default search action
Special Issue: Green energy-efficient computing solutions in Internet of Things communications
- Alireza Souri, Vincenzo Piuri, Mohammad Shojafar, Eyhab Al-Masri, Saru Kumari:
Green energy-efficient computing solutions in Internet of Things communications.
- Sayyid Shahab Nabavi, Sukhpal Singh Gill, Minxian Xu, Mohammad Masdari, Peter Garraghan:
TRACTOR: Traffic-aware and power-efficient virtual machine placement in edge-cloud data centers using artificial bee colony optimization.
- Zheyuan Fan:
Fault detection of energy-aware grid systems in big data environment.
- Liang Heng, Guofu Yin, Xiufen Zhao:
Energy aware cloud-edge service placement approaches in the Internet of Things communications.
- Dhivya Kesavan, Periyathambi Ezhumalai, Arun Chokkalingam:
A proportional fair scheduling strategy using multiobjective gradient-based African buffalo optimization algorithm for effective resource allocation and interference minimization.
- Bitan Misra, Gautam Kumar Mahanti:
Meta-heuristic optimization algorithms for comparative analysis of uniform and non-uniform elliptical array antenna for enhanced gain.
- Anshuman Patel, Devesh Jinwala:
A reputation-based RPL protocol to detect selective forwarding attack in Internet of Things.
- Noureddine Moussa, Abdelbaki El Belrhiti El Alaoui:
DACOR: A distributed ACO-based routing protocol for mitigating the hot spot problem in fog-enabled WSN architecture.
- Jinrong Zhou:
Deep learning-driven distributed communication systems for cluster online educational platform considering human-computer interaction.
- Junjie Lv, Wenjing Yao, Yuanzhuo Wang, Zichen Wang, Jianye Yu:
A game model for information dissemination in live streaming e-commerce environment.
- Jamal Amadid, Abdelfettah Belhabib, Abdelouhab Zeroual:
On channel estimation in cell-free massive MIMO for spatially correlated channels with correlated shadowing under Rician fading.
- Gannu Atharvan, Sreelakshmi Koolikkara Madom Krishnamoorthy, Amit Dua, Shashank Gupta:
A way forward towards a technology-driven development of industry 4.0 using big data analytics in 5G-enabled IIoT.
- Serap Karagol, Dogan Yildiz:
A path planning model based on nested regular hexagons using weighted centroid localization.
- Shobhit Bhatnagar, Dharmendra Dixit, Sunil Kumar Gauttam, Divyang Rawal:
Performance of new relay selection scheme for buffer-assisted multihop decode-and-forward networks.
- P. Aruna Kumari, I. Santi Prabha:
Hierarchical and Hybrid Cell Load Balancing in 5G Heterogeneous Mobile Networks.
- Arun Kumar, Aniruddha A. Dutta, Nayan Jain, Sanjay K. Dhurandher:
MrFbP: Markov random field-driven spatial entropy-based routing protocol in opportunistic networks.
- Ramalingam Vinodha, Sundarraj Durairaj, Sakkarai Padmavathi:
Energy-efficient routing protocol and optimized passive clustering in WSN for SMART grid applications.
- Sisamouth Hongvanthong, Chunlin Li:
A novel four-tier software-defined network architecture for scalable secure routing and load balancing.
- Kaushal Mukherjee, Subhadeep Mukhopadhyay, Sahadev Roy:
Design of a wideband Y-shaped antenna for the application in IoT and 5G communication.
- Jennifer S. Raj, Joy Iong-Zong Chen, Ivan Kotuliak, Khaled Kamel:
CapsNet-based computing in cognitive communications.
- Shahul Hammed, B. Arunkumar:
Efficient workflow scheduling in cloud computing for security maintenance of sensitive data.
- V. Nandan, R. Gowri Shankar Rao:
Low-power and area-efficient design of AES S-Box using enhanced transformation method for security application.
- Rajappan Rajaganapathi, P. Muthuchidambara Nathan:
Cluster-based spectrum access scheme selection and optimal relay link selection for hybrid overlay/underlay cognitive radio networks.
- T. Manasa Veena, D. Satyanarayana, M. N. Giri Prasad:
Coding structure of JMVDC along saliency mapping: a prespective compression technique.
- Venkata Vara Prasad, Polipalli Trinatha Rao:
Adaptive cooperative sensing in cognitive radio networks with ensemble model for primary user detection.
- Balaji Coimbatore GaneshSankar, Nidhia Varghese, Krishnan Murugan:
Optimal handover scheme for device-to-device communication in highly mobile LTE HetNets.
- V. Venkataramanan, S. Lakshmi:
Performance analysis of LTE physical layer using hardware cosimulation techniques and implementation on FPGA for communication systems.
- Chinnadurai Thiripurasundari, M. Mahadevi, V. Sumathy, C. Thiruvengadam:
Design of a compact T-shaped slot antenna for wireless applications.
- Pradeep Mohan Kumar Kanagasabapathy, Vijayakumar Kedalu Poornachary, Saravanan Murugan, Arivazhagan Natesan, Vijayakumar Ponnusamy:
Rapid jamming detection approach based on fuzzy in WSN.
- R. P. Meenaakshi Sundhari:
An efficient implementation of low-power approximate compressor-based multiplier for cognitive communication systems.
- Pradeep Sudhakaran, C. Malathy:
Energy efficient distributed lightweight authentication and encryption technique for IoT security.
- V. Deeban Chakravarthy, Balakrishnan Amutha:
A novel software-defined networking approach for load balancing in data center networks.
- V. Madhu Kumar, T. Venkata Ramana:
Fully scheduled decomposition channel estimation based MIMO-POMA structured LTE.
- K. Rajakumari, P. Punitha, R. Lakshmana Kumar, C. Suresh:
Improvising packet delivery and reducing delay ratio in mobile ad hoc network using neighbor coverage-based topology control algorithm.
- Kumar Chandrasekaran, Tamizharasi Selvaraj:
Differential evolution CapsNet model for QoS routing enhancement in wireless networks.
- Budati Anil Kumar, Hima Bindu Valiveti:
Identify the user presence by GLRT and NP detection criteria in cognitive radio spectrum sensing.
- A. Sundar Raj, M. Chinnadurai:
Multiple input and multiple output and energy-aware peering routing protocol for energy consumption in sensor networks.
- C. Shilaja, Arunprasath T., Priya P:
Day-ahead optimal scheduling of microgrid with adaptive grasshopper optimization algorithm.
- Subramani Karthick, Nandagopal Gomathi:
Galactic swarm-improved whale optimization algorithm-based resource management in Internet of things.
- Aida Amini Motlagh, Ali Movaghar, Amir Masoud Rahmani:
A new reliability-based task scheduling algorithm in cloud computing.
- Anjana Devi Javar, Prasanna Srinivasan V.:
A two-fold optimization framework using hybrid B2 algorithm for resource allocation in long-term evolution based cognitive radio networks system.
- Malak Naem Nashoor Alaukally, Taha A. Elwi, Dogu Cagdas Atilla:
Miniaturized flexible metamaterial antenna of circularly polarized high gain-bandwidth product for radio frequency energy harvesting.
- Xiang Li, Ping Liu, Songsong Zhang, Yong Xie:
An improved secure and efficient group key agreement scheme in VANETs.
- Suman Majumder, Sangram Ray, Dipanwita Sadhukhan, Muhammad Khurram Khan, Mou Dasgupta:
ESOTP: ECC-based secure object tracking protocol for IoT communication.
- Hongwen Ding, Li Li:
Joint subcarrier and power allocation with proportional fairness in multicarrier nonorthogonal multiple access systems.
- Shreeya Swagatika Sahoo, Sujata Mohanty, Banshidhar Majhi:
An efficient three-factor user authentication scheme for industrial wireless sensor network with fog computing.
- Hsin-Ying Liang:
Modified selective mapping based on squaring construction.
- Yousef Mostafa Shishter:
Probability density of irradiance for Electromagnetic waves propagating through the solar corona.
- Hongjun Xu, Narushan Pillay:
Fast generalized threshold-based signal detection for multiuser downlink NOMA systems with arbitrary power allocation.
- Samir Salem Al-Bawri, Mohammad Tariqul Islam, Mandeep Jit Singh, Md. Tarikul Islam:
Compact wideband five-port reflectometer based on symmetrical waveguide ring junction for synthetic microwave imaging applications.
- Abdullah, Babar Kamal, Sadiq Ullah, Bilawal Khan, Horia Ali, Tariq Rahim:
Cross polarization conversion metasurface for fixed wireless and ku-band applications.
- Preeti A. Kale, Manisha J. Nene:
Brevis factor ρ to evaluate data aggregation tree scheduling heuristics in sensor networks.
- Sanjeev Sharma, Kuntal Deka, Dharmendra Dixit, Alentattil Rajesh:
Intelligent reflecting surface-assisted downlink nonorthogonal multiple access systems.
- Seyed Mehdi Mousavi, Ahmad Khademzadeh, Amir Masoud Rahmani:
The role of low-power wide-area network technologies in Internet of Things: A systematic and comprehensive review.
- Biplab Bag, Sushanta Biswas, Partha Pratim Sarkar:
A wide circularly polarized dual-band isosceles trapezoidal monopole antenna with modified ground plane.
- Pateshwari Singh, Sanjay Kumar Soni:
Analytical framework for the performance of energy detectors over α-μ fading model with MRC diversity.
- Deepshikha Lodhi, Sarthak Singhal:
Pentagon inscribed circular superwideband fractal MIMO antenna.
- Abdolrasoul Sakhaei Gharagezlou, Jafar Pourrostam, Mahdi Nangir:
Secure energy efficient power allocation in massive multiple-input multiple-output systems with an eavesdropper using cell division technique.
- Akash Gupta, Nikhil Sharma, Monika Jain, Parul Garg:
Multihop underwater optical wireless communication system for internet of underwater things applications.
- Moorthy Agoramoorthy, Irudaya Raj Praveen Joe:
Hybrid cuckoo-red deer algorithm for multiobjective localization strategy in wireless sensor network.
- K. B. Bavithra, R. Siva Kumar:
Energy Efficient and Reliable K Best Detection Approach with Hybrid Decomposition for WiMAX Applications.
- G. Niranjana, A. Poongodai, K. L. S. Soujanya:
Biological inspired self-organized secure autonomous routing protocol and secured data assured routing in WSN: Hybrid EHO and MBO approach.
- Nader Ajmi, Amina Msolli, Abdelhamid Helali, Pascal Lorenz, Ridha Mghaieth:
Cross-layered energy optimization with MAC protocol based routing protocol in clustered wireless sensor network in internet of things applications.
- Ha Hoang Kha:
Optimal precoders and power splitting factors in multiuser multiple-input multiple-output cognitive decode-and-forward relay systems with wireless energy harvesting.
- Shaoqiang Wang, Yanfeng Tang, Jingyi Du:
Research on handover strategy of heterogeneous networks based on user service quality.
- Arun Kumar, Sharad Sharma, Nitin Goyal, Sachin Kumar Gupta, Saru Kumari, Sachin Kumar:
Energy-efficient fog computing in Internet of Things based on Routing Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Network with Contiki.
- Farman Ali, Usman Habib, Fazal Muhammad, Yousaf Khan, Ammar Armghan, Fayadh Alenezi, Ziaul Haq Abbas, Asar Ali, Muhammad Salman Qamar:
Alleviation of nonlinear channel effects in long-haul and high-capacity optical transmission networks.
- Mounir El Mejjatti, Ahmed Habbani, Faissal El Bouanani:
Regression analysis-based identification model of key impactful parameters on buried antennas.
- Ramesh Kumar Verma, Dinesh Kumar Srivastava, Brijesh Mishra:
Circuit theory model-based analysis of triple-band stub and notches loaded epoxy substrate patch antenna for wireless applications.
- Rakesh Soni, Samir Trapasiya:
A survey of step length estimation models based on inertial sensors for indoor navigation systems.
- Jean Justus John, M. Anuradha:
A golden eagle optimized hybrid multilayer perceptron convolutional neural network architecture-based three-stage mechanism for multiuser cognitive radio network.
- Djamila Mechta, Oussama Mahgoun, Saad Harous:
ACOMAR: ACO-based MAC-aware routing protocol.
- Reza Gholamrezaei, Ghasem Mirjalily, Sima Emadi:
Reliable controller placement in software-defined networks using reliability covering graph and irregular cellular learning automata.
- N. Sathya Sheela, S. Lenty Stuwart:
A cyclic frequency division non-orthogonal multiple access system.
- Gevira Omondi, Hongjun Xu, Peter O. Akuon, Narushan Pillay:
Multiple-input symbol generalised differential Golden code modulation.
- Abhay Bindle, Tarun Gulati, Neeraj Kumar:
Exploring the alternatives to the conventional interference mitigation schemes for 5G wireless cellular communication network.
- Sakthivel Subramaniam, Muthaiyan Manikandan, Vijayarangan Vivekanandhan:
Design of efficient location-based multipath self-adaptive balancer router using particle swarm optimization in wireless sensor network.
- Mekala Harinath Reddy, Divakaran Sheela, Amgoth Swaminath:
A four port circularly polarized printed multiple-input multiple-output antenna with enhanced isolation.
- Zhuoqi Huang, Xiaoli Li, Jia Wu:
An effective data transmission scheme based on IoT system in opportunistic social networks.
- Yao Yao, Zhanhong Wang:
Privacy information antistealing control method of medical system based on cloud computing.
- Qiangyi Li, Ningzhong Liu:
Coverage optimization algorithm based on control nodes position in wireless sensor networks.
- Chongyang Li, Guoan Hu, Boyong Fan:
System-level performance simulation analysis of non-orthogonal multiple access technology in 5G mobile communication network.
- Tariq Khan, Adnan Sohail, Kashif Naseer Qureshi, Saleem Iqbal, Gwanggil Jeon:
Multipath transport control protocol for 5G mobile augmented reality networks.
- Guangchao Zhang, Xinyue Kou:
Research and implementation of digital 3D panoramic visual communication technology based on virtual reality.
- Huimin Zhu, Shun Yuan, Chunlai Li:
Network communication monitoring system of distributed PV power generation system.
- Mengjie Li, Chao Liu:
Theory and algorithm of fire alarm coverage control in network.
- Yifeng He, Rui Zhang, Nan Ye:
5G-oriented non-orthogonal multiple access technology.
- Chunlai Li, Shun Yuan:
The network of telecommunications cross-layer cooperation control of wireless sensor communication network applied in smart distribution grid.
- Bihui Song:
Reliability analysis and optimization of computer communication network based on genetic algorithm.
- Jiao Wang:
Full-scene network security protection system based on ubiquitous power Internet of things.
- Jian Wang, Wei Wang:
Frequency analysis and research of the traveling wave signal of catenary line.
- Meiyan Du:
Application of information communication network security management and control based on big data technology.
- Shaoqiang Wang:
Research on the method of network space security countermeasure drill.
- Hongjun Zhao, Bin Wu:
Three-dimensional face modeling technology based on 5G virtual reality binocular stereo vision.
- JunHong Pan, Xi Deng:
Multi-source information art painting fusion interactive 3D dynamic scene virtual reality technology application research.
- Yahong Wang, Xiaobing Hu:
Three-dimensional virtual VR technology in environmental art design.
- Guozhen Gao, Wenyu Li:
Architecture of visual design creation system based on 5G virtual reality.
- Kardes Aslan, Tansal Gucluoglu:
Performance analysis of NOMA uplink transmission over generalized-K fading channels.
- Abhishek Mondal, Ashraf Hossain:
Maximization of instantaneous transmission rate in unmanned aerial vehicles-supported self-organized device-to-device network.
- Muthukumar Arunachalam, Sumathy Raju:
Power efficient Space Division Multiplexing-Wavelength Division Multiplexing system using multimode EDFA with elevated refractive index profile.
- Bitan Misra, Gautam Kumar Mahanti, Ganapati Panda:
Reduction of side lobes in the entire azimuth plane in a planar elliptical array antenna.
- Parveen Kumar, Pawan Kumar Dahiya, Bijay Kumar Singh:
HGC: Hypergraph-based dynamic stable clustering scheme model for vehicular ad-hoc networks (VANETs).
- Sinh Cong Lam, Thanh Hiep Pham, Xuan Nam Tran:
Uplink performance of nonorthogonal multiple access ultradense networks with power control.
- Sanjay Kumar Dhurandher, Bhoopendra Kumar:
A hybrid spectrum access approach for efficient channel allocation and power control in cognitive radio networks.
- Jaggannagari Kavitha, Komati Thirupathi Rao:
Dynamic resource allocation in cloud infrastructure using ant lion-based auto-regression model.
- Walid El Shafai, Ahmed Fawzi, Ahmed Sedik, Abdelhalim Zekry, Ghada M. El Banby, Ashraf A. M. Khalaf, Fathi E. Abd El-Samie, Mohammed Abd-Elnaby:
Convolutional neural network model for spectrum sensing in cognitive radio systems.
- Kalyan Sundar Kola, Anirban Chatterjee, Ravi Prasad K. Jagannath:
Design of highly-directive Night-flowering Jasmine-shaped printed radiator based array for Ku-band applications†.
- Hadeel S. Abed, Hikmat N. Abdullah:
Compressive sensing based on novel chaotic matrix for cognitive radio.
- Suha Mubdir Al-Iessa, Reza Sheibani, Gelareh Veisi:
A resource allocation and scheduling model for hierarchical distributed services in cloud environment using game theory.
- Pourya Alimoradi, Ali Barati, Hamid Barati:
A hierarchical key management and authentication method for wireless sensor networks.
- Jeyabharathi Paulraj, Mahalakshmi Rajaram:
An enhanced HFPA-IHS-ORP-based optimization mechanism for efficient bandwidth allocation in software-defined networks.
- Monika Choudhary, Nitin Goyal:
A rendezvous point-based data gathering in underwater wireless sensor networks for monitoring applications.
- Yaqin Guo, Chaoqin Gan, Nianfei Zhan:
A novel expandable intersection-ring architecture supporting optical network units' discretionary peer-to-peer communication in metro-access network.
- Charanjeet Singh, Parasuram Chandrasekaran Kishoreraja:
An energy efficient resource allocation and transmit antenna selection scheme in mm-wave using massive multiple-input multiple-output technology.
- Priyanka Mishra, Prabhat Thakur, G. Singh