Stop the war!
default search action
Data & Knowledge Engineering, Volume 102
Volume 102, March 2016
- Mari Carmen Suárez-Figueroa, Asunción Gómez-Pérez, Mariano Fernández-López:
Scheduling ontology development projects. 1-21
- Francesco Lettich, Luis Otávio Alvares, Vania Bogorny, Salvatore Orlando, Alessandra Raffaetà, Claudio Silvestri:
Detecting avoidance behaviors between moving object trajectories. 22-41
- Aibo Song, Zhiang Wu, Xu Ma, Junzhou Luo:
CAT: A Cost-Aware Translator for SQL-query workflow to MapReduce jobflow. 42-56
- Shaokun Fan, Zhimin Hua, Veda C. Storey, J. Leon Zhao:
A process ontology based approach to easing semantic ambiguity in business process modeling. 57-77
- Heejung Yang, Chin-Wan Chung, Myoung Ho Kim:
An efficient top-k query processing framework in mobile sensor networks. 78-95
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.