Stop the war!
default search action
Information Research, Volume 26
Volume 26, Number 1, March 2021
- Jayhoon Kim, Su-yeong Bae, Hye-Kyong Hwang, Sung-Seok Ko:
An analysis of use statistics of electronic papers in a Korean scholarly information repository.
- Anushia Inthiran:
Trust or do not trust: evaluation strategies used by online health information consumers in South East Asia.
- Lo Lee, Melissa G. Ocepek, Stephann Makri:
Creating by me, and for me: investigating the use of information creation in everyday life.
- Shengli Deng, Shaoxiong Fu, Yong Liu, Hongxiu Li:
Modelling users' trust in online health rumours: an experiment-based study in China.
- Helena Känsäkoski, Noora Hirvonen, Laura Palmgren-Neuvonen, Tuula Nygård, Maija-Leena Huotari:
Finnish adolescents' selection and assessment of health information sources.
- Muhammad Ramzan, Muhammad Asif, Shakil Ahmad:
Librarians' attitudes towards application of information technology in academic libraries in Pakistan.
- Andrés Fernández-Ramos, Leticia Barrionuevo:
Value-added services in institutional repositories in Spanish public universities.
- Suraya Ika Tamrin, Azah Anir Norman, Suraya Hamid:
Intention to share: the relationship between cybersecurity behaviour and sharing specific content in Facebook.
- Beate Bjørklund, Ragnar Audunson:
Qualification requirements in Norwegian public libraries - an analysis of job advertisements.
- Yuko Yoshida:
Public libraries as places for self-directed lifelong learning: narratives of empowerment.
Volume 26, Number 2, June 2021
- Olubukola Akanbi, Ina Fourie:
The information source preferences and information monitoring behaviour of pregnant women in Pretoria, South Africa.
- Muhaimin Karim, Shahrokh Nikou, Gunilla Widén:
The role of youths' perceived information literacy in their assessment of youth information and counselling services.
- Zohreh Estakhr, Hajar Sotudeh, Javad Abbaspour:
The cost-effectiveness of the article-processing-charge-funded model across countries in different scientific blocks: the case of Elsevier's hybrid open access journals.
- Millicent Weber, Rebecca Giblin, Yanfang Ding, François Petitjean-Hèche:
Exploring the circulation of digital audiobooks: Australian library lending 2006-2017.
- Ning Zhang, Qinjian Yuan, Xin Xiang, Kuanchin Chen:
What can you perceive? Understanding user's information quality judgment on academic social networking sites.
- Reijo Savolainen:
Expert power as a constituent of opinion leadership: a conceptual analysis.
Volume 26, Number 3, September 2021
- Cheyvuth Seng, May Kristine Jonson Carlon, Jeffrey S. Cross:
Undergraduate information literacy self-efficacy: a cross-sectional study of Cambodian provincial universities.
- Francisco Carlos Paletta, José Antonio Moreiro González:
A transformação digital e os impactos no mercado de trabalho: estudo dos anúncios de emprego na web para profissionais da informação no setor privado.
- Noreen Kirkman, Gaby Haddow:
Publisher embargoes and institutional repositories: a case study of journal articles subject to an Australian funder mandate.
- Pedro López-Rubio, Alicia Mas-Tur, Norat Roig-Tierno:
Mapping trending topics and leading producers in innovation policy research.
- Wen-Yau Liang, Chun-Che Huang, Tzu-Liang Tseng, Zih-Yan Wang:
The effect of visualisation on user experience in recommender systems.
- Khalid Ayuba Abdullahi, A. Noorhidawati:
Attributes that influence academics' data sharing in Nigeria: the effects of organization culture.
Volume 26, Number 4, December 2021
- Mike Downes:
Membership of the editorial boards of journals published by the predatory publisher OMICS: willing and unwilling participation.
- Veslava Osinska, Radoslaw Klimas:
Mapping science: tools for bibliometric and altmetric studies.
- Shin-Yuan Hung, Charlie C. Chen, Hoon Seok Choi, Peter Ractham:
A holistic framework to examine the impact of user, organizational and data factors on the use of big data analytics systems.
- Besiki Stvilia, Ketevan Stvilia, Izoleta Bodokia:
Information behaviour of HIV patients during the COVID-19 pandemic in the Republic of Georgia.
- Suênia Oliveira Mendes, Rosângela Schwarz Rodrigues:
Open access scientific journals: an analysis of the Directory of Open Access Journals.
- Martha Vidal-Sepúlveda, Cristian Olivares-Rodríguez, Luis Cárcamo Ulloa:
What kind of sources do I need? Critical search for information on the Web.
- Jieun Yeon, Jee Yeon Lee:
Employment information needs and information behaviour of North Korean refugees.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.