default search action
- Diego Cruz Abrahão, Flávio Henrique Teles Vieira:
Adaptive envelope process and minimum service curve applied to resource block allocation in the LTE downlink.
- Tayyab Mehmood, Salman Ghafoor:
Millimeter-wave signal generation and transmission to multiple radio access units by employing nonlinearity of the optical link.
- V. S. Lakshmi, P. P. Deepthi:
A secure channel code-based scheme for privacy preserving data aggregation in wireless sensor networks.
- Jie Han, Tao Zhang, Zhaoyang Qiu, Xiaoyu Zheng:
Communication emitter individual identification via 3D-Hilbert energy spectrum-based multiscale segmentation features.
- Ömer Faruk Gemici, Fatih Kara, Ibrahim Hökelek, Hakan Ali Çirpan:
User scheduling and power allocation for nonfull buffer traffic in NOMA downlink systems.
- Ali Assarian, Ahmad Khademzadeh, Mehdi Hosseinzadeh, Saeed Setayeshi:
An efficient resource allocation scheme in a dense RFID network based on cellular learning automata.
- Ramin Bakhshi, Erhan AliRiza Ince:
Hybrid blind interference alignment in homogeneous cellular networks with limited coherence time.
- K. V. Shahnaz, C. K. Ali:
A signal power adaptive regularized sphere decoding algorithm based multiuser detection technique for underdetermined OFDM/SDMA uplink system.
- Sharmistha Adhikari, Sangram Ray, Gosta Pada Biswas, Mohammad S. Obaidat:
Efficient and secure business model for content centric network using elliptic curve cryptography.
- Wilson Prakash S, Deepalakshmi P:
DServ-LB: Dynamic server load balancing algorithm.
- Kaouther Hedhly, Mohamed Laaraiedh, Fatma Abdelkefi, Mohamed Siala:
Cooperative localization and tracking in wireless sensor networks.
- Yao-Chun Wang, Ying-Dar Lin, Guey-Yun Chang:
SDN-based dynamic multipath forwarding for inter-data center networking.
- Sidi Ahmed Ezzahidi, Essaid Sabir, Mounir Ghogho:
Satisfactory content delivery scheme for QoS provisioning in delay tolerant networks.
- Tsui-Tsai Lin, Fuh-Hsin Hwang:
Analysis and design of joint CFO/channel estimate techniques for a cooperative STBC-OFDM system.
- Archiman Lahiry:
Antenna array techniques for nonuniform cell zooming and adaptive frequency planning.
- Ritwik Haldar, Ashraf Hossain, Kirtan Gopal Panda:
Performance evaluation of low-power wireless sensor node with hybrid energy storage.
- Richa Bhatia, Saurabh Prakash, Ekta Saini:
Performance improvement of 60-GHz wireless optical systems with reverse-parallel hybrid modulation scheme.
- Lylia Alouache, Nga Nguyen, Makhlouf Aliouat, Rachid Chelouah:
Survey on IoV routing protocols: Security and network architecture.
- Roshni Rajkumari, Ningrinla Marchang:
Mitigating spectrum sensing data falsification attack in ad hoc cognitive radio networks.
- Iftikhar Ahmad, Rafidah Md Noor, Muhammad Reza Z'aba:
LTE efficiency when used in traffic information systems: A stable interest aware clustering.
- Nam Minh Pham, Tran Trung Duy, Phan Ca Van:
End-to-end security-reliability analysis of multi-hop cognitive relaying protocol with TAS/SC-based primary communication, total interference constraint and asymmetric fading channels.
- Rakeshkumar Vanzara, Priyanka Sharma, Haresh S. Bhatt, Sudeep Tanwar, Sudhanshu Tyagi, Neeraj Kumar, Mohammad S. Obaidat:
ADYTIA: Adaptive and Dynamic TCP Interface Architecture for heterogeneous networks.
- Elham Ghazizadeh, Dariush Abbasi-Moghadam, Hossein Nezamabadi-pour:
An enhanced two-phase SVM algorithm for cooperative spectrum sensing in cognitive radio networks.
- Wei-Bin Lee, Hsing-Bai Chen, Shun-Shyan Chang, Tzungher Chen:
Secure and efficient protection for HTTP cookies with self-verification.
- Sameer Abdul Kadhim Alrufaiaat, Awwab Qasim Jumaah Althahab:
A new DOA estimation approach for QPSK Alamouti STBC using ICA technique-based PSO algorithm.
- Seyed Farhad Aghili, Hamid Mala:
Security analysis of an ultra-lightweight RFID authentication protocol for m-commerce.
- Alieh Moradi, Hamid Farrokhi, Reza Ghazizadeh:
Throughput optimization using simultaneous sensing and transmission in energy harvesting cognitive radio networks.
- Jin Cao, Maode Ma, Hui Li:
LPPA: Lightweight privacy-preservation access authentication scheme for massive devices in fifth Generation (5G) cellular networks.
- Ridhima Mehta, Daya Krishan Lobiyal:
Performance modeling and optimization of multiple-objective cross-layer design in multi-flow ad-hoc networks.
- Yang Lu, Jiguo Li:
Constructing designated server public key encryption with keyword search schemes withstanding keyword guessing attacks.
- Narges Arastouie, Masoud Sabaei, Bahador Bakhshi:
Near-optimal online routing in opportunistic networks.
- Gul Boztok Algin, Emrullah Turhan Tunali:
A comparative path establishment study on routing performance of MLR WDM optical networks.
- Faguo Wu, Wang Yao, Xiao Zhang, Wenhua Wang, Zhiming Zheng:
Identity-based proxy signature over NTRU lattice.
- Ta-Te Lu:
Novel method for transferring access control list rules to synchronize security protection in a locator/identifier separation protocol environment with cross-segment host mobility.
- Manisha Chahal, Sandeep Harit:
A stable and reliable data dissemination scheme based on intelligent forwarding in VANETs.
- Mehran Tarahomi, Mohammad Izadi:
A prediction-based and power-aware virtual machine allocation algorithm in three-tier cloud data centers.
- Papa Ndiaga Ba, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues, Valery Korotaev, Jalal Al-Muhtadi, Samuel Ouya, Amadou Seidou Maiga:
Performance evaluation of Wi-Fi and WiMAX over OFDM physical layer.
- Humaira Ijaz, Michael Welzl, Bushra Jamil:
A survey and comparison on overlay-underlay mapping techniques in peer-to-peer overlay networks.
- Kehinde Oluwasesan Odeyemi, Pius A. Owolawi:
Impact of transmission techniques in asymmetric RF/FSO system over Nakagami-m and gamma-gamma fading channels with pointing errors.
- Anirban Bhowal, Rakhesh Singh Kshetrimayum:
Outage probability bound of decode and forward two-way full-duplex relay employing spatial modulation over cascaded α - μ channels.
- Mushtaq Ahmad, Qingchun Chen, Zahid Khan, Muqeet Ahmad, Faisal Khurshid:
Infrastructure-based vehicular congestion detection scheme for V2I.
- Firas Zawaideh, Muhammed Salamah:
An efficient weighted trust-based malicious node detection scheme for wireless sensor networks.
- Pawan Singh Mehra, Mohammad Najmud Doja, Bashir Alam:
Codeword Authenticated Key Exchange (CAKE) light weight secure routing protocol for WSN.
- Shashibhushan Sharma, Sanjay Dhar Roy, Sumit Kundu:
Secrecy Performance of CCRN with an EHAF Relay under Source and Destination Jamming.
- Laszlo Gyongyosi, Sándor Imre:
Secret key rate proof of multicarrier continuous-variable quantum key distribution.
- Ali Akbar Neghabi, Nima Jafari Navimipour, Mehdi Hosseinzadeh, Ali Rezaee:
Nature-inspired meta-heuristic algorithms for solving the load balancing problem in the software-defined network.
- Montajab Ghanem, Masoud Sabaei, Mehdi Dehghan:
A Stackelberg game for relay selection and power allocation in an active cooperative model involving primary users and secondary users.
- Charilaos Stais, George Xylomenos:
Error and congestion control for wireless sensor networks.
- Satyendra Singh Yadav, Paulo Alexandre Crisóstomo Lopes, Aleksandar Ilic, Sarat Kumar Patra:
Hungarian algorithm for subcarrier assignment problem using GPU and CUDA.
- Mozafar Roshani, Siavash Khorsandi:
Performance analysis of the internet-protocol multimedia-subsystem's control layer using a detailed queueing Petri-net model.
- Sonika Singh, Sahadeo Padhye:
MaTRU-KE: A key exchange protocol based on MaTRU cryptosystem.
- Sangeetha U., Anchare V. Babu:
Performance analysis of IEEE 802.11ah wireless local area network under the restricted access window-based mechanism.
- Hyun Seob Oh, Dong Geun Jeong, Wha Sook Jeon:
Energy-efficient relay deployment in cellular systems using fractional frequency reuse and transmit antenna selection techniques.
- Bimal Chandra Das, Satoshi Takahashi, Eiji Oki, Masakazu Muramatsu:
Approach to problem of minimizing network power consumption based on robust optimization.
- Yi-Ning Liu, Song-Zhan Lv, Ming Xie, Zu-Bin Chen, Peng Wang:
Dynamic anonymous identity authentication (DAIA) scheme for VANET.
- Behrouz Pourghebleh, Nima Jafari Navimipour:
Towards efficient data collection mechanisms in the vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Yunchong Guan, Weimin Lei, Wei Zhang, Hao Li, Songyang Zhang:
SGMR: A spatial geometry-based multipath routing method on overlay networks.
- Haitao Li, Changjun Liu:
Cross-layer optimization for full-duplex cognitive radio network with cooperative spectrum sensing.
- Kanniga Devi Rangaswamy, Murugaboopathi Gurusamy:
An efficient clustering and load balancing of distributed cloud data centers using graph theory.
- Saliha Benkerdagh, Claude Duvallet:
Cluster-based emergency message dissemination strategy for VANET using V2V communication.
- Arezou Ostad-Sharif, Abolfazl Babamohammadi, Dariush Abbasinezhad-Mood, Morteza Nikooghadam:
Efficient privacy-preserving authentication scheme for roaming consumer in global mobility networks.
- Arezou Ostad-Sharif, Dariush Abbasinezhad-Mood, Morteza Nikooghadam:
An enhanced anonymous and unlinkable user authentication and key agreement protocol for TMIS by utilization of ECC.
- Shang-Juh Kao, Sin-Yu Luo, Ming-Tsung Kao, Fu-Min Chang:
D2D communications with subchannel reusing for throughput-guaranteed relay selection in LTE.
- Sara H. Kamel, Mina B. Abd-el-Malek, Said E. El-Khamy:
Compressive spectrum sensing using chaotic matrices for cognitive radio networks.
- Qi Jiang, Yuanyuan Qian, Jianfeng Ma, XinDi Ma, Qingfeng Cheng, Fushan Wei:
User centric three-factor authentication protocol for cloud-assisted wearable devices.
- Mohammed Alnahhal, Tawfik Ismail, Mohamed E. Nasr:
Spectral efficiency improvement with SISO and SIMO in M-QAM over millimeter-wave links.
- Shivani Gupta, Vandana Gupta:
Analytical modeling of RLC protocol of LTE using stochastic reward nets.
- Ramesh R. Subbaraman:
Rate limitable and efficient discovery of path maximum transmission units.
- Ishfaq Bashir Sofi, Akhil Gupta, Rakesh Kumar Jha:
Power and energy optimization with reduced complexity in different deployment scenarios of massive MIMO network.
- Marco Milanesio, Christian Callegari, Pietro Michiardi:
Network level perspective in web sessions troubleshooting.
- Segun Oladoyinbo, Narushan Pillay, Hongjun Xu:
Media-based single-symbol generalized spatial modulation.
- Rafal Leszczyna:
Standards with cybersecurity controls for smart grid - A systematic analysis.
- André Luis Meneses Silva, José de Jesús Pérez Alcázar, Sergio Takeo Kofuji:
Interoperability in semantic Web of Things: Design issues and solutions.
- Mohamed Haji Dahir, Hadi Alizadeh, Didem Gözüpek:
Energy efficient virtual network embedding for federated software-defined networks.
- Li Li, Zhaorong Zhou, Sanshan Sun, Menghan Wei:
Distributed optimization of enhanced intercell interference coordination and resource allocation in heterogeneous networks.
- Yves-François Rivard, Ling Cheng:
Time diversity scheme and adaptive signal clipping with blanking applied to G3 systems for narrowband power-line communications.
- Bharti Saneja, Rinkle Rani:
A scalable correlation-based approach for outlier detection in wireless body sensor networks.
- Shashibhushan Sharma, Sanjay Dhar Roy, Sumit Kundu:
Secure communication in cognitive radio networks with untrusted AF relays.
- Velusamy Rajakumareswaran, Subramaniam Nithiyanandam:
Box counting-based multifractal analysis of network to detect Domain Name Server attack.
- Hanifa Nabuuma, Emad Alsusa, Mohammed W. Baidas:
AID-based backoff for throughput enhancement in 802.11ah networks.
- Huseyin Ugur Yildiz:
Investigation of maximum lifetime and minimum delay trade-off in underwater sensor networks.
- Guowei Wu, Jinlei Wang, Mohammad S. Obaidat, Lin Yao, Kuei-Fang Hsiao:
Dynamic switch migration with noncooperative game towards control plane scalability in SDN.
- Xiaogang Wu, Weiheng Jiang, Yu Zhang, Wanxin Yu:
Online combinatorial based mechanism for MEC network resource allocation.
- Arnab Ghosh, Niladri Chakraborty:
A novel residual energy-based distributed clustering and routing approach for performance study of wireless sensor network.
- YoHan Park, KiSung Park, YoungHo Park:
Secure user authentication scheme with novel server mutual verification for multiserver environments.
- John Paul Martin, A. Kandasamy, K. Chandrasekaran, Christina Terese Joseph:
Elucidating the challenges for the praxis of fog computing: An aspect-based study.
- Samira Mesmoudi, Belkacem Benadda, Amin Mesmoudi:
SKWN: Smart and dynamic key management scheme for wireless sensor networks.
- Shubham Gupta, Balu L. Parne, Narendra S. Chaudhari:
SRGH: A secure and robust group-based handover AKA protocol for MTC in LTE-A networks.
- Muhammad Waqar Ashraf, Sevia M. Idrus, Rizwan Aslam Butt, Farabi Iqbal:
Post-Disaster least loaded lightpath routing in elastic optical networks.
- Elham Azhir, Nima Jafari Navimipour, Mehdi Hosseinzadeh, Arash Sharifi, Aso Mohammad Darwesh:
Query optimization mechanisms in the cloud environments: A systematic study.
- Soodeh Hosseini, Ramin Vakili:
Game theory approach for detecting vulnerable data centers in cloud computing network.
- Mohammad Hassan Ameri, Mahshid Delavar, Javad Mohajeri:
Provably secure and efficient PUF-based broadcast authentication schemes for smart grid applications.
- Samuel Baraldi Mafra, Evelio M. G. Fernández, Samuel Montejo Sánchez, Richard D. Souza, Ohara Kerusauskas Rayel, João Luiz Rebelatto:
On the performance of two-user full-duplex network-coded cooperation.
- Jie Jin, Meihao Chen, Xiaoxiao Jiang, Baoli Ai, Enkai Wu:
Iterative channel estimation and pilot design rules for high-mobility comb-pilot OFDM system.
- Sahil Vashisht, Sushma Jain:
Software-defined network-enabled opportunistic offloading and charging scheme in multi-unmanned aerial vehicle ecosystem.
- Xiao Wang, Aiqing Zhang, Xiaojuan Xie, Xinrong Ye:
Secure-aware and privacy-preserving electronic health record searching in cloud environment.
- Pimmy Gandotra, Rakesh Kumar Jha:
Energy-efficient device-to-device communication using adaptive resource-block allocation.
- Chien-Ching Chiu, Yi-Xiang Tong, Yu-Ting Cheng:
Comparison of self-adaptive dynamic differential evolution and particle swarm optimization for smart antennas in wireless communication.
- Mohammed Alnahhal, Tawfik Ismail:
Enhancing spectral efficiency of FSO system using adaptive SIM/M-PSK and SIMO in the presence of atmospheric turbulence and pointing errors.
- Mehdi Sepahkar, Mohammad Reza Khayyambashi:
Improving energy efficiency in information-centric mobile ad-hoc networks using places of interest while respecting privacy.
- Ui-Seok Jeong, Gi-Hoon Ryu, Dong-Sun Jang, Kyunbyoung Ko:
Exact SEP and performance bounds for orthogonal space-time block codes in cooperative multiantenna AF relaying networks.
- Tanmoy Maitra, Sarbani Roy:
XMSN: An efficient cross-layer protocol for mixed wireless sensor networks.
- V. S. Lakshmi, P. P. Deepthi:
A secure regenerating code-based cloud storage with efficient integrity verification.
- Vishal Kumar Arora, Vishal Sharma, Monika Sachdeva:
A distributed, multi-hop, adaptive, tree-based energy-balanced routing approach.
- Prasannavenkatesan Theerthagiri, Menakadevi Thangavelu:
Futuristic speed prediction using auto-regression and neural networks for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Nargis Bibi, Muhammad Nazeer, Barry M. G. Cheetham:
Investigation of the distortion factor for Bussgang noise cancellation iterative receivers.
- Xu Lu, Yujing Zhang, Jun Liu, Fei Yuan, Lianglun Cheng:
Mobile target tracking algorithm for wireless camera sensor networks with adjustable monitoring direction of nodes.
- Lingling Zhang, Jianhui Lv:
Intelligent Information-Centric Networking routing scheme under imprecise information.
- Shoukath Ali K, Sampath Palaniswami:
Particle swarm optimization-based power allocation for Alamouti amplify and forward relaying protocol.
- Tariq Benahmed, Khelifa Benahmed:
Optimal barrier coverage for critical area surveillance using wireless sensor networks.
- Nídia G. S. Campos, Atslands Rego da Rocha, Danielo Goncalves Gomes:
Towards a better sensor data accuracy via quality of monitoring and semantic clustering.
- Pilar Manzanares-Lopez, Juan Pedro Muñoz-Gea, Josemaria Malgosa-Sanahuja, Adrian Flores de la Cruz:
A virtualized infrastructure to offer network mapping functionality in SDN networks.
- Hongjun Xu, Narushan Pillay:
Golden codeword-based modulation schemes for single-input multiple-output systems.
- Sampa Sahoo, Bibhudatta Sahoo, Ashok Kumar Turuk:
An eigenvalue-based edge infrastructure for cloud-based CDN.
- Rasha M. Al-Makhlasawy, Alaa A. Hefnawy, Mustafa M. Abd-Elnaby, Fathi E. Abd El-Samie:
Blind coding classification in the presence of interference in MIMO systems using ML algorithm.
- Retraction Statement: Search me if you can: Multiple mix zones with location privacy protection for mapping services.
- Rajiv Senapati, Hemanta Kumar Pati:
VoLTE cell capacity estimation using AMR-WB codecs and considering VAF, SID, packet bundling, and TTI bundling.
- Hugerles S. Silva, Marcelo S. Alencar, Wamberto J. L. Queiroz, Danilo Brito Teixeira de Almeida, Francisco Madeiro:
Bit error probability of the M-QAM scheme under η-μ fading and impulsive noise in a communication system using spatial diversity.