- Alvaro D. Orjuela-Cañón, Jorge Eliécer Camargo Mendoza, Carlos Enrique Awad García, Erika Paola Vergara Vela:
Tuberculosis diagnosis support analysis for precarious health information systems.
- Helena R. Torres, Sandro F. Queiros, Pedro Morais, Bruno Oliveira, Jaime C. Fonseca, João L. Vilaça:
Kidney Segmentation in Ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance and Computed Tomography Images: A Systematic Review.
- Mohammadreza Soltaninejad, Guang Yang, Tryphon Lambrou, Nigel M. Allinson, Timothy L. Jones, Thomas R. Barrick, Franklyn A. Howe, Xujiong Ye:
Supervised Learning based Multimodal MRI Brain Tumour Segmentation using Texture Features from Supervoxels#.
- S. M. Masudur Rahman Al-Arif, Karen Knapp, Gregory G. Slabaugh:
Fully automatic cervical vertebrae segmentation framework for X-ray images.
- Mahsa Akhbari, N. Montazeri Ghahjaverestan, Mohammad Bagher Shamsollahi, Christian Jutten:
ECG Fiducial Point Extraction Using Switching Kalman Filter.
- Gi Jung Hyun, Jin Wan Park, Jin Hee Kim, Kyoung Joon Min, Young-Sik Lee, Sun Mi Kim, Doug Hyun Han:
Visuospatial working memory assessment using a digital tablet in adolescents with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Hussam Ali, Mussarat Yasmin, Muhammad Sharif, Mubashir Husain Rehmani:
Computer Assisted Gastric Abnormalities Detection Using Hybrid Texture Descriptors for Chromoendoscopy Images.
- Mohammed A. Al-masni, Mugahed A. Al-antari, Jeong-min Park, Geon Gi, Tae-Yeon Kim, Patricio Rivera, Edwin Valarezo, Mun-Taek Choi, Seung-Moo Han, Tae-Seong Kim:
Simultaneous Detection and Classification of Breast Masses in Digital Mammograms via a Deep Learning YOLO-based CAD System.
- Clauirton A. Siebra, Helio Siebra:
Using Computational support in motor ability analysis of individuals with Down syndrome: literature review.
- Jasna L. Ristic-Djurovic, Sasa Cirkovic, Pavle Mladenovic, Nebojsa Romcevic, Alexander M. Trbovich:
Analysis of methods commonly used in biomedicine for treatment versus control comparison of very small samples.
- Vahid Reza Nafisi, Mina Shahabi:
Intradialytic hypotension related episodes identification based on the most effective features of photoplethysmography signal. 1-9
- Hiba Chougrad, Hamid Zouaki, Omar Alheyane:
Deep Convolutional Neural Networks for breast cancer screening. 19-30
- Fatih Basçiftçi, Emre Avuçlu:
An expert system design to diagnose cancer by using a new method reduced rule base. 113-120
- Piyush Samant, Ravinder Agarwal:
Machine learning techniques for medical diagnosis of diabetes using iris images. 121-128
- A. Toumazi, Emmanuelle Comets, C. Alberti, Tim Friede, F. Lentz, Nigel Stallard, S. Zohar, Moreno Ursino:
dfpk: An R-package for Bayesian dose-finding designs using pharmacokinetics (PK) for phase I clinical trials. 163-177
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.