- Yong-Chan Kim, Euikyung Shin, Ahra Cho, Eunjean Elizabeth Jung, Kyungeun Shon, Hongjin Shim:
SNS Dependency and Community Engagement in Urban Neighborhoods: The Moderating Role of Integrated Connectedness to a Community Storytelling Network.
- Patrick Rafail, Edward T. Walker, John D. McCarthy:
Protests on the Front Page: Media Salience, Institutional Dynamics, and Coverage of Collective Action in the New York Times, 1960-1995.
- Elmie Nekmat, Karla K. Gower, Shuhua Zhou, Miriam J. Metzger:
Connective-Collective Action on Social Media: Moderated Mediation of Cognitive Elaboration and Perceived Source Credibility on Personalness of Source.
- Chih-Hui Lai, Bing She, Xinyue Ye:
Unpacking the Network Processes and Outcomes of Online and Offline Humanitarian Collaboration.
- Jennifer L. Gibbs, Heewon Kim, Seol Ki:
Investigating the Role of Control and Support Mechanisms in Members' Sense of Virtual Community.
- Alex M. Susskind, Peggy R. Odom-Reed:
Team Member's Centrality, Cohesion, Conflict, and Performance in Multi-University Geographically Distributed Project Teams.
- Yannick C. Atouba:
Let's Start From the Beginning: Examining the Connections Between Partner Selection, Trust, and Communicative Effectiveness in Voluntary Partnerships Among Human Services Nonprofits.
- Sun Kyong Lee, Heewon Kim, Cameron W. Piercy:
The Role of Status Differentials and Homophily in the Formation of Social Support Networks of a Voluntary Organization.
- Christopher J. Carpenter, Chandra S. Amaravadi:
A Big Data Approach to Assessing the Impact of Social Norms: Reporting One's Exercise to a Social Media Audience.
- Hai Liang, King-wa Fu:
Network Redundancy and Information Diffusion: The Impacts of Information Redundancy, Similarity, and Tie Strength.
- Hyunjin Song, Dominic Nyhuis, Hajo G. Boomgaarden:
A Network Model of Negative Campaigning: The Structure and Determinants of Negative Campaigning in Multiparty Systems.
- Michael E. Roloff:
Obituary by Michael Elwood Roloff in Memory of Chuck Berger.
- Silvia Knobloch-Westerwick:
- Charles R. Berger, Yerheen Ha, Meng Chen:
Story Appraisal Theory: From Story Kernel Appraisals to Implications and Impact.
- Michael D. Slater, Mary Beth Oliver, Markus Appel:
Poignancy and Mediated Wisdom of Experience: Narrative Impacts on Willingness to Accept Delayed Rewards.
- Drew P. Cingel, Marina Krcmar:
Prosocial Television, Preschool Children's Moral Judgments, and Moral Reasoning: The Role of Social Moral Intuitions and Perspective-Taking.
- James Alex Bonus, Marie-Louise Mares:
Learned and Remembered But Rejected: Preschoolers' Reality Judgments and Transfer From Sesame Street.
- Jarim Kim, Xiaoli Nan:
Temporal Framing Effects Differ for Narrative Versus Non-Narrative Messages: The Case of Promoting HPV Vaccination.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.