- Gilda Olinto, Suely Fragoso:
Special Double Issue: The Internet and Community Informatics in Brazil.
- Michael Gurstein:
Editorial: Community Informatics in Brazil.
- Rafael Cardoso Sampaio, Rousiley Celi Moreira Maia, Francisco Paulo Jamil Almeida Marques:
Participation and Deliberation on the Internet: A Case Study of Digital Participatory Budgeting in Belo Horizonte.
- Celso Alexandre Souza de Alvear, Michel Thiollent:
Participatory Development of Technologies as a Way to Increase Community Participation: the Cidade de Deus Web Portal Case.
- Carla Lopes Rodrigues, José Armando Valente:
Mastering Of Hypermedia Resources By Virtual Learning Communities: Possibilities And Constraints For Interaction, Communication And Construction Of Network Knowledge.
- Fabio Nauras Akhras:
Situating Learning for Digital Inclusion in the Social Context of Communities.
- Ivan Ferrer Maia, José Armando Valente:
Garden of Literacies: ICDT Contributing to the Construction of New Realities for Digitally-Excluded Senior Citizens.
- Paola Prado, Mauro Araújo Câmara, Marco Aurélio de Figueiredo:
Evaluating ICT Adoption in Rural Brazil: A Quantitative Analysis of Telecenters as Agents of Social Change.
- Brasilina Passarelli:
The School of the Future / USP: Twenty Years of Vanguard in Social Networks.
- Elisa Campos Machado, Geraldo Moreira Prado, Abraão Antunes da Silva, Jailton Lira, Kleber Tadashi:
The Rede Brasil De Bibliotecas Comunitárias: A Space For Sharing Information And Building New Knowledge.
- Alan Freihof Tygel, Celso Alexandre Souza de Alvear:
The Development of an Information System for the Solidarity Economy Movement.
- Kate Williams:
Welcome to JOCI reviews.
- Noah Lenstra:
Mídia Cidadã: Utopia Brasileira. São Bernardo do Campo: Melo, J.M. de, Gobbi, M.C. & Sathler, L. (Eds.) (2006).
- Aiko Takazawa:
Root Shock: How Tearing Up City Neighborhoods Hurts America and What We Can Do About It: Fullilove, Mindy Thompson. (2004).
- Michael Gurstein:
Evolving Relationships: Universities, Researchers and Communities.
- Matthew Allen, Marcus Foth:
Introduction to the Special Issue: Research in Action for Community Informatics: A Matter for Conversation.
- Jim Ridolfo, William Hart-Davidson, Michael McLeod:
Rhetoric and the Digital Humanities: Imagining The Michigan State University Israelite Samaritan Collection as the Foundation for a Thriving Social Network.
- John M. Carroll, Michael A. Horning, Blaine Hoffman, Craig H. Ganoe, Harold R. Robinson, Mary Beth Rosson:
Visions, Participation and Engagement in New Community Information Infrastructures.
- Barbara Craig, Jocelyn E. Williams:
Research informing practice: Toward effective engagement in community ICT in New Zealand.
- Peter Day:
Community-based learning: A model for higher education and community partnerships.
- Dan O'Reilly-Rowe:
DigiPopEd: Popular Education and Digital Culture.
- Saqib Saeed, Markus Rohde, Volker Wulf:
Conducting ICT Research in Community Networks: Reflections from a Long Term Study of the European Social Forum.
- Mark Bilandzic, John Venable:
Towards Participatory Action Design Research: Adapting Action Research and Design Science Research Methods for Urban Informatics.
- Ann Light, Paul Egglestone, Tom Wakeford, Jon Rogers:
Participant-Making: bridging the gulf between community knowledge and academic research.
- Maria Kristina Uden:
Networking for Communications Challenged Communities: Report from a European project targeting conditions of poor or lacking ICT coverage.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.