Stop the war!
default search action
Data & Knowledge Engineering, Volume 124
Volume 124, November 2019
- Fatma Ghorbel, Fayçal Hamdi, Elisabeth Métais, Nebrasse Ellouze, Faïez Gargouri:
Ontology-based representation and reasoning about precise and imprecise temporal data: A fuzzy-based view.
- Mirko Lai, Marcella Tambuscio, Viviana Patti, Giancarlo Ruffo, Paolo Rosso:
Stance polarity in political debates: A diachronic perspective of network homophily and conversations on Twitter.
- Kwangjin Park, Alexis Joly, Patrick Valduriez:
DZI: An air index for spatial queries in one-dimensional channels.
- Seyed Saeed Hamidi, Ebrahim Akbari, Homayun Motameni:
Consensus clustering algorithm based on the automatic partitioning similarity graph.
- Mehdi Naseriparsa, Md. Saiful Islam, Chengfei Liu, Lu Chen:
XSnippets: Exploring semi-structured data via snippets.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.