening using SVM on GPU.
- Fatemeh Khani-Habibabadi, Shahrzad Askari, Javad Zahiri, Mohammad Javan, Mehrdad Behmanesh:
Novel BDNF-regulatory microRNAs in neurodegenerative disorders pathogenesis: An in silico study.
- Thitiya Boonma, Bodee Nutho, Thanyada Rungrotmongkol, Nadtanet Nunthaboot:
Understanding of the drug resistance mechanism of hepatitis C virus NS3/4A to paritaprevir due to D168N/Y mutations: A molecular dynamics simulation perspective.
- Mingfei Ji, Yelei Ding, Xiaolong Li, Ningfang Mao, Jie Chen:
Computational investigation of a ternary model of SnoN-SMAD3-SMAD4 complex.
- Benjamin L. Skidmore, James M. Briggs:
RNAdemocracy: an ensemble method for RNA secondary structure prediction using consensus scoring.
- Sharath Belenahalli Shekarappa, Shivananda Kandagalla, Vikas H. Malojirao, Pavan Kumar G. S., Prabhakar B. T., Manjunatha Hanumanthappa:
A systems biology approach to identify the key targets of curcumin and capsaicin that downregulate pro-inflammatory pathways in human monocytes.
- Jie Kong, Liuxia Li, Lu Zhimin, Jiaxin Yan, Ding Ji, Yanfeng Chen, Wu Yuanyuan, Xu Chen, Haiyan Shao, Jiehua Wang, Zhanyun Da:
Potential protein biomarkers for systemic lupus erythematosus determined by bioinformatics analysis.
- Kaiyang Qu, Feng Gao, Fei Guo, Quan Zou:
Taxonomy dimension reduction for colorectal cancer prediction.
- Georcki Ropón-Palacios, Manuel E. Chenet-Zuta, Kewin Otazu, Gustavo E. Olivos-Ramirez, Ihosvany Camps:
Novel multi-epitope protein containing conserved epitopes from different Leishmania species as potential vaccine candidate: Integrated immunoinformatics and molecular dynamics approach.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.