default search action
- Rosalyn L. Putland, Allen F. Mensinger:
Exploring the soundscape of small freshwater lakes.
- Elizabeth Znidersic, Michael Towsey, W. Kelly Roy, Sarah E. Darling, Anthony Truskinger, Paul Roe, David M. Watson:
Using visualization and machine learning methods to monitor low detectability species - The least bittern as a case study.
- Zakaria Saoud:
Can we estimate insect identification ease degrees from their identification key paths?
- Bi-cai Guan, Han-jing Guo, Si-si Chen, Dong-ming Li, Xiang Liu, Xi Gong, Gang Ge:
Shifting ranges of eleven invasive alien plants in China in the face of climate change.
- Keanu Buschbacher, Dirk Ahrens, Marianne Espeland, Volker Steinhage:
Image-based species identification of wild bees using convolutional neural networks.
- Weideng Wei, Gai Luo, Jianghong Ran, Jing Li:
Zilong: A tool to identify empty images in camera-trap data.
- Timothy G. Whiteside, Andrew J. Esparon, Renée E. Bartolo:
A semi-automated approach for quantitative mapping of woody cover from historical time series aerial photography and satellite imagery.
- Hiroki Yokoi, Kei-ichi Tainaka, Nariyuki Nakagiri, Kazunori Sato:
Self-organized habitat segregation in an ambush-predator system: Nonlinear migration of prey between two patches with finite capacities.
- Irina Cârlan, Bogdan-Andrei Mihai, Constantin Nistor, André Große-Stoltenberg:
Identifying urban vegetation stress factors based on open access remote sensing imagery and field observations.
- Osamu Komori, Shinto Eguchi, Yusuke Saigusa, Buntarou Kusumoto, Yasuhiro Kubota:
Sampling bias correction in species distribution models by quasi-linear Poisson point process.
- Brian O'Connor, Stephan Bojinski, Claudia Röösli, Michael E. Schaepman:
Monitoring global changes in biodiversity and climate essential as ecological crisis intensifies.
- Shelan S. Jeawak, Christopher B. Jones, Steven Schockaert:
Predicting environmental features by learning spatiotemporal embeddings from social media.
- Pan Wan, Ruirui He:
Soil microbial community characteristics under different vegetation types at the national nature reserve of Xiaolongshan Mountains, Northwest China.
- Mohammad Mousaei Sanjerehei, Philip W. Rundel:
A comparison of methods for detecting association between plant species.
- Juliette Florentin, Thierry Dutoit, Olivier Verlinden:
Detection and identification of European woodpeckers with deep convolutional neural networks.
- O. M. Serra, F. P. R. Martins, Linilson Rodrigues Padovese:
Active contour-based detection of estuarine dolphin whistles in spectrogram images.
- Farah Hoque, Baoxin Hu, Jianguo Wang, G. Brent Hall:
Use of geospatial methods to characterize dispersion of the Emerald ash borer in southern Ontario, Canada.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.