- Wenxiao Shi, Yuan Chai, Danni Liu:
Regional energy- and mobility-aware routing protocol for hybrid wireless mesh network.
- Doohwan Kim, Jae-Young Choi, Jang-Eui Hong:
Evaluating energy efficiency of Internet of Things software architecture based on reusable software components.
- Chien-Sheng Chen:
A non-line-of-sight error mitigation method for location estimation.
- Young-jun Oh, Kang-Whan Lee:
Energy-efficient and reliable routing protocol for dynamic-property-based clustering mobile ad hoc networks.
- Wenxing Liao, Muqing Wu, Min Zhao, Peizhe Li, Tianze Li:
Hop count limitation analysis in wireless multi-hop networks.
- Kewang Zhang, Qizhao Wu, Xin Li:
Relay participated-new-type building energy management system: An energy-efficient routing scheme for wireless sensor network-based building energy management systems.
- Charissa Ann Ronao, Sung-Bae Cho:
Recognizing human activities from smartphone sensors using hierarchical continuous hidden Markov models.
- Manyi Wang, Zhonglei Wang, Xiongzhu Bu, Enjie Ding:
An adaptive weighting algorithm for accurate radio tomographic image in the environment with multipath and WiFi interference.
- Xiufeng Wang, Mingcheng Qu, Gang Cui, Moshe Yan, Nwe Nwe Htay Win, Saif-Ur Rehman, Chunmeng Wang:
Regular-hexagon-equilateral-triangle area grouping-based broadcast protocol for safety message in urban vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Yu Bao, Liang Zhao, Yuan Hu, Chaogang Tang, Aijuan Zhang:
Virtual movement of relay nodes for two-tier wireless sensor networks in tunnels.
- Huthiafa Q. Qadori, Zuriati Ahmad Zukarnain, Zurina Mohd Hanapi, Shamala Subramaniam:
Multi-mobile agent itinerary planning algorithms for data gathering in wireless sensor networks: A review paper.
- Jia Xiao, Xin Li, Shanzhi Chen, Xuhui Zhao, Meng Xu:
An inside look into the complexity of box-office revenue prediction in China.
- Wei-Ling Chen, Chung-Dann Kan, Chia-Hung Lin, Ying-Shin Chen, Yi-Chen Mai:
Hypervolemia screening in predialysis healthcare for hemodialysis patients using fuzzy color reason analysis.
- Pyung Soo Kim, Eung Hyuk Lee, Mun-Suck Jang, Shin-Yoon Kang:
A finite memory structure filtering for indoor positioning in wireless sensor networks with measurement delay.
- Di Xue, Lifa Wu, Huabo Li, Zheng Hong, Zhenji Zhou:
A novel destination prediction attack and corresponding location privacy protection method in geo-social networks.
- Zhen Feng, Jingqi Fu, Dajun Du, Fuqiang Li, Sizhou Sun:
A new approach of anomaly detection in wireless sensor networks using support vector data description.
- Yi-Bing Li, Xueying Diao, Qianhui Dong:
Spatial-degree of freedom improvement of interference alignment in multi-input, multi-output interference channels.
- Xingwang Wang, Xiaohui Wei, Yuanyuan Liu, Shang Gao:
Received signal strength-based localization for large space indoor environments.
- Zhengwei Zhang, Lifa Wu, Yunyang Yan, Shaozhang Xiao, He Sun:
An improved reversible image watermarking algorithm based on difference expansion.
- Johannes Ehala, Jaanus Kaugerand, Raido Pahtma, Sergei Astapov, Andri Riid, Timo Tomson, Jürgo-Sören Preden, Leo Motus:
Situation awareness via Internet of things and in-network data processing.
- Meng Liu, Xuan Wang, Chi Yang, Zoe Lin Jiang, Ye Li:
An efficient secure Internet of things data storage auditing protocol with adjustable parameter in cloud computing.
- Jichao Jiao, Zhongliang Deng:
Deep combining of local phase quantization and histogram of oriented gradients for indoor positioning based on smartphone camera.
- Ming He, Fangxin Liu, Zhuang Miao, Huan Zhou, Qiuli Chen:
A mechanism of topology optimization for underwater acoustic sensor networks based on autonomous underwater vehicles.
- Jiangbo Xu, Changgen Yan, Xu Zhao, Ke Du, Heng Li, Yongli Xie:
Monitoring of train-induced vibrations on rock slopes.
- Sungwook Kim:
R-learning-based team game model for Internet of things quality-of-service control scheme.
- Md. Arifur Rahman, Youngdoo Lee, Insoo Koo:
An adaptive network allocation vector timer-based carrier sense multiple access with collision avoidance medium access control protocol for underwater acoustic sensor networks.
- Zhen Li, Tao Jing, Yan Huo:
Joint relay and jammer selection in Internet of Things systems.
- Zhi Li, Haitao Xu, Yanzhu Liu:
A differential game model of intrusion detection system in cloud computing.
- Lianyong Qi, Peiqiang Dai, Jiguo Yu, Zhili Zhou, Yanwei Xu:
"Time-Location-Frequency"-aware Internet of things service selection based on historical records.
- Jun Wang, Yongfeng Fu, Xiaokang Yang:
An integrated system for building structural health monitoring and early warning based on an Internet of things approach.
- Sunyong Kim, Chiwoo Cho, Kyung-Joon Park, Hyuk Lim:
Increasing network lifetime using data compression in wireless sensor networks with energy harvesting.
- Liansheng Lu, Haifeng Jiang, Guangzhi Han, Shanshan Ma, Renke Sun:
Multi-criteria routing metric for supporting data-differentiated service in hybrid wireless mesh networks in coal mines.
- Shuang Li, Shicheng Zhang, Zhenxing Chen, Seog Geun Kang:
A hybrid decoding of Reed-Muller codes.
- Zhihua Gan, Zhimin Gu, Hai Tan, Mingquan Zhang, Jizan Zhang:
Worst-case energy consumption minimization based on interference analysis and bank mapping in multicore systems.
- Sunyong Kim, Sun Young Park, Daehoon Kwon, Jaehyun Ham, Young-Bae Ko, Hyuk Lim:
Two-hop distance estimation in wireless sensor networks.
- Dongwei Li, Jingli Du, Linfeng Liu:
A data forwarding algorithm based on Markov thought in underwater wireless sensor networks.
- Jaehoon (Paul) Jeong, Tae (Tom) Oh, Sangheon Pack, Alexandre Petrescu:
Protocols and applications in vehicular sensor networks for driving safety, driving efficiency, and data services.
- Danyang Li, Wei Huangfu, Keping Long:
Spline approximation-based data compression for sensor arrays in the wireless hydrologic monitoring system.
- Hyunwoo Hwangbo, Jonghyuk Kim, Zoonky Lee, Soyean Kim:
Store layout optimization using indoor positioning system.
- Chen Han, Yuwang Yang, Xu Han:
A fast network coding scheme for mobile wireless sensor networks.
- Zeyu Sun, Chuanfeng Li, Xiaofei Xing, Huihui Wang, Ben Yan, Xuelun Li:
k-degree coverage algorithm based on optimization nodes deployment in wireless sensor networks.
- Jae-Hyun Ro, Bit-Na Kwon, Seongjoo Lee, Hyoung-Kyu Song:
Adaptive encoding scheme providing optimal performance for Internet of Things industry in the backscatter system.
- Shulong Wang, Yibin Hou, Fang Gao, Xinrong Ji:
A reconfigurable smart interface based on IEEE 1451 and field programmable gate array for multiple Internet of Things devices.
- Vikash Singh, Hideki Ochiai:
Performance analysis of the clustering-based multihop wireless energy harvesting sensor networks over symmetric and asymmetric fading channels.
- Min-Jae Kang, Semi Jeong, Ikjune Yoon, Dong Kun Noh:
Energy-aware determination of compression for low latency in solar-powered wireless sensor networks.
- Jianwen Xu, Ping Yi, Wei Wang, Ting Zhu:
A power storage station placement algorithm for power distribution based on electric vehicle.
- Yukun He, Qiang Li, Jian Cao, Yuede Ji, Dong Guo:
Understanding socialbot behavior on end hosts.
- Shiyong Zhang, Gongliang Chen:
Micro-Trivium: A lightweight algorithm designed for radio frequency identification systems.
- Zhili Zhou, Q. M. Jonathan Wu, Fang Huang, Xingming Sun:
Fast and accurate near-duplicate image elimination for visual sensor networks.
- Lili Yan, Yan Chang, Shibin Zhang:
A lightweight authentication and key agreement scheme for smart grid.
- Tan Yang, Yuehui Jin, Yufei Chen, Yudong Jin:
RT-WABest: A novel end-to-end bandwidth estimation tool in IEEE 802.11 wireless network.
- Guowen Xing, Xiaolong Xu, Haolong Xiang, Shengjun Xue, Sai Ji, Jun Yang:
Fair energy-efficient virtual machine scheduling for Internet of Things applications in cloud environment.
- Ya-nan Qiao, Qinghe Du, Difang Wan:
A study on query terms proximity embedding for information retrieval.
- Yejin Kim:
Dance motion capture and composition using multiple RGB and depth sensors.
- Pedro Carvalhaes Dias, Flavio José Oliveira Morais, Luis Fc Duarte, Maria Bernadete de M. França, Anderson Wedderhoff Spengler, Andreu Cabot:
Measurement of the electric energy storage capacity in solar thermoelectric generators' energy harvesting modules.
- Ziluan Liu, Jiangsheng Li, Yanru Wang, Xin Li, Shanzhi Chen:
HGL: A hybrid global-local load balancing routing scheme for the Internet of Things through satellite networks.
- Ning Wang, Weiwei Li, Ting Jiang:
A cross-layer approach to message authentication based on sparse representation for wireless body area networks.
- Zeyu Sun, Longxing Li, Xuelun Li, Xiaofei Xing, Yuanbo Li:
Optimization coverage conserving protocol with authentication in wireless sensor networks.
- Jian Wang, Kuoyuan Qiao, Zhiyong Zhang, Fei Xiang:
A new conflict management method in Dempster-Shafer theory.
- Yong Qiao, Wenlun Yang, Minyue Fu:
A consensus-based distributed method of clock synchronization for sensor networks.
- Hung-Yu Chien:
Efficient authentication scheme with tag-identity protection for EPC Class 2 Generation 2 version 2 standards.
- César Ortega-Corral, José Jaime Esqueda Elizondo, Oscar Ricardo Acosta Del Campo, Luis E. Palafox, Leocundo Aguilar, Ricardo Guerra-Frausto, Florencio López Cruz, Roberto A. Reyes, Jesús Enrique López-Montoya, Carlos Chávez:
Lessons learned deploying an oyster farm monitoring auto-sustainable wireless sensor network and trial of a temperature and relative humidity-based transmission power control scheme.
- Haifeng Hu, Jiefang He, Jiansheng Wu, Kun Wang, Wei Zhuang:
Distributed high-dimensional similarity search approach for large-scale wireless sensor networks.
- Jiameng Shi, Sang-Hwa Chung:
A traffic-aware quality-of-service control mechanism for software-defined networking-based virtualized networks.
- Xuejian Zhao, Siguang Chen, Jing Guo, Han Hu, Zhixin Sun:
Concurrent transmission mechanism to mitigate pan-exposed-node problems in wireless sensor networks.
- Erico Leão, Ricardo Moraes, Carlos Montez, Paulo Portugal, Francisco Vasques:
CT-SIM: A simulation model for wide-scale cluster-tree networks based on the IEEE 802.15.4 and ZigBee standards.
- Jinqiu Wu, Xuefei Ma, Yanling Yin, Zeeshan Babar:
A novel algorithm to mitigate the effect of clipping in orthogonal frequency division multiplexing underwater communication acoustic sensor system.
- Byung-Seo Kim, Sung Won Kim, Chi Zhang, Hao Yue:
A breakthrough in multi-hop wireless multimedia sensor networking protocols.
- Pengcheng Fu, Hongying Tang, Yongbo Cheng, Baoqing Li, Hanwang Qian, Xiaobing Yuan:
An energy-balanced multi-sensor scheduling scheme for collaborative target tracking in wireless sensor networks.
- Cristian Martín, Manuel Díaz, Bartolomé Rubio:
Run-time deployment and management of CoAP resources for the Internet of Things.
- Juha Petäjäjärvi, Konstantin Mikhaylov, Marko Pettissalo, Janne Janhunen, Jari H. Iinatti:
Performance of a low-power wide-area network based on LoRa technology: Doppler robustness, scalability, and coverage.
- Jiang Zhu, Yue Ming, Yonghui Song, Sen Wang:
Mechanism of situation element acquisition based on deep auto-encoder network in wireless sensor networks.
- Yue-Shan Chang, Ruey-Kai Sheu, Guang-Ting Wu:
Control point locating scheme of street light network in urban environment.
- Tao Jing, Cheng Zeng, Jin Qian, Zhen Li, Yan Huo:
An optimal multiple stopping rule-based cooperative downloading scheme in vehicular cyber-physical systems.
- Yi-Han Xu, Wan-Guo Jiao, Yin Wu, Jun Song:
Variable-dimension swarm meta-heuristic for the optimal placement of relay nodes in wireless sensor networks.
- Libing Wu, Jing Fan, Yong Xie, Jing Wang, Qin Liu:
Efficient location-based conditional privacy-preserving authentication scheme for vehicle ad hoc networks.
- Allan Mariano de Souza, Celso A. R. L. Brennand, Roberto Sadao Yokoyama, Erick Donato, Edmundo Roberto Mauro Madeira, Leandro A. Villas:
Traffic management systems: A classification, review, challenges, and future perspectives.
- Sidi Ahmed Ezzahidi, Essaid Sabir, Sara Koulali, El-Houssine Bouyakhf:
Robust fully distributed file caching for delay-tolerant networks: A reward-based incentive mechanism.
- Jian Shu, Qifan Chen, Linlan Liu, Lei Xu:
A link prediction approach based on deep learning for opportunistic sensor network.
- Sha Wen, Liqiang Xing, Xiaoqing Hu, Hui Zhang:
Measurement-converted Kalman filter tracking with Gaussian intensity attenuation signal in wireless sensor networks.
- Lanlan Rui, Suijia Yang, Haoqiu Huang:
A proactive multi-level cache selection scheme to enhance consumer mobility support in Named Data Networking.
- Yongsu Gwak, Young Yong Kim, Ronny Yongho Kim:
V-BAG: A virtual bandwidth aggregation scheme for Internet of Things data.
- Shengxin Dai, Mei Hong, Bing Guo:
Synthesizing power management strategies for wireless sensor networks with UPPAAL-STRATEGO.
- Shinya Toyonaga, Daichi Kominami, Masayuki Murata:
Percolation analysis for constructing a robust modular topology based on a binary-dynamics model.
- Rui Wang, Wenming Cao, Zhihai He:
Vehicle recognition in acoustic sensor networks using multiple kernel sparse representation over learned dictionaries.
- Guangsheng Feng, Junyu Lin, Qian Zhao, Huiqiang Wang, Hongwu Lv, Bingyang Li, Dongdong Su:
Optimal transmission for scalable video coded streaming in cellular wireless networks with the cooperation of local peer-to-peer network.
- Yuchen Yang, Lijie Li, Guisheng Yin:
Extracting entity-based information in cyber-physical systems.
- Yang Liu, Cai-Ping Lu, Tong-bin Zhao:
Research on shear-slip characteristics with different-size rectangular zigzag gouge by double-direct tests.
- Qi Zhao, Boxue Zhang, Jingjing Wang, Wenquan Feng, Wenyan Jia, Mingui Sun:
Improved method of step length estimation based on inverted pendulum model.
- Kejiang Xiao, Rui Wang, Lei Zhang, Jian Li, Tun Fun:
ASMT: An augmented state-based multi-target tracking algorithm in wireless sensor networks.
- Yanping Xu, Chunhua Wu, Kangfeng Zheng, Xinxin Niu, Yixian Yang:
Fuzzy-synthetic minority oversampling technique: Oversampling based on fuzzy set theory for Android malware detection in imbalanced datasets.
- Xu Tao, Zhou Yun:
Fall prediction based on biomechanics equilibrium using Kinect.
- Duzhong Zhang, Quan Liu, Lin Chen, Wenjun Xu:
Survey on coexistence of heterogeneous wireless networks in 2.4 GHz and TV white spaces.
- Mou Wu, Liansheng Tan, Rong Yang, Runze Wan:
An improved incremental least-mean-squares algorithm for distributed estimation over wireless sensor networks.
- Felipe Taliar Giuntini, Delano Medeiros Beder, Jó Ueyama:
Exploiting self-organization and fault tolerance in wireless sensor networks: A case study on wildfire detection application.
- Dong Jing, Ting Liu:
Diffusing information for mobile social networks under consideration of dynamic influence.
- Hamra Afzaal, Nazir Ahmad Zafar, Fahad Alhumaidan:
Hybrid subnet-based node failure recovery formal procedure in wireless sensor and actor networks.
- Peng Li, Huqing Nie, Lingfeng Qiu, Ruchuan Wang:
Energy optimization of ant colony algorithm in wireless sensor network.
- Ekin Ozer, Maria Q. Feng:
Biomechanically influenced mobile and participatory pedestrian data for bridge monitoring.
- Mohammed Algabri, Hassan Mathkour, Mohamed Amine Mekhtiche, Mohamed Abdelkader Bencherif, Mansour Alsulaiman, Mohammed Arafah, Hamid Ghaleb:
Wireless vision-based fuzzy controllers for moving object tracking using a quadcopter.
- Yulun Cheng, Longxiang Yang, Hongbo Zhu:
A residual-energy-activated forwarding protocol using relay ordering and finite field network coding for multiple-source multiple-relay wireless sensor networks.
- Wei Xiong, Fengye Hu, Meiqi Shao, Tao Xue:
Solve communication conflict among sensor nodes in body area network.
- Wei Liang, Yin Huang, Jianbo Xu, Songyou Xie:
A distributed data secure transmission scheme in wireless sensor network.
- Huiru Cao, Zhi Yang, Xue-Jun Yue, Yong-Xin Liu:
An optimization method to improve the performance of unmanned aerial vehicle wireless sensor networks.
- Tao Du, Shouning Qu, Qingbei Guo, Lian-jiang Zhu:
A simple efficient anchor-free node localization algorithm for wireless sensor networks.
- Junmin Yi, Eom Ji Oh, Dong Kun Noh, Ikjune Yoon:
Energy-aware data compression and transmission range control for energy-harvesting wireless sensor networks.
- Shun-wai Zhang, Rongfang Song, Tao Hong:
Network-coding-based two-way relay cooperation with energy harvesting.
- Taejun Lee, Jong-Moon Chung:
Reception power quantization-based emergency message vehicle-to-vehicle multihop broadcast transmission scheme for vehicle accident prevention.
- Jyun-Yao Huang, Wei-Chih Hong, Po-Shin Tsai, I-En Liao:
A model for aggregation and filtering on encrypted XML streams in fog computing.
- Kai Liu, Tingzhang Liu, Ping Fang, Zhan-Pei Li:
Comprehensive approach to modeling and simulation of dynamic soft-sensing design for real-time building energy consumption.
- Yuan Rao, Wenjun Xu, Jun Zhu, Zhao-Hui Jiang, Ru-chuan Wang, Shaowen Li:
Practical deployment of an in-field wireless sensor network in date palm orchard.
- Qi Wang, Rui Sun, Xiangde Zhang, Yanrui Sun, Xiaojun Lu:
Bluetooth positioning based on weighted K-nearest neighbors and adaptive bandwidth mean shift.
- Shaoming Pan, Zhengquan Xu, Qingxiang Meng, Yanwen Chong:
A combination replication strategy for data-intensive services in distributed geographic information system.
- Abdul Haleem Butt, Erika Rovini, Dario Esposito, Giuseppe Rossi, Carlo Maremmani, Filippo Cavallo:
Biomechanical parameter assessment for classification of Parkinson's disease on clinical scale.
- Kaibo Fan, Ping Wang, Yan Hu, Bingjie Dou:
Fall detection via human posture representation and support vector machine.
- Bo Chen, Zishen Huang, Dongjian Zheng, Liyu Zhong:
A hybrid method of optimal sensor placement for dynamic response monitoring of hydro-structures.
- Ziran Peng, Guojun Wang:
An optimal energy-saving real-time task-scheduling algorithm for mobile terminals.
- Huiting Xu, Xi Jin, Fanxin Kong, Qingxu Deng:
Maximizing the lifetime of wireless sensor networks in trains for monitoring long-distance goods transportation.
- Ki-Seong Lee, Sun-Ro Lee, Youngmin Kim, Chan-Gun Lee:
Deep learning-based real-time query processing for wireless sensor network.
- Yan-Shan Tian, Qingguo Zhou, Fangqin Zhang, Jinjuan Li:
Multi-hop clustering routing algorithm based on fuzzy inference and multi-path tree.
- Zhixin Liu, Jieshuai Wu, Yang Liu, Hongjiu Yang, Jianfeng Guan, Yu Wang:
Energy-efficient power control for two-tier femtocell networks with block-fading channels.
- Feng Xiao, J. Leroy Hulsey, Gang S. Chen, Yujiang Xiang:
Optimal static strain sensor placement for truss bridges.
- Shujuan Wang, Jiao Yin:
Distributed relay selection with network coding for data dissemination in vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Iftikhar Ahmad, Rafidah Md Noor, Ihsan Ali, Muhammad Imran, Athanasios V. Vasilakos:
Characterizing the role of vehicular cloud computing in road traffic management.
- K. Yang, Sung-Bae Cho:
A context-aware system in Internet of Things using modular Bayesian networks.
- Yin Wu, Wenbo Liu, Qian Shen:
Joint optimal placement, routing, and energy allocation in wireless sensor networks with a shared energy harvesting module.