- Muhammad Akram, Ghous Ali, José Carlos Rodriguez Alcantud, Fatia Fatimah:
Parameter reductions in N-soft sets and their applications in decision-making.
- Yu Yu, Weiwei Zhu, Qin-Fen Shi, Shangwen Zhuang:
Common set of weights in data envelopment analysis under prospect theory.
- Shengwei Gu, Xiangfeng Luo, Hao Wang, Jing Huang, Qin Wei, Subin Huang:
Improving answer selection with global features.
- Rui-Li Shi, Chunxiang Guo, Xin Gu:
Authority updating: An expert authority evaluation algorithm considering post-evaluation and power indices in social networks.
- Ningning Jia, Xiang Cheng, Sen Su, Liyuan Ding:
CoGCN: Combining co-attention with graph convolutional network for entity linking with knowledge graphs.
- Maryam Imtiaz Malik, Muddassar Azam Sindhu, Akmal Saeed Khattak, Rabeeh Ayaz Abbasi, Khalid Saleem:
Automating test oracles from restricted natural language agile requirements.
- Harish Garg, Zeeshan Ali, Tahir Mahmood:
Algorithms for complex interval-valued q-rung orthopair fuzzy sets in decision making based on aggregation operators, AHP, and TOPSIS.
- Deepak Gupta, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues, Oscar Castillo:
Special issue on intelligent biomedical data analysis and processing.
- Edilson M. Chaves, Paulo Bruno de A. Braga, Yuri Fontenelle L. Montenegro, Vitória B. Rodrigues, Marilene C. Munguba, Victor Hugo C. de Albuquerque:
Toc-Tum mini-games: An educational game accessible for deaf culture based on virtual reality.
- Hamid Reza Boveiri, Reza Javidan, Raouf Khayami:
An intelligent hybrid approach for task scheduling in cluster computing environments as an infrastructure for biomedical applications.
- Aman Singh, Jaydip Chandrakant Mehta, Divya Anand, Pinku Nath, Babita Pandey, Aditya Khamparia:
An intelligent hybrid approach for hepatitis disease diagnosis: Combining enhanced k-means clustering and improved ensemble learning.
- Kavitha Subramani, Murugavalli Subramaniam:
Creation of original Tamil character dataset through segregation of ancient palm leaf manuscripts in medicine.
- Gaurav Jaswal, Ramesh Chandra Poonia:
Selection of optimized features for fusion of palm print and finger knuckle-based person authentication.
- Juan Du, Peng Dong, Vijayan Sugumaran, Daniel Castro-Lacouture:
Dynamic decision support framework for production scheduling using a combined genetic algorithm and multiagent model.
- J. Jenkin Winston, D. Jude Hemanth:
Performance-enhanced modified self-organising map for iris data classification.
- Gulshan Shrivastava, Prabhat Kumar:
Android application behavioural analysis for data leakage.
- Karuppaiah Geetha, Veerasamy Anitha, Mohamed Elhoseny, Shankar Kathiresan, Pourya Shamsolmoali, Mahmoud Mohamed Selim:
An evolutionary lion optimization algorithm-based image compression technique for biomedical applications.
- Mariam Zomorodi Moghadam, Moloud Abdar, Zohreh Davarzani, Xujuan Zhou, Pawel Plawiak, U. Rajendra Acharya:
Hybrid particle swarm optimization for rule discovery in the diagnosis of coronary artery disease.
- Riyaj Uddin Khan, Mohammad Tanveer, Ram Bilas Pachori, Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative:
A novel method for the classification of Alzheimer's disease from normal controls using magnetic resonance imaging.
- S. Rajarajacholan, M. Balasingh Moses, J. Barsanabanu:
Designing Proportional Integral Controller for a Solar Powered DC-DC Converter Using PIPSO Algorithm and Deep Learning approach in Intelligent Bio-Medical Applications.
- Álvaro Herrero, Alfredo Jiménez, Secil Bayraktar, Ángel Arroyo:
Novel applications of soft computing techniques for industrial and environmental enterprises.
- Miguel Cárdenas-Montes:
Detection of anomalous episodes in urban Ozone maps.
- Ana Dolores López-Sánchez, Julián Molina, Manuel Laguna, Alfredo García Hernández-Díaz:
Optimizing a bi-objective vehicle routing problem that appears in industrial enterprises.
- Nadia Burkart, Sebastian Robert, Marco F. Huber:
Are you sure? Prediction revision in automated decision-making.
- Baris Bayram, Taha Berkay Duman, Gökhan Ince:
Real time detection of acoustic anomalies in industrial processes using sequential autoencoders.
- Dragan Simic, Vasa Svircevic, Emilio Corchado, José Luís Calvo-Rolle, Svetislav D. Simic, Svetlana Simic:
Modelling material flow using the Milk run and Kanban systems in the automotive industry.
- David Griol, Zoraida Callejas, José Manuel Molina, Araceli Sanchis:
Adaptive dialogue management using intent clustering and fuzzy rules.
- Prem Prakash Vuppuluri, Chellapilla Patvardhan:
Serial and parallel memetic algorithms for the bounded diameter minimum spanning tree problem.
- Zhiwei Kong, Yong Zhang, Xudong Wang, Shuanzhu Sun, Chunlei Zhou, Dou Li, Baosheng Jin:
Error prediction and structure determination for CMAC neural network based on the uniform design method.
- Seyedeh Roya Pournamazi, R. Ghasemy Yaghin, Fariborz Jolai:
Positioning push-pull boundary in a hesitant fuzzy environment.
- Ming Li, Ying Li, Qijin Peng, Jun Wang:
A hybrid MCDM model combining DANP with TODIM to evaluate the information quality of community question answering in a two-dimensional linguistic environment.
- Hee Seok Song, Young Ae Kim:
A dog food recommendation system based on nutrient suitability.
- Saad M. Darwish, Hany M. Elgohary:
Building an expert system for printer forensics: A new printer identification model based on niching genetic algorithm.
- Vigneshwaran Senthilvel, Vishnuvarthanan Govindaraj, Yu-Dong Zhang, Pallikonda Rajasekaran Murugan, Arun Prasath Thiyagarajan:
A smartly designed automated map based clustering algorithm for the enhanced diagnosis of pathologies in brain MR images.
- Muhammad Akram, Ayesha Khan, Arsham Borumand Saeid:
Complex Pythagorean Dombi fuzzy operators using aggregation operators and their decision-making.
- Ahlem Rhayem, Mohamed Ben Ahmed Mhiri, Khalil Drira, Saïd Tazi, Faïez Gargouri:
A semantic-enabled and context-aware monitoring system for the internet of medical things.
- Elías Plaza, Matilde Santos:
Knowledge based approach to ground refuelling optimization of commercial airplanes.
- Zhidan Luo, Wei Guo, Qingfu Liu, Zhengjun Zhang:
A hybrid model for financial time-series forecasting based on mixed methodologies.
- Lamia Berkani, Sami Belkacem, Mounira Ouafi, Ahmed Guessoum:
Recommendation of users in social networks: A semantic and social based classification approach.
- Francisco Bonin-Font, Antoni Burguera Burguera:
NetHALOC: A learned global image descriptor for loop closing in underwater visual SLAM.
- Trung Trinh, Thanh-Tho Quan, Trung Mai:
Nested variational autoencoder for topic modelling on microtexts with word vectors.
- Kun Hu, Hao Jiang, Chenguang Ji, Ze Pan:
A modified butterfly optimization algorithm: An adaptive algorithm for global optimization and the support vector machine.
- Chia-Chi Wu, Yen-Liang Chen, Mei-Ru Yu:
Mining specific and representative information by the attribute-oriented induction method.
- Naieme Hazrati, Mehdi Elahi:
Addressing the New Item problem in video recommender systems by incorporation of visual features with restricted Boltzmann machines.
- Victor Chang, Xiaowen Man, Qianwen Xu, Ching-Hsien Hsu:
Pairs trading on different portfolios based on machine learning.
- Kaushik Das Sharma, Amitava Chatterjee, Patrick Siarry, Anjan Rakshit:
A novel disturbance rejection factor based stable direct adaptive fuzzy control strategy for a class of nonlinear systems.
- Amin Noori, Alireza Alfi, Ghazaleh Noori:
An intelligent control strategy for cancer cells reduction in patients with chronic myelogenous leukaemia using the reinforcement learning and considering side effects of the drug.
- Anu Thomas, Sivanesan Sangeetha:
Semi-supervised, knowledge-integrated pattern learning approach for fact extraction from judicial text.
- Tribhuvan Singh:
A novel data clustering approach based on whale optimization algorithm.
- Yan Qiu, Shuai Ding, Ningguang Yao, Dongxiao Gu, Xiaojian Li:
HFS-LightGBM: A machine learning model based on hybrid feature selection for classifying ICU patient readmissions.
- Huchang Liao, Runzhi Tan, Ming Tang:
An overlap graph model for large-scale group decision making with social trust information considering the multiple roles of experts.
- Xun Mou, Qi-Zhen Zhang, Hu-Chen Liu, Jianshen Zhao:
Knowledge representation and acquisition using R-numbers Petri nets considering conflict opinions.
- Kanu Goel, Shalini Batra:
Two-level pruning based ensemble with abstained learners for concept drift in data streams.
- Chawki Djeddi, Imran Siddiqi, Abdeljalil Gattal, Somaya Al-Máadeed, Abdellatif Ennaji:
Influence of codebook patterns on writer recognition: An experimental study.
- Mohana Shivashankar, Sahaaya Arul Mary:
Privacy preservation of data using modified rider optimization algorithm: Optimal data sanitization and restoration model.
- Sumair Aziz, Muhammad Awais, Muhammad Umar Khan, Khushbakht Iqtidar, Usman Qamar:
Classification of cardiac disorders using 1D local ternary patterns based on pulse plethysmograph signals.
- Colin G. Johnson:
Solving the Rubik's cube with stepwise deep learning.
- Betül Sultan Yildiz, Nantiwat Pholdee, Sujin Bureerat, Ali Riza Yildiz, Sadiq M. Sait:
Robust design of a robot gripper mechanism using new hybrid grasshopper optimization algorithm.
- Reham El Shazly:
Effects of artificial intelligence on English speaking anxiety and speaking performance: A case study.
- Nirmal Kumar, Ali Akbar Shaikh, Sanat Kumar Mahato, Asoke Kumar Bhunia:
Development of some techniques for solving system of linear and nonlinear equations via hybrid algorithm.
- Babak Nasersharif, Morteza Yazdani:
Evolutionary fusion of classifiers trained on linear prediction based features for replay attack detection.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.