- Lei Tang, Feng-fan Yang, Shun-wai Zhang, Hongjun Xu:
Joint iterative decoding for LDPC-coded multi-relay cooperation with receive multi-antenna in the destination. 1-12
- Sheetal Kalyani, Raghavendran Lakshminarayanan, Krishnamurthy Giridhar:
Biased estimators with adaptive shrinkage targets for orthogonal frequency division multiple access channel estimation. 13-22
- Nafiseh Forouzan, Seyed Ali Ghorashi:
Inter-cell interference coordination in downlink orthogonal frequency division multiple access systems using Hungarian method. 23-31
- Yao-Chung Chang, Ting-Yun Chi, Wei-Cheng Wang, Sy-Yen Kuo:
Dynamic software update model for remote entity management of machine-to-machine service capability. 32-39
- Davinder Singh Saini, Neeru Sharma:
Reduction in code blocking using scattered vacant codes for orthogonal variable spreading factor-based wideband code division multiple access networks. 40-48
- Kamran Arshad, Klaus Moessner:
Robust collaborative spectrum sensing in the presence of deleterious users. 49-56
- Omid Abedi, Mustapha C. E. Yagoub:
Efficient narrowband interference cancellation in ultra-wide-band rake receivers. 57-64
- Ahmed H. Hareedy, Mohamed M. Khairy:
Selective max-min algorithm for low-density parity-check decoding. 65-70
- Xiaoling Zhang, Wei Liang, Haibin Yu, Xisheng Feng:
Reliable transmission scheduling for multi-channel wireless sensor networks with low-cost channel estimation. 71-81
- Shaolei Chen, Zhaoyang Zhang, Rui Yin, Xiaoming Chen, Wei Wang:
Concatenated channel-and-network coding scheme for two-path successive relay network. 82-90
- Craig Jamieson, Ivan J. Fair:
DC-free codes with complex-valued signalling constellations. 91-97
- Kais Ben Fredj, Sonia Aïssa, Leila Musavian:
Ergodic and outage capacities of relaying channels in spectrum-sharing constrained systems. 98-109
- Ali Serdar Demiroglu, Ibrahim Altunbas:
Distributed space-time trellis codes with continuous phase modulation for amplify and forward relaying. 110-118
- Quoc-Tuan Vien, Brian G. Stewart, Huaglory Tianfield, Huan Xuan Nguyen:
Efficient cooperative spectrum sensing for three-hop cognitive wireless relay networks. 119-127
- Kalpana Dhaka, Ranjan K. Mallik, Robert Schober:
Optimisation of power allocation for asymmetric relay placement in multi-hop relay systems. 128-136
- Weile Zhang, Qinye Yin:
Space-time coding scheme for time-frequency asynchronous two-way relay networks. 137-145
- José E. Acuña, Iñigo Cuiñas:
Average spectral efficiency of multi-modulation cellular systems. 146-151
- Ali H. Bastami, Ali Olfat:
Optimal incremental relaying in cooperative diversity systems. 152-168
- Hao Zhang, Tingting Lu, T. Aaron Gulliver:
Pulse waveforms for 60 GHz M-ary pulse position modulation communication systems. 169-179
- Jui Teng Wang:
Space-time coding with receive combiner bank for multiple-input-multiple-output system under multi-user cochannel interference. 180-186
- Hong Wen, Yi Fan Wang, Xiping Zhu, Jianqiang Li, Liang Zhou:
Physical layer assist authentication technique for smart meter system.
- Emad S. Hassan:
Spectrum sensing and power efficiency trade-off optimisation in cognitive radio networks over fading channels.
- Pawel A. Dmochowski:
Low-complexity symbol timing error detection for quasi-orthogonal space??time block codes.
- Chuan-Chi Weng, Ching-Wen Chen, Po-Yueh Chen, Kuei-Chung Chang:
Design of an energy-efficient cross-layer protocol for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Junil Ahn, Heung-No Lee, Kiseon Kim:
Expected complexity analysis of increasing radii algorithm by considering multiple radius schedules.
- Gye-Tae Gil, Dong-Hoi Kim:
Single-symbol decodable space-time block code for multi-input??multi-output systems with four transmit antennas.
- Bin Cao, Jia Yu, Ye Wang, Qinyu Zhang:
Enabling polarisation filtering in wireless communications: models, algorithms and characteristics.
- Wen-Hwa Liao, Kuei-Ping Shih, Nien-Tsung Lee:
Integrated power-saving scheduling algorithm in IEEE 802.16e networks.
- Jun Xiong, Qinfei Huang, Yong Xi, Dongtang Ma, Jibo Wei:
Multiple carrier frequency offsets tracking in co-operative space-frequency block-coded orthogonal frequency division multiplexing systems.
- Mubarak Jibril, Martin Tomlinson, Cen Tjhai, Mohammed Zaki Ahmed, Sergey Bezzateev:
Some new codes from binary Goppa codes and a method of shortening linear codes.
- Thi My Chinh Chu, Trung Quang Duong, Hans-Jürgen Zepernick:
Performance analysis for multiple-input multiple-output-maximum ratio transmission systems with channel estimation error, feedback delay and co-channel interference.
- Ping Wang, Lin Zhang, Victor O. K. Li:
Asynchronous cooperative transmission for three-dimensional underwater acoustic networks.
- M. Heidari Khoozani, Farokh Marvasti, Masoume Azghani, Mona Ghassemian:
Finding sub-optimum signature matrices for overloaded code division multiple access systems.
- Jianhui Wang, Hanying Hu, Daming Wang, Weijia Cui:
NLOS error mitigation algorithm for location based on WCDMA experimental data.
- Yuxi Liu, Ju Liu, Weidong Guo, Lina Zheng, Guowei Zhang:
Outage probability and power consumption for distributed antenna systems in multicell environment.
- Jeng-Shin Sheu, Jenn-Kaie Lain, Wen-Hung Wang:
On channel estimation of orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing amplify-and-forward cooperative relaying systems.
- Pengwu Tian, Rongzong Kang, Hongyi Yu, Ying Wu:
Analysis of quantisation noise within signal band for sinusoidal signal.
- Stefanos Vatsikas, Simon Armour, Tim Lewis, Marina De Vos:
Distributed quality of service provision using coalitions and the Nash bargaining solution.
- Xiangdong Jia, Hongbo Zhu, Longxiang Yang, Haiyang Fu:
N-Rth dual best relays opportunistic cooperation schemes and performance analyses over nakagami-m fading channels.
- Sam Ranjbar, Vahid Tabataba Vakily:
Non-square rate-one space-time block codes for LTE-advanced systems with optimised coding gain.
- Shaolei Chen, Zhaoyang Zhang, Liangliang Zhu, Kedi Wu, Xiaoming Chen:
Accumulate rateless codes and their performances over additive white gaussian noise channel.
- Su Hu, Guoan Bi, Yong Liang Guan, Shaoqian Li:
Spectrally efficient transform domain communication system with quadrature cyclic code shift keying.
- Seyed Pooya Shariatpanahi, Babak Hossein Khalaj, Hamed Shah-Mansouri:
Power allocation scheme in time division multiple access distributed multiple-input multiple-output interference channels.
- Lei Chen, Xiaoxiang Wang, Gaoning He:
Dynamic resource allocation with precoding and joint coding scheme for limited feedback-based wireless multi-antenna multicast system.
- Masoud Eddaghel, Usama N. Mannai, Gaojie Chen, Jonathon A. Chambers:
Outage probability analysis of an amplify-and-forward cooperative communication system with multi-path channels and max??min relay selection.
- Long Zhang, Xianwei Zhou:
Joint cross-layer optimised routing and dynamic power allocation in deep space information networks under predictable contacts.
- Bahareh Jalili, Mehrdad Dianati, Barry G. Evans, Klaus Moessner:
Collaborative radio resource allocation for the downlink of multi-cell multi-carrier systems.
- Ahmed Nabih Zaki Rashed:
Optical fibre communication cables systems performance under harmful gamma irradiation and thermal environment effects.
- Liang Wu, Zaichen Zhang, Huaping Liu:
Adaptive modulation with finite rate feedback for QR decomposition-successive interference cancellationbased multiple-in multiple-out systems.
- Parul Puri, Neetu Singh:
Two-dimensional spreading scheme employing 2D orthogonal variable spreading factor codes for orthogonal frequency and code division multiplexing systems.
- Omar Abu-Ella, Xiaodong Wang:
Large-scale multiple-input-multiple-output transceiver system.
- Hossein Shokri Ghadikolaei, Younes Abdi, Masoumeh Nasiri-Kenari:
Analytical and learning-based spectrum sensing time optimisation in cognitive radio systems.
- Yang Qin, Lie-Liang Yang:
Delay analysis of network coding nodes and Butterfly network employing stop-and-wait automatic repeat request.
- Kai Yang, Jie Yang:
Cooperative decode-and-forward relaying with orthogonal space-time block code over doubly correlated Nakagami-m fading channels.
- Z. Bai, J. Liu, H.-H. Chen:
Design of ultra-wideband pulses based on spectrum shifted Gaussian waveforms.
- Xiangbin Yu, Weiting Tan, Shu-Hung Leung, Yun Rui, Xin Yin, Xiaoshuai Liu:
Discrete-rate adaptive modulation with optimum switching thresholds for space-time coded multipleinput multiple-output system with imperfect channel state information.
- Tsung-Hsien Liu, Chun-Ning Chiu, Che-Yu Lin:
Fast codeword selection for limited feedback beamforming multiple-input-multiple-output systems using breadth-first tree search.
- Peng Li, Rodrigo C. de Lamare, Jingjing Liu:
Adaptive decision feedback detection with parallel interference cancellation and constellation constraints for multiuser multi-input-multi-output systems.
- Yaw-Wen Kuo, Nai-Wei Hsueh:
Generalised proportional fairness scheduler for broadband orthogonal frequency-division multiple access systems with heterogeneous traffics.
- Fernando Rosas, Christian Oberli:
Nakagami-m approximations for multiple-input multiple-output singular value decomposition transmissions.
- J.-C. Lin, H.-Y. Hsu:
Timing-delay and frequency-offset estimations for initial synchronisation on time-varying Rayleigh fading channels.
- Zhiping Shi, Kah Chan Teh, Kwok Hung Li:
Joint design of sensing and transmission in energyefficient cognitive radio systems over fading channels.
- Jing Jiang, John S. Thompson, Hongjian Sun, Peter M. Grant:
Practical analysis of codebook design and frequency offset estimation for virtual-multiple-input-multipleoutput systems.
- Jing Yang, Pingzhi Fan, Qingchun Chen, Xianfu Lei:
Delay-limited throughput analysis of cooperative hybrid automatic repeat request in asymmetric fading channels. 595-601
- Enjie Liu, Jie Zhang, Weili Ren:
Adaptive and autonomous power-saving scheme for beyond 3G user equipment. 602-610
- Gaoqi Dou, Hongbo Liu, Chunquan He, Jun Gao:
Two-step interference cancellation scheme in doubly selective channel estimation using superimposed training. 611-619
- Kai Chen, Kai Niu, Jiaru Lin:
Practical polar code construction over parallel channels. 620-627
- Taejoon Kim, Jong-Tae Lim:
Statistical quality-of-service analysis in multiuser diversity system enhanced with queue information. 628-633
- Nan Bao, Lianfeng Shen:
Relativity-based access strategy for frequency hopping system. 634-643
- Hassan A. Ahmed, Ahmed Iyanda Sulyman, Hossam S. Hassanein:
Bit-error-rate performance improvement of mobile dual-hop relaying systems using directional antennas. 644-651
- Konstantinos Yiannopoulos, Anthony C. Boucouvalas:
Analysis and optimisation of link-layer protocol in Gb/s infrared links. 652-662
- Zu-Jun Liu, De-Chun Sun, Jie-Ling Wang, Ke-Chu Yi:
Impact and compensation of I/Q imbalance on channel reciprocity of time-division-duplexing multiple-input multiple-output systems. 663-672
- Chin-Liang Wang, Yih-Shyh Chiou, Fuan Tsai:
Reduced-complexity tracking scheme based on adaptive weighting for location estimation. 673-684
- Rui Fa, Li Zhang:
Generalised grouped minimum mean-squared errorbased multi-stage interference cancellation scheme for orthogonal frequency division multiple access uplink systems with carrier frequency offsets. 685-695
- Yingbo Li, Lin Bai, Chen Chen, Ye Jin, Jinho Choi:
Successive orthogonal beamforming for cooperative multi-point downlinks.
- Zehui Shao, Aleksander Vesel:
Integer linear programming model and satisfiability test reduction for distance constrained labellings of graphs: the case of L(3, 2, 1)labelling for products of paths and cycles.
- Chi-Sheng Lin, Jia-Chin Lin:
Physical-layer transceiving techniques on data-aided orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing towards seamless service on vehicular communications.
- Wendong Ge, Hong Ji, Xi Li, Victor C. M. Leung:
Secondary user access based on stochastic link estimation in cognitive radio with fibre-connected distributed antennas.
- Duy A. Luong, Truong C. Thang, Anh T. Pham:
Effect of avalanche photodiode and thermal noises on the performance of binary phase-shift keyingsubcarrier-intensity modulation/free-space optical systems over turbulence channels.
- Subhashini Janarthanan, Vidhyacharan Bhaskar:
Capacity analysis of Rayleigh fading channels in low signal-to-noise ratio regime for maximal ratio combining diversity because of combining errors.
- Reza A. Ashrafi, Ali Emre Pusane:
Spatially-coupled communication system for the correlated erasure channel.
- Jong Hyun Park, Ji-Hoon Kang:
Estimating communication costs for distributed XML query processing.
- Kee-Hoon Kim, Hyun-Bae Jeon, Jong-Seon No, Dong-Joon Shin:
Low-complexity selected mapping scheme using cyclic-shifted inverse fast Fourier transform for peak-to-average power ratio reduction in orthogonal frequency division multiplexing systems.
- Luciana de Micco, David M. Petruzzi, Hilda A. Larrondo, Jorge Castiñeira Moreira:
Randomness of finite-state sequence machine over GF(4) and quality of hopping turbo codes. 783-790
- Yuxi Liu, Ju Liu, Weidong Guo, Hongji Xu, Guowei Zhang, Xiaohui Yang:
Outage probability and bit-error rate analysis of distributed antenna systems in multicell environment. 791-798
- Xing Liu, Barry G. Evans, Klaus Moessner:
Comparison of reliability, delay and complexity for standalone cognitive radio spectrum sensing schemes. 799-807
- Kamran Arshad, Klaus Moessner:
Robust spectrum sensing based on statistical tests. 808-817
- Muhammad Imran Akram, Asrar U. H. Sheikh:
Modelling and simulation of a generalised vehicle-to-vehicle fading channel. 818-827
- Lahcène Hadj Abderrahmane:
Design of a new interleaver using cross entropy method for turbo coding. 828-835
- Yahong Rosa Zheng, Mingxi Wang, Weiliang Zeng, Chengshan Xiao:
Practical linear precoder design for finite alphabet multiple-input multiple-output orthogonal frequency division multiplexing with experiment validation. 836-847
- Anas M. Salhab, Salam A. Zummo:
A low-complexity relay selection scheme based on switch-and-examine diversity combining for AF relay systems. 848-859
- Hoc Phan, Hans-Jürgen Zepernick, Hung Tran:
Impact of interference power constraint on multi-hop cognitive amplify-and-forward relay networks over Nakagami-m fading. 860-866
- Bhekisizwe Mzimkhulu Mthethwa, Hongjun Xu:
Spatial modulation over K multiplicative complex fading wireless channels. 875-882
- Kuo-Ching Fu, Yung-Fang Chen:
Blind iterative maximum likelihood-based frequency and transition time estimation for frequency hopping systems. 883-892
- Peijian Ju, Wei Song, Dizhi Zhou:
Survey on cooperative medium access control protocols. 893-902
- Wei Bao, Jianhua Zhang, Ping Zhang:
Joint signal-to-noise ratio-based transceiver design for amplify-and-forward multiple-input multiple-output relay systems. 903-909
- Jiang Zhang, Hang Zhang, Zhifu Cui:
Dual-antenna-based blind joint hostile jamming cancellation and multi-user detection for uplink of asynchronous direct-sequence code-division multiple access systems. 911-921
- Mehdi Seyfi, Sami Muhaidat, Jie Liang:
Relay selection in cognitive radio networks with interference constraints. 922-930
- Yuan Qi, Rongrong Qian, Tao Peng, Wenbo Wang:
Approximate distribution of log2(A + x2). 931-941
- Duy H. N. Nguyen, Tho Le-Ngoc:
Joint beamforming design and base-station assignment in a coordinated multicell system. 942-949
- Szu-Lin Su, Yung-Chuan Lin, Yun-Jhen Fan:
Joint sector identity and integer part of carrier frequency offset detection by phase-difference in long term evolution cell search process. 950-959
- Junsheng Chen, Jian-Xin Wang:
Proof on the maximal rates of space-time block codes from complex orthogonal design. 960-965
- Santosh V. Nagaraj, Amirhossein Alimohammad:
Soft-decision decoding of convolutional codes with square-law detectors. 966-972
- Haithem Ben Chikha, Iyad Dayoub, Marion Berbineau:
Distributed turbo coded cooperative networks under imperfect channel state information in Rayleigh fading channels. 973-979
- Qiang Li, Kah Chan Teh, Kwok Hung Li:
Low-complexity channel estimation and turbo equalisation for high frequency channels. 980-987
- Wei Chen, Zhigang Cao, Lajos Hanzo:
Maximum euclidean distance network coded modulation for asymmetric decode-and-forward two-way relaying. 988-998
- Gholamreza Baghersalimi, Timothy O'Farrell:
Pilot-aided estimation and equalisation of a radio-over-fibre system in wideband code division multiple access. 999-1007
- Renuka Nalinggam, Widad Ismail, Jit Singh Mandeep, Mohammad Tariqul Islam, P. Susthitha Menon:
Development of rain attenuation model for Southeast Asia equatorial climate. 1008-1014
- Yaw-Wen Kuo, Chen-Kao Yang, Jia-Hong Lin:
Joint bit loading and power allocation for downlink minimum mean square error combining based multi-carrier code division multiple access systems. 1015-1023
- Nazila Rahnama, Siamak Talebi:
Performance comparison of chaotic spreading sequences generated by two different classes of chaotic systems in a chaos-based direct sequencecode division multiple access system. 1024-1031
- Ben-Jye Chang, Ying-Hsin Liang, Tzung-Shiun Tsai:
Cross-layer channel selection and reward-based power allocation for increasing system capacity and reward in multiple-input-multiple-output wireless communications. 1032-1041
- Santosh V. Nagaraj, Mark R. Bell:
Multiscale unit-memory convolutional codes. 1043-1050
- Shahrooz Khalili, Azizollah Jamshidi, Mostafa Derakhtian:
Total throughput maximisation in a cognitive radio network. 1051-1060
- Zhihui Ye, Qi Feng, Yicheng Shen:
Scheme for opportunistic spectrum access in cognitive radio. 1061-1069
- Yunlong Cai, Rodrigo C. de Lamare:
Low-complexity variable forgetting factor mechanism for recursive least-squares algorithms in interference suppression applications. 1070-1080
- Xianfeng Wang, Limin Xiao, Yifei Zhao, Xibin Xu, Jing Wang:
Degrees of freedom of SIMO X channel. 1081-1088
- Yonghong Kuo, Jianghong Yang, Jian Chen:
Efficient swarm intelligent algorithm for power control game in cognitive radio networks. 1089-1098
- Elham Bahmani, Ghosheh Abed Hodtani:
Capacity for the doubly dirty multiple access channel with partial side information at the transmitters. 1099-1108
- Yixin Li, Fu-Chun Zheng, Michael Fitch:
Physical layer network coding with channel and delay estimation. 1109-1116
- Daniela M. Martínez, Ángel G. Andrade:
Performance evaluation of welch's periodogram-based energy detection for spectrum sensing. 1117-1125