Special Issue Articles
- Sweta Bhattacharya, Siva Rama Krishnan Somayaji, Thippa Reddy Gadekallu, Mamoun Alazab, Praveen Kumar Reddy Maddikunta:
A review on deep learning for future smart cities.
- Arindam Dutta, Dibakar Sil, Aniruddha Chandra, Sarbani Palit:
CNN based musical instrument identification using time-frequency localized features.
- Halgurd S. Maghdid, Kayhan Zrar Ghafoor, Abdulbasit Al-Talabani, Ali Safaa Sadiq, Pranav Kumar Singh, Danda B. Rawat:
Enabling accurate indoor localization for different platforms for smart cities using a transfer learning algorithm.
- Akarsh Aggarwal, Anuj Rani, Pavika Sharma, Manoj Kumar, Achyut Shankar, Mamoun Alazab:
Prediction of Landsliding using Univariate Forecasting Models.
- Sushant Sharma, Nitin Gupta:
Federated learning based caching in fog computing for future smart cities.
- Shisrut Rawat, Aishwarya Srinivasan, Vinayakumar Ravi, Uttam Ghosh:
Intrusion detection systems using classical machine learning techniques vs integrated unsupervised feature learning and deep neural network.
- Rajlaxmi Patil, Rajshekhar Biradar, Vinayakumar Ravi, Poornima Biradar, Uttam Ghosh:
Network traffic anomaly detection using PCA and BiGAN.
- Ajay Arunachalam, Henrik Andreasson:
RaspberryPi-Arduino (RPA) powered smart mirrored and reconfigurable IoT facility for plant science research.
- Luigi Alfredo Grieco:
Editorial of the founder EiC "summing up 2021".
- Lijun Chen, Luca Sciullo, Angelo Trotta:
Design and performance evaluation of mobile personal big data management system based on ICN.
- Polyxeni Tsompanoglou, Sophia G. Petridou, Petros Nicopolitidis, Georgios Papadimitriou:
Quantitative model checking for assessing the energy impact of a MITM attack on EPONs.
- Weiwei Jiang:
Internet traffic prediction with deep neural networks.
- Amir Zarezadeh Reihani, Mohammad Behdadfar, Mohammadali Sebghati:
Artificial neural network-based adaptive modulation for elastic optical networks.
- Weiwei Jiang:
TaxiBJ21: An open crowd flow dataset based on Beijing taxi GPS trajectories.
- Ajay Verma, Righa Tandon, Pradeep Kumar Gupta:
TrafC-AnTabu: AnTabu routing algorithm for congestion control and traffic lights management using fuzzy model.
- Pragun Mangla, Shefali Arora, Mohinder Pal Singh Bhatia:
Intelligent audio analysis techniques for identification of music in smart devices.
- Weiwei Jiang:
Internet traffic matrix prediction with convolutional LSTM neural network.
- Eric Hideo Yoshitome, João Vitor Rodrigues da Cruz, Marcos Eduardo Pivaro Monteiro, João Luiz Rebelatto:
LoRa-aided outdoor localization system: RSSI or TDoA?
- Stefano Scanzio, Francesco Xia, Gianluca Cena, Adriano Valenzano:
Predicting Wi-Fi link quality through artificial neural networks.
- Elisa Rojas, Eder Ollora Zaballa, Victoria Noci:
Towards visual programming abstractions in Software-Defined Networking.
- Tianchen Shao, Deepraj Chowdhury, Sukhpal Singh Gill, Rajkumar Buyya:
IoT-Pi: A machine learning-based lightweight framework for cost-effective distributed computing using IoT.
- Yang Zhang, Kaixin Zhao, Gang Ren, Mingdong Zhu:
A node positioning method for IoT based on LSSVR and optimized particle swarm algorithm.
- Hanumantharao Bitra, Palanisamy Ponnusamy, Srinivasarao Chintagunta:
Reduction of PAPR in OTFS using normalized μ-law and A-law companding transform.
- Ayushman Buragohain, Bhabesh Mali, Santanu Saha, Pranav Kumar Singh:
A deep transfer learning based approach to detect COVID-19 waste.
- Sarbani Ghose, Ahmed El Shafie:
Enhanced physical layer security for energy harvesting relay-aided systems using joint relaying scheme.
- Samarjit Roy, Anwesha Mukherjee, Debashis De:
OrangeMusic: An orange computing-inspired recommender framework in internet of music things.
- Luiz Filipe M. Vieira, Marcos A. M. Vieira:
On Braess's paradox and routing algorithms.
- Xi Chen, Yani Liu, Junkun Zhang:
Traffic prediction for Internet of Things through support vector regression model.
- Alexandre Daniel Gomes Figueiredo, Miguel Luís, André Zúquete:
Trading hardware with medium reservation to tackle scalability in low-cost, single-channel LoRa networks.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.