- Rongjia Li, Chenhui Jin, Hongchen Pan:
Key recovery attacks on reduced-round Joltik-BC in the single-key setting.
- Saeed Akhoondian Amiri, Stephan Kreutzer, Dániel Marx, Roman Rabinovich:
Routing with congestion in acyclic digraphs.
- Deepayan Sanyal, Swagatam Das:
On semi-supervised active clustering of stable instances with oracles.
- Naoki Matsumoto:
The difference between game chromatic number and chromatic number of graphs.
- Achour Mostéfaoui, Matthieu Perrin, Michel Raynal, Jiannong Cao:
Crash-tolerant causal broadcast in O(n) messages.
- Purnata Ghosal, B. V. Raghavendra Rao:
A note on parameterized polynomial identity testing using hitting set generators.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.