- Fernando Martín-Sánchez:
HISA big data in biomedicine and healthcare 2013 conference.
- Manal Almalki, Kathleen Gray, Fernando Martín-Sánchez:
The use of self-quantification systems for personal health information: big data management activities and prospects.
- Blanca Gallego, Farah Magrabi, Óscar Pérez Concha, Ying Wang, Enrico W. Coiera:
Insights into temporal patterns of hospital patient safety from routinely collected electronic data.
- Benjamin Goudey, Mani Abedini, John L. Hopper, Michael Inouye, Enes Makalic, Daniel F. Schmidt, John Wagner, Zeyu Zhou, Justin Zobel, Matthias Reumann:
High performance computing enabling exhaustive analysis of higher order single nucleotide polymorphism interaction in Genome Wide Association Studies.
- Guido Zuccon, Sankalp Khanna, Anthony N. Nguyen, Justin R. Boyle, Matthew Hamlet, Mark A. Cameron:
Automatic detection of tweets reporting cases of influenza like illnesses in Australia.
- Guillermo López-Campos, Mónica Aguado-Urda, María Mar Blanco, Alicia Gibello, María Teresa Cutuli, Victoria López-Alonso, Fernando Martín-Sánchez, José F. Fernández-Garayzábal:
Lactococcus garvieae: a small bacteria and a big data world.
- Toàn D. Nguyên, Parnesh Raniga, David G. Barnes, Gary F. Egan:
Design, implementation and operation of a multimodality research imaging informatics repository.
- Laura Irina Rusu, Kelly L. Wyres, Matthias Reumann, Carlos Queiroz, Alexe Bojovschi, Tom Conway, Saurabh Kumar Garg, David J. Edwards, Geoff Hogg, Kathryn E. Holt:
A platform for leveraging next generation sequencing for routine microbiology and public health use.
- Olugbenga A. Adenuga, Raymond M. Kekwaletswe, Alfred Coleman:
eHealth integration and interoperability issues: towards a solution through enterprise architecture. 1
- Tobias Wartzek, Michael Czaplik, Christoph Hoog Antink, Benjamin Eilebrecht, Rafael Walocha, Steffen Leonhardt:
UnoViS: the MedIT public unobtrusive vital signs database. 2
- Gang Luo:
MLBCD: a machine learning tool for big clinical data. 3
- Shinichi Motomura, Muneaki Ohshima, Ning Zhong:
Usability study of a simplified electroencephalograph as a health-care system. 4
- Wei Liu, Bo Chuen Chung, Rui Wang, Jonathon Ng, Nigel Morlet:
A genetic algorithm enabled ensemble for unsupervised medical term extraction from clinical letters. 5
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.