- Peng Wu, Jiaming Zhu, Ligang Zhou, Huayou Chen:
Local feedback mechanism based on consistency-derived for consensus building in group decision making with hesitant fuzzy linguistic preference relations.
- Yang Liu, Jun Tian, Gengzhong Feng, Zhongquan Hu:
A relief supplies purchasing model via option contracts.
- Hêris Golpîra, Erfan Babaee Tirkolaee:
Stable maintenance tasks scheduling: A bi-objective robust optimization model.
- Bzhwen A. Kadir, Ole Broberg, Carolina Souza da Conceição:
Current research and future perspectives on human factors and ergonomics in Industry 4.0.
- Avi Herbon:
Replenishing an inventory system permitting lost sales under Poisson demand and short lead times: Explicit performance and an efficient algorithm.
- Sajede Aminzadegan, Mohammad Tamannaei, Morteza Rasti Barzoki:
Multi-agent supply chain scheduling problem by considering resource allocation and transportation.
- Wei Yu, Ruizhu Han:
The impact of pollution taxation on competitive green product choice strategies.
- Deepshikha Sarma, Uttam Kumar Bera, Amrit Das:
A mathematical model for resource allocation in emergency situations with the co-operation of NGOs under uncertainty.
- Zhitao Xu, Adel Elomri, Shaligram Pokharel, Fatih Mutlu:
A model for capacitated green vehicle routing problem with the time-varying vehicle speed and soft time windows.
- Yuyang Chen, Kaiming Bi, Chih-Hang Wu, David Ben-Arieh:
A new evidence-based optimal control in healthcare delivery: A better clinical treatment management for septic patients.
- Akram A. El-Tannir:
Optimal project deadlines for mean-variance incentive contract designs.
- Hui Xiong, Lu Ma, Mengxi Ning, Xu Zhao, Jinxian Weng:
The tolerable waiting time: A generalized Pareto distribution model with empirical investigation.
- Christian A. Cancino, Keivan Amirbagheri, José M. Merigó, Yasser Dessouky:
A bibliometric analysis of supply chain analytical techniques published in Computers & Industrial Engineering.
- Shuangyan Li, Zhongwei Wang, Xin Wang, Dezhi Zhang, Yajie Liu:
Integrated optimization model of a biomass feedstock delivery problem with carbon emissions constraints and split loads.
- Niloofar Gilani Larimi, Saeed Yaghoubi:
A robust mathematical model for platelet supply chain considering social announcements and blood extraction technologies.
- Xing-Xian Zhang, Ying-Ming Wang, Sheng-Qun Chen, Lei Chen:
On the combination and normalization of conflicting interval-valued belief structures.
- Adem Akgül, Serap Ulusam Seçkiner:
Optimization of biomass to bioenergy supply chain with tri-generation and district heating and cooling network systems.
- Hale Erkan, Nesim K. Erkip, Özge Safak:
Collaborative decision making for air traffic management: A generic mathematical program for the rescheduling problem.
- Donghai Liu, Lizhen Wang:
Multi-attribute decision making with hesitant fuzzy information based on least common multiple principle and reference ideal method.
- Hosna Mollanoori, Reza Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Chefi Triki, Mostafa Hajiaghaei-Keshteli, Fatemeh Sabouhi:
Extending the solid step fixed-charge transportation problem to consider two-stage networks and multi-item shipments.
- Fadel Abdallah, Camel Tanougast, Imed Kacem, Camille Diou, Daniel Singer:
Genetic algorithms for scheduling in a CPU/FPGA architecture with heterogeneous communication delays.
- Xian Zhao, Zhiyue Lv, Zongda He, Weiguo Wang:
Reliability and opportunistic maintenance for a series system with multi-stage accelerated damage in shock environments.
- Xian Zhao, Leping Sun, Mengyuan Wang, Xiaoyue Wang:
A shock model for multi-component system considering the cumulative effect of severely damaged components.
- Eliana María González-Neira, Ana María Urrego-Torres, Ana María Cruz-Riveros, Catalina Henao-García, Jairo R. Montoya-Torres, Lina Paola Molina-Sánchez, Jose-Fernando Jimenez:
Robust solutions in multi-objective stochastic permutation flow shop problem.
- Abdul Haq, Tahir Munir, Michael B. C. Khoo:
Dual multivariate CUSUM mean charts.
- Chao Tian, Juan-juan Peng, Shuai Zhang, Wenyu Zhang, Jian-qiang Wang:
Weighted picture fuzzy aggregation operators and their applications to multi-criteria decision-making problems.
- Maryam Radman, Kourosh Eshghi:
A framework to exploit the structure of and solve set packing problems with a semi-block-angular structure.
- Tansel Dökeroglu, Ender Sevinç, Tayfun Kucukyilmaz, Ahmet Cosar:
A survey on new generation metaheuristic algorithms.
- Qiang Lin, Jinying He:
Supply chain contract design considering the supplier's asset structure and capital constraints.
- Thyago Peres Carvalho, Fabrízzio Alphonsus A. M. N. Soares, Roberto Vita, Roberto da Piedade Francisco, João Pedro Tavares Vieira Basto, Symone G. S. Alcalá:
A systematic literature review of machine learning methods applied to predictive maintenance.
- Esha Saha, Pradip Kumar Ray:
Modelling and analysis of inventory management systems in healthcare: A review and reflections.
- Yinling Liu, Tao Wang, Haiqing Zhang, Vincent Cheutet, Guohua Shen:
The design and simulation of an autonomous system for aircraft maintenance scheduling.
- Mandla D. Diko, Subha Chakraborti, Ronald J. M. M. Does:
An alternative design of the two-sided CUSUM chart for monitoring the mean when parameters are estimated.
- Zixiang Li, Ibrahim Kucukkoc, Zikai Zhang:
Iterated local search method and mathematical model for sequence-dependent U-shaped disassembly line balancing problem.
- Yanfen Shang, Tao Li, Lisha Song, Zhiqiong Wang:
Control charts for monitoring two-dimensional spatial count data with spatial correlations.
- Airam Expósito-Marquez, Christopher Expósito Izquierdo, Julio Brito-Santana, José Andrés Moreno-Pérez:
Greedy randomized adaptive search procedure to design waste collection routes in La Palma.
- Jian Chen, George Q. Huang, Jun-Qiang Wang:
Synchronized scheduling of production and outbound shipping using bilevel-based simulated annealing algorithm.
- Ali Chaouche, Menouar Boulif:
Solving the unsupervised graph partitioning problem with genetic algorithms: Classical and new encoding representations.
- Ruilin Pan, Zhenghong Li, Jianhua Cao, Hongliang Zhang, Xue Xia:
Electrical load tracking scheduling of steel plants under time-of-use tariffs.
- Ruyu Cui, Xingye Dong, Youfang Lin:
Models for aircraft maintenance routing problem with consideration of remaining time and robustness.
- Vedpal Arya, S. G. Deshmukh, Naresh Bhatnagar:
Performance analysis of high technology collaborative networks: A case of medical device manufacturing.
- HaoJie Chen, Guofu Ding, Jian Zhang, Shengfeng Qin:
Research on priority rules for the stochastic resource constrained multi-project scheduling problem with new project arrival.
- Aykan Akincilar, Ece Akincilar:
A new idea for ambulance location problem in an environment under uncertainty in both path and average speed: Absolutely robust planning.
- Syarif Daniel Budiman, Hsin Rau:
A mixed-integer model for the implementation of postponement strategies in the globalized green supply chain network.
- Rylan H. Caldeira, A. Gnanavelbabu:
Solving the flexible job shop scheduling problem using an improved Jaya algorithm.
- Ignacio Moya, Manuel Chica, Joaquín Bautista:
Constructive metaheuristics for solving the Car Sequencing Problem under uncertain partial demand.
- Suman Samanta, Deepu Philip, Shankar Chakraborty:
A quick convergent artificial bee colony algorithm for solving quadratic assignment problems.
- Can Liao, Haixiang Guo, Kejun Zhu, Jennifer Shang:
Enhancing emergency pedestrian safety through flow rate design: Bayesian-Nash Equilibrium in multi-agent system.
- Toni Lupo, Elvira Bellomo:
DINESERV along with fuzzy hierarchical TOPSIS to support the best practices observation and service quality improvement in the restaurant context.
- Lu Chen, Jinfeng Wang, Xianyang Xu:
An energy-efficient single machine scheduling problem with machine reliability constraints.
- Marco Amorim, Francisco Antunes, Sara Ferreira, António Couto:
An integrated approach for strategic and tactical decisions for the emergency medical service: Exploring optimization and metamodel-based simulation for vehicle location.
- Victor Pimentel, Aishajiang Aizezikali, Tim Baker:
Hotel revenue management: Benefits of simultaneous overbooking and allocation problem formulation in price optimization.
- Xin Yang, Jianjun Wu, Huijun Sun, Ziyou Gao, Haodong Yin, Yunchao Qu:
Performance improvement of energy consumption, passenger time and robustness in metro systems: A multi-objective timetable optimization approach.
- Arturo J. Fernández:
Optimal attribute sampling plans in closed-forms.
- Xin Huang, Feng Wu:
A novel topic-based framework for recommending long tail products.
- Luis J. Zeballos, Carlos A. Méndez, Ana Barbosa-Póvoa:
Mixed-integer linear programming approach for product design for life-cycle profit.
- Wenhui Zhou, Cheng Cheng, Zhibin Zheng:
Optimal design of an attribute control chart for monitoring the mean of autocorrelated processes.
- Xianliang Liu, Shu-Ping Wan:
A method to calculate the ranges of criteria weights in ELECTRE I and II methods.
- Xuefeng Zhang, Jiafu Su:
A combined fuzzy DEMATEL and TOPSIS approach for estimating participants in knowledge-intensive crowdsourcing.
- Morteza Alizadeh, Junfeng Ma, Nezam Mahdavi-Amiri, Mohammad Marufuzzaman, Raed M. Jaradat:
A stochastic programming model for a capacitated location-allocation problem with heterogeneous demands.
- Benrong Zheng, Niu Yu, Liang Jin, Huosong Xia:
Effects of power structure on manufacturer encroachment in a closed-loop supply chain.
- Ivan Vlasic, Marko Durasevic, Domagoj Jakobovic:
Improving genetic algorithm performance by population initialisation with dispatching rules.
- Yong Liu, Ren-Shi Zhang:
A three-way grey incidence clustering approach with changing decision objects.
- Jing Shi:
Contract manufacturer's encroachment strategy and quality decision with different channel leadership structures.
- Alireza Goli, Hasan Khademi Zare, Reza Tavakkoli-Moghaddam, Ahmad Sadeghieh:
Hybrid artificial intelligence and robust optimization for a multi-objective product portfolio problem Case study: The dairy products industry.
- Daniele Peri:
Hybridization of the imperialist competitive algorithm and local search with application to ship design optimization.
- Jason Rhuggenaath, Alp Akcay, Yingqian Zhang, Uzay Kaymak:
Optimal display-ad allocation with guaranteed contracts and supply side platforms.
- Mohammad Ramshani, Jim Ostrowski, Kaike Zhang, Xueping Li:
Two level uncapacitated facility location problem with disruptions.
- Yinhui Ao, Huiping Zhang, Cuifen Wang:
Research of an integrated decision model for production scheduling and maintenance planning with economic objective.
- Bingjie He, Junxiang Li, Fugee Tsung, Yan Gao, Jingxin Dong, Yazheng Dang:
Monitoring of power consumption requirement load process and price adjustment for smart grid.
- Kuan Zeng, Yeming (Yale) Gong, Xianhao Xu:
Supply chain choice with financial constraints on the internet: Drop shipping vs. traditional channel.
- Mingming Hu, Jibin Lan, Zhongxing Wang:
A distance measure, similarity measure and possibility degree for hesitant interval-valued fuzzy sets.
- Amitava Mukherjee, Zhi Lin Chong, Michael B. C. Khoo:
Comparisons of some distribution-free CUSUM and EWMA schemes and their applications in monitoring impurity in mining process flotation.
- Fabienne Garcia, Bernard Grabot, Gilles Paché:
Adoption mechanisms of a supplier portal: A case study in the European aerospace industry.
- Kanchana Sethanan, Warisa Wisittipanich, Nuttachat Wisittipanit, Krisanarach Nitisiri, Karn Moonsri:
Integrating scheduling with optimal sublot for parallel machine with job splitting and dependent setup times.
- Abhishek Sharma, Gourav Dwivedi, Amol Singh:
Game-theoretic analysis of a two-echelon supply chain with option contract under fairness concerns.
- Mao Chen, Chao Wu, Xiangyang Tang, Xicheng Peng, Zhizhong Zeng, Sanya Liu:
An efficient deterministic heuristic algorithm for the rectangular packing problem.
- José-Fernando Camacho-Vallejo, Samuel Nucamendi-Guillén, Rosa G. González-Ramírez:
An optimization framework for the distribution process of a manufacturing company balancing deliverymen workload and customer's waiting times.
- Zhou-Jing Wang:
An axiomatic property based triangular fuzzy extension of Saaty's consistency.
- Mohamed Salama, Ehab A. Abdelhafiez, Mohamed Shalaby:
Maximizing number of direct trips for a skip-stop policy in metro systems.
- Amir Mohammad Fathollahi Fard, Mehdi Ranjbar-Bourani, Naoufel Cheikhrouhou, Mostafa Hajiaghaei-Keshteli:
Novel modifications of social engineering optimizer to solve a truck scheduling problem in a cross-docking system.
- Amine Belhadi, Karim Zkik, Anass Cherrafi, Sha'ri M. Yusof, Said El Fezazi:
Understanding Big Data Analytics for Manufacturing Processes: Insights from Literature Review and Multiple Case Studies.
- Xue Lei, Cameron A. MacKenzie:
Assessing risk in different types of supply chains with a dynamic fault tree.
- Xiong Li, Xiaodong Zhao, Wei Pu, Ping Chen, Fang Liu, Zhenni He:
Optimal decisions for operations management of BDAR: A military industrial logistics data analytics perspective.
- Xiaoyuan Hu, Jianquan Guo, Yue Zhang:
Optimal strategies for the yard truck scheduling in container terminal with the consideration of container clusters.
- Mehrbakhsh Nilashi, Sarminah Samad, Azizah Abdul Manaf, Hossein Ahmadi, Tarik A. Rashid, Asmaa Munshi, Wafa Almukadi, Othman Ibrahim, Omed Hassan Ahmed:
Factors influencing medical tourism adoption in Malaysia: A DEMATEL-Fuzzy TOPSIS approach.
- Mary Jean Bürer, Matthieu de Lapparent, Vincenzo Pallotta, Massimiliano Capezzali, Mauro Carpita:
Use cases for Blockchain in the Energy Industry Opportunities of emerging business models and related risks.
- Yue Zhai, Gangyan Xu, George Q. Huang:
Buffer space hedging enabled production time variation coordination in prefabricated construction.
- Jana Voegl, Christian Fikar, Patrick Hirsch, Manfred Gronalt:
A simulation study to evaluate economic and environmental effects of different unloading infrastructure in an urban retail street.
- Jan Zenisek, Florian Holzinger, Michael Affenzeller:
Machine learning based concept drift detection for predictive maintenance.
- Simon Gorecki, Judicaël Ribault, Gregory Zacharewicz, Yves Ducq, Nicolas Perry:
Risk management and distributed simulation in Papyrus tool for decision making in industrial context.
- Miguel Mujica Mota, Abdel El Makhloufi, Paolo Scala:
On the logistics of cocoa supply chain in Côte d'Ivoire: Simulation-based analysis.
- António A. C. Vieira, Luís M. S. Dias, Maribel Yasmina Santos, Guilherme A. B. Pereira, José António Oliveira:
Simulation of an automotive supply chain using big data.
- Eleonora Bottani, Andrea Volpi, Roberto Montanari:
Design and optimization of order picking systems: An integrated procedure and two case studies.
- Ilaria Giusti, Elvezia Maria Cepolina, Edoardo Cangialosi, Donato Aquaro, Gabriella Caroti, Andrea Piemonte:
Mitigation of human error consequences in general cargo handler logistics: Impact of RFID implementation.
- Guido Guizzi, Domenico Falcone, Fabio De Felice:
An integrated and parametric simulation model to improve production and maintenance processes: Towards a digital factory performance.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.