SCIENCE CHINA Information Sciences, Volume 63
Volume 63, Number 1, January 2020
- Yu An, Hui Meng, Yuan Gao, Tong Tong, Chong Zhang, Kun Wang, Jie Tian:
Application of machine learning method in optical molecular imaging: a review. 111101
- Olivier Habimana, Yuhua Li, Ruixuan Li, Xiwu Gu, Ge Yu:
Sentiment analysis using deep learning approaches: an overview. 111102
- Huiyu Li, Linwei Fan:
A flexible technique to select objects via convolutional neural network in VR space. 112101
- Wentao Zhang, Jiawei Jiang, Yingxia Shao, Bin Cui:
Snapshot boosting: a fast ensemble framework for deep neural networks. 112102
- Peter Bugata, Peter Drotár:
On some aspects of minimum redundancy maximum relevance feature selection. 112103
- Zhiqiang Liu, Shuai Han, Qingju Wang, Wei Li, Ya Liu, Dawu Gu:
New insights on linear cryptanalysis. 112104
- Shundong Li, Sufang Zhou, Jiawei Dou, Wenli Wang:
Polynomial AND homomorphic cryptosystem and applications. 112105
- Yanbin Li, Meiqin Wang, Wenqing Liu, Wei Wang:
Cryptanalysis of PRIMATEs. 112106
- Jin Guo, Jing-Dong Diao:
Prediction-based event-triggered identification of quantized input FIR systems with quantized output observations. 112201
- Qian Liu, Xingkang He, Haitao Fang:
Asymptotic properties of distributed social sampling algorithm. 112202
- Shiyong Zhu, Yang Liu, Yijun Lou, Jinde Cao:
Stabilization of logical control networks: an event-triggered control approach. 112203
- Yue Wu, Gui-Ping Ren, Hai-Tao Zhang:
Dual-mode predictive control of a rotor suspension system. 112204
- Liqing Wang, Mei Fang, Zheng-Guang Wu:
Mean square stability for Markov jump Boolean networks. 112205
- Huaifei Wang, Min Xiao, Binbin Tao, Fengyu Xu, Zhengxin Wang, Chengdai Huang, Jianlong Qiu:
Improving dynamics of integer-order small-world network models under fractional-order PD control. 112206
- Jingge Tang, Bin Li, Jian Chang, Aiqun Zhang:
Unscented Kalman-filter-based sliding mode control for an underwater gliding snake-like robot. 112207
- Xiao Li, Shuai Li, Hong Qin, Aimin Hao:
Spatiotemporal consistency-based adaptive hand-held video stabilization. 114101
- Guanjun Guo, Hanzi Wang, Yan Yan, Liming Zhang, Bo Li:
Large margin deep embedding for aesthetic image classification. 119101
- Wei Wang, Hainan Cui, Wei Gao, Zhanyi Hu:
Effective two-view line segment reconstruction based on structure priors. 119102
- Xin Wu, Ran Tao, Danfeng Hong, Yue Wang:
The FrFT convolutional face: toward robust face recognition using the fractional Fourier transform and convolutional neural networks. 119103
- Kexin Guo, Xiuxian Li, Lihua Xie:
Simultaneous cooperative relative localization and distributed formation control for multiple UAVs. 119201
- Huikang Wang, Luzheng Bi, Teng Teng:
Neural correlates and detection of braking intention under critical situations based on the power spectra of electroencephalography signals. 119202
- Yong Ren, Mou Chen, Jianye Liu:
Bilateral coordinate boundary adaptive control for a helicopter lifting system with backlash-like hysteresis. 119203
- Qi Zhang, Rui Li, Tianguang Chu:
Kernel semi-supervised graph embedding model for multimodal and mixmodal data. 119204
- Ning Chen, Jiayang Dai, Weihua Gui, Yuqian Guo, Jiaqi Zhou:
A hybrid prediction model with a selectively updating strategy for iron removal process in zinc hydrometallurgy. 119205
- Guowei Dong, Liang Cao, Hongyi Li:
Observer-based adaptive fuzzy output constrained FTC for nonlinear interconnected large-scale systems. 119206
- Hao Yu, Fei Hao:
The existence of Zeno behavior and its application to finite-time event-triggered control. 139201
Volume 63, Number 2, February 2020
Special Focus on Deep Learning for Computer Vision
- Xiang Bai, Yanwei Pang, Guofeng Zhang:
Special focus on deep learning for computer vision. 120100
- Yunze Gao, Yingying Chen, Jinqiao Wang, Hanqing Lu:
Progressive rectification network for irregular text recognition. 120101
- Haiping Zhu, Yuheng Zhang, Guohao Li, Junping Zhang, Hongming Shan:
Ordinal distribution regression for gait-based age estimation. 120102
- Qingqing Wang, Ye Huang, Wenjing Jia, Xiangjian He, Michael Blumenstein, Shujing Lyu, Yue Lu:
FACLSTM: ConvLSTM with focused attention for scene text recognition. 120103
- Zhijie Zhang, Yanwei Pang:
CGNet: cross-guidance network for semantic segmentation. 120104
- Minghui Liao, Boyu Song, Shangbang Long, Minghang He, Cong Yao, Xiang Bai:
SynthText3D: synthesizing scene text images from 3D virtual worlds. 120105
- Shuai Ma, Yanwei Pang, Jing Pan, Ling Shao:
Preserving details in semantics-aware context for scene parsing. 120106
- Yiping Gao, Xinyu Li, Liang Gao:
Discriminative stacked autoencoder for feature representation and classification. 120111
- Zhihui Wang, Xing Liu, Jiawen Lin, Caifei Yang, Haojie Li:
Multi-attention based cross-domain beauty product image retrieval. 120112
- Lisha Cui, Rui Ma, Pei Lv, Xiaoheng Jiang, Zhimin Gao, Bing Zhou, Mingliang Xu:
MDSSD: multi-scale deconvolutional single shot detector for small objects. 120113
- Sa Wang, Zhengxin Cheng, Xiaoming Deng, Liang Chang, Fuqing Duan, Ke Lu:
Leveraging 3D blendshape for facial expression recognition using CNN. 120114
- Qiao Qi, Xiaoming Chen, Caijun Zhong, Zhaoyang Zhang:
Physical layer security for massive access in cellular Internet of Things. 121301
- Yamin Wen, Fangguo Zhang, Huaxiong Wang, Yinbin Miao, Zheng Gong:
Intersection-policy private mutual authentication from authorized private set intersection. 122101
- Jingzhao Wang, Yuan Luo, Kenneth W. Shum:
Storage and repair bandwidth tradeoff for heterogeneous cluster distributed storage systems. 122301
- Pengcheng Zhu, Bingqian Xu, Jiamin Li, Dongming Wang:
Joint utility optimization for wireless sensor networks with energy harvesting and cooperation. 122302
- Yue Wu, Shishu Yin, Jian Zhou, Pei Yang, Hongwen Yang:
Quasi-concave optimization of secrecy redundancy rate in HARQ-CC system. 122303
- Yu Zhang, Haibin Kan:
Locally repairable codes from combinatorial designs. 122304
- Rundong Jia, Qianqian Huang, Ru Huang:
Vertical SnS2/Si heterostructure for tunnel diodes. 122401
- Xu Yang, Zhongxing Zhang, Wenping Zhu, Shuangming Yu, Liyuan Liu, Nanjian Wu:
Deterministic conversion rule for CNNs to efficient spiking convolutional neural networks. 122402
- Lin Zhang, Xiao Luo, Lei Ren, Jingeng Mai, Fan Pan, Zhen Zhao, Bing Li:
Cloud based 3D printing service platform for personalized manufacturing. 124201
- Xiangyang Wang, Bin Zhu, Jihong Zhu, Zhiqiang Cheng:
Thrust vectoring control of vertical/short takeoff and landing aircraft. 124202
- Sen Chen, Wenyan Bai, Yu Hu, Yi Huang, Zhiqiang Gao:
On the conceptualization of total disturbance and its profound implications. 129201
- Xiuhui Peng, Zhiyong Geng:
Exponentially convergent angular velocity estimator design for rigid body motion: a singular perturbation approach. 129202
- Jumei Yue, Yongyi Yan, Zengqiang Chen:
Three matrix conditions for the reduction of finite automata based on the theory of semi-tensor product of matrices. 129203
- Zhiyu Shao, Jiangheng He, Shunshan Feng:
Extraction of a target in sea clutter via signal decomposition. 129301
- Lei Zhang, Chuanchuan Yang, Fan Zhang:
Joint optimizing of interleaving and LDPC decoding for burst errors in PON systems. 129302
- Hui Chen, Xiaofeng Tao, Na Li, Zhu Han:
A data analysis of political polarization using random matrix theory. 129303
- Wanhong Hao, Cheng Cheng, Daihui Mo, Zhenghao Zhang, Haitao Li:
Phase tracking approach for TDOA measurements in critical lunar spaceflights. 129304
- Yanjiang Liu, Jiaji He, Haocheng Ma, Yiqiang Zhao:
Golden chip free Trojan detection leveraging probabilistic neural network with genetic algorithm applied in the training phase. 129401
- Yang Zhao, Qianqian Huang, Rui Huang:
A novel tunnel FET design through hybrid modulation with optimized subthreshold characteristics and high drive capability. 129402
- Hong Yang, Luwei Qi, Yanbo Zhang, Bo Tang, Qianqian Liu, Hao Xu, Xueli Ma, Xiaolei Wang, Yongliang Li, Huaxiang Yin, Junfeng Li, Huilong Zhu, Chao Zhao, Wenwu Wang, Tianchun Ye:
Influence of an ALD TiN capping layer on the PBTI characteristics of n-FinFET with ALD HfO2/TiN-capping/TiAl gate stacks. 129403
Volume 63, Number 3, March 2020
- Bolin Chen, Haodong Li, Weiqi Luo, Jiwu Huang:
Image processing operations identification via convolutional neural network.
- Yi Liu, Lejian Liao, Tian Song:
Static tainting extraction approach based on information flow graph for personally identifiable information.
- Bing Li, Shuai Chen, Kai Wang:
An improved PAAs countermeasure based on permutation tables and latch PUF.
- Xin Meng, Yonggui Kao, Hamid Reza Karimi, Cunchen Gao:
Global Mittag-Leffler stability for fractional-order coupled systems on network without strong connectedness.
- Lu Zhou, Chunpeng Ge, Chunhua Su:
A privacy preserving two-factor authentication protocol for the Bitcoin SPV nodes.
- Rui Zhang, Jiabei Wang, Zishuai Song, Xi Wang:
An enhanced searchable encryption scheme for secure data outsourcing.
- Sheng Zhong, Xinyi Huang:
Special focus on security and privacy in blockchain-based applications.
- Lin Jiao, Yonglin Hao, Dengguo Feng:
Stream cipher designs: a review.
- Yizhi Ren, Mengjin Jiang, Ting Wu, Ye Yao, Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo, Zhen Wang:
An eigenvalue-based immunization scheme for node attacks in networks with uncertainty.
- Fan Zhang, Guorui Xu, Bolin Yang, Ziyuan Liang, Kui Ren:
Theoretical analysis of persistent fault attack.
- Hong Zhong, Zhanfei Li, Yan Xu, Zhili Chen, Jie Cui:
Two-stage index-based central keyword-ranked searches over encrypted cloud data.
- Yongjin Yeom, Dong-Chan Kim, Chung Hun Baek, Junbum Shin:
Cryptanalysis of the obfuscated round boundary technique for whitebox cryptography.
- Baokun Zheng, Liehuang Zhu, Meng Shen, Xiaojiang Du, Mohsen Guizani:
Identifying the vulnerabilities of bitcoin anonymous mechanism based on address clustering.
- Yongcheng Song, Xinyi Huang, Yi Mu, Wei Wu:
An improved Durandal signature scheme.
- Wenbin Xiao, Liang Cao, Hongyi Li, Renquan Lu:
Observer-based adaptive consensus control for nonlinear multi-agent systems with time-delay.
- Zhetao Li, Wenlin Li, Fuyuan Lin, Yi Sun, Min Yang, Yuan Zhang, Zhibo Wang:
Hybrid malware detection approach with feedback-directed machine learning.
- Congge Xie, Jian Weng, Wei Lu, Lin Hou:
General construction of revocable identity-based fully homomorphic signature.
- Peifang Ni, Hongda Li, Dongxue Pan:
Analysis of bitcoin backbone protocol in the non-flat model.
- Chao Lin, Debiao He, Sherali Zeadally, Neeraj Kumar, Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo:
SecBCS: a secure and privacy-preserving blockchain-based crowdsourcing system.
- Quan Yuan, Puwen Wei, Keting Jia, Haiyang Xue:
Analysis of blockchain protocol against static adversarial miners corrupted by long delay attackers.
- Jie Peng, Jianhua Gao, Haibin Kan:
Characterizing differential support of vectorial Boolean functions using the Walsh transform.
- Wei Li, Linfeng Liao, Dawu Gu, Shan Cao, Yixin Wu, Jiayao Li, Zhihong Zhou, Zheng Guo, Ya Liu, Zhiqiang Liu:
Ciphertext-only fault analysis on the Midori lightweight cryptosystem.
- Xiaofeng Xie, Tian Tian:
Improved distinguisher search techniques based on parity sets.
- Baodong Qin, Ximeng Liu, Zhuo Wei, Dong Zheng:
Space efficient revocable IBE for mobile devices in cloud computing.
- Chang Xu, Xuan Xie, Liehuang Zhu, Kashif Sharif, Chuan Zhang, Xiaojiang Du, Mohsen Guizani:
PPLS: a privacy-preserving location-sharing scheme in mobile online social networks.
- Lei Liu, Yan-Jun Liu, Aiqing Chen, Shaocheng Tong, C. L. Philip Chen:
Integral Barrier Lyapunov function-based adaptive control for switched nonlinear systems.
- Hui Huang, Xiaofeng Chen, Jianfeng Wang:
Blockchain-based multiple groups data sharing with anonymity and traceability.
Volume 63, Number 4, April 2020
- Shuyi Shao, Mou Chen:
Sliding-mode-disturbance-observer-based adaptive neural control of uncertain discrete-time systems.
- Luyao Zhang, Hui Zhao, Gaofeng Pan, Liang Yang, Jiawei Chen:
Secure analysis over generalized-K channels.
- Qirui Zhang, Qingsong Xie, Kefeng Duan, Bo Liang, Min Wang, Guoxing Wang:
A digital signal processor (DSP)-based system for embedded continuous-time cuffless blood pressure monitoring using single-channel PPG signal.
- Guojie Song, Yuanhao Li, Junshan Wang, Lun Du:
Inferring explicit and implicit social ties simultaneously in mobile social networks.
- Jun Li, Yunfei Li, Lin He, Jin Chen, Antonio Plaza:
Spatio-temporal fusion for remote sensing data: an overview and new benchmark.
- Feng Xu, Cheng Hu, Jun Li, Antonio Plaza, Mihai Datcu:
Special focus on deep learning in remote sensing image processing.
- Xiyue Hou, Wei Ao, Qian Song, Jian Lai, Haipeng Wang, Feng Xu:
FUSAR-Ship: building a high-resolution SAR-AIS matchup dataset of Gaofen-3 for ship detection and recognition.
- Jian Chen, Zongcheng Ling, Le Qiao, Zhiping He, Rui Xu, Lingzhi Sun, Jiang Zhang, Bo Li, Xiaohui Fu, Changqing Liu, Xiaobin Qi:
Mineralogy of Chang'e-4 landing site: preliminary results of visible and near-infrared imaging spectrometer.
- Nanjun He, Leyuan Fang, Antonio Plaza:
Hybrid first and second order attention Unet for building segmentation in remote sensing images.
- Kehao Wang, Zhenhua Xiong, Lin Chen, Pan Zhou, Hyundong Shin:
Joint time delay and energy optimization with intelligent overclocking in edge computing.
- Yu Li, Ziang Ma, Zhiwen Pan, Nan Liu, Xiaohu You:
Prophet model and Gaussian process regression based user traffic prediction in wireless networks.
- Xiaobo Liu, Yulin Qiao, Yonghua Xiong, Zhihua Cai, Peng Liu:
Cascade conditional generative adversarial nets for spatial-spectral hyperspectral sample generation.
- Zemin Bao, Yuruo Shi, J. Lawford Anderson, Allen Kennedy, Zuokai Ke, Xiangping Gu, Peizhi Wang, Xiaochao Che, Yuelan Kang, Huiyi Sun, Chen Wang:
Petrography and chronology of lunar meteorite Northwest Africa 6950.
- Chao Liu, Meng Wang, Qian Zeng, Wei Huangfu:
Leader-following flocking for unmanned aerial vehicle swarm with distributed topology control.
- Zhaoqin Liu, Kaichang Di, Jian Li, Jianfeng Xie, Xiaofeng Cui, Luhua Xi, Wenhui Wan, Man Peng, Bin Liu, Yexin Wang, Sheng Gou, Zongyu Yue, Tianyi Yu, Lichun Li, Jia Wang, Chuankai Liu, Xin Xin, Mengna Jia, Zheng Bo, Jia Liu, Runzhi Wang, Shengli Niu, Kuan Zhang, Yi You, Bing Liu, Jiangang Liu:
Landing site topographic mapping and rover localization for Chang'e-4 mission.
- Kai Cui, Cheng Hu, Rui Wang, Yi Sui, Huafeng Mao, Huayu Li:
Deep-learning-based extraction of the animal migration patterns from weather radar images.
- Yanfeng Gu, Huan Liu, Tengfei Wang, Shengyang Li, Guoming Gao:
Deep feature extraction and motion representation for satellite video scene classification.
- Yunfei Li, Jun Li, Lin He, Jin Chen, Antonio Plaza:
A new sensor bias-driven spatio-temporal fusion model based on convolutional neural networks.
- Shi-xun Luo, Zhongshan Zhang, Shuai Wang:
//doi.org/10.1007/s11432-019-2796-1</ee> ... ?, Shuo Zhang, Jibo Dai, Xiangyuan Bu, Jianping An: Network for hypersonic UCAV swarms.
- Sha Shi, Yang Liu, Junzhi Yan, Jingliang Gao, Yun-Jiang Wang:
On the parity-check matrix of generalized concatenated code.
- Shuangshuang Gao, Xiu You, Xinchun Jia, Weiwei Ma:
A new stabilizing method for linear aperiodic sampled-data systems with time delay inputs and uncertainties.
- Yuzhou Fu, Chuan'ao Jiang, Yurong Qin, Liuguo Yin:
Secure routing and transmission scheme for space-ocean broadband wireless network.
- Ke-Hong Zhu, Jie Wang, Xingdong Liang, Longyong Chen, Yanlei Li, Xiangxi Bu, Yirong Wu:
Joint SAR imaging and wireless communication using the FBMC chirp waveform.
- Le Zhou, Yaoxin Wang, Zhiqiang Ge:
Multi-rate principal component regression model for soft sensor application in industrial processes.
- Rundong Jia, Liang Chen, Qianqian Huang, Ru Huang:
Complementary tunneling transistors based on WSe2/SnS2 van der Waals heterostructure.
- Yali Jin, Weihua Cao, Min Wu, Yan Yuan:
Simplified outlier detection for improving the robustness of a fuzzy model.
- Li Yan, Weisheng Chen, Chenxi Li, Hao Dai, Xiaojun Zhu, Zhongxue Gan:
Consensus-based distributed power control in power grids.
Volume 63, Number 5, May 2020
- Yukun Wang, Xuebo Chen:
Hybrid quantum particle swarm optimization algorithm and its application.
- Yuanjun Laili, Lin Zhang, Yongliang Luo:
Pattern-based validation metric for simulation models.
- Zhiyong Chen, Qing-Long Han, Yamin Yan, Zheng-Guang Wu:
How often should one update control and estimation: review of networked triggering techniques.
- Kangji Li, Xianming Xie, Wenping Xue, Xu Chen:
Hybrid teaching - learning artificial neural network for city-level electrical load prediction.
- Tianliang Zhang, Feiqi Deng, Weihai Zhang:
Study on stability in probability of general discrete-time stochastic systems.
- Zidong Yang, Shibo He, Jiming Chen:
GotU: leverage social ties for efficient user localization.
- Fenggang Yan, Ming Jin, Hongjuan Zhou, Jun Wang, Shuai Liu:
Low-degree root-MUSIC algorithm for fast DOA estimation based on variable substitution technique.
- Xinbo Yu, Wei He, Yanan Li, Chengqian Xue, Yongkun Sun, Yu Wang:
Adaptive NN impedance control for an SEA-driven robot.
- Zixuan Xue, Wei Wu:
Anomaly detection by exploiting the tracking trajectory in surveillance videos.
- Jinhui Zhang, Hao Xu, Li Dai, Yuanqing Xia:
Dynamic output feedback control of systems with event-driven control inputs.
- Mingao Lv, Dan Wang, Zhouhua Peng, Lu Liu, Haoliang Wang:
Event-triggered neural network control of autonomous surface vehicles over wireless network.
- Shuangshuang Xiong, Zhongsheng Hou, Chenkun Yin:
Quasi-Newton method based control design for unknown nonlinear systems with input constraints.
- Yang Yang, Yanfei Li, Dong Yue:
Event-trigger-based consensus secure control of linear multi-agent systems under DoS attacks over multiple transmission channels.
- Rui Ding, Wenfeng Hu, Yanhua Yang:
Rotating consensus control of double-integrator multi-agent systems with event-based communication.
- Bo Meng, Xinhe Wang, Ziye Zhang, Zhen Wang:
Necessary and sufficient conditions for normalization and sliding mode control of singular fractional-order systems with uncertainties.
- Yongfeng Gao, Xi-Ming Sun, Xian Du, Wei Wang:
Event-based triggering mechanisms for nonlinear control systems.
- Xiaoda Hu, Hao Yu, Fei Hao:
Lyapunov-based event-triggered control for nonlinear plants subject to disturbances and transmission delays.
- Yijun Zhang, Yuangui Bao:
Event-triggered hybrid impulsive control for synchronization of memristive neural networks.