- Ebrahim M. Kolahdouz, Amneet Pal Singh Bhalla, Brent A. Craven, Boyce E. Griffith:
An immersed interface method for discrete surfaces.
- Shi Jin, Lei Li, Jian-Guo Liu:
Random Batch Methods (RBM) for interacting particle systems.
- Jan Francu, Jirí Mikyska:
An alternative model of multicomponent diffusion based on a combination of the Maxwell-Stefan theory and continuum mechanics.
- Min Chai, Kun Luo, Changxiao Shao, Haiou Wang, Jianren Fan:
A finite difference discretization method for heat and mass transfer with Robin boundary conditions on irregular domains.
- Seung Whan Chung, Stephen D. Bond, Eric C. Cyr, Jonathan B. Freund:
Regular sensitivity computation avoiding chaotic effects in particle-in-cell plasma methods.
- Zhongjian Wang, Zhiwen Zhang:
A mesh-free method for interface problems using the deep learning approach.
- Fei Fei, Jun Zhang, Jing Li, Zhaohui Liu:
A unified stochastic particle Bhatnagar-Gross-Krook method for multiscale gas flows.
- Jian-Jun Xu, Weidong Shi, Wei-Fan Hu, Jun-Jie Huang:
A level-set immersed interface method for simulating the electrohydrodynamics.
- Dong Liang, Zhongguo Zhou:
The conservative splitting domain decomposition method for multicomponent contamination flows in porous media.
- Sébastien Deck, Nicolas Renard:
Towards an enhanced protection of attached boundary layers in hybrid RANS/LES methods.
- Shane Keniley, Davide Curreli:
Density estimation techniques for multiscale coupling of kinetic models of the plasma material interface.
- Kaihang Guo, Jesse Chan:
Bernstein-Bézier weight-adjusted discontinuous Galerkin methods for wave propagation in heterogeneous media.
- Nicolas Valle, F. Xavier Trias, Jesús Castro:
An energy-preserving level set method for multiphase flows.
- Vahid Keshavarzzadeh, Robert M. Kirby, Akil C. Narayan:
Generation of nested quadrature rules for generic weight functions via numerical optimization: Application to sparse grids.
- Andrew T. Till, Kendra P. Long, James S. Warsa, Jim E. Morel:
Formulations and analysis of Compton scattering for deterministic thermal radiation transport.
- Chen Liu, Florian Frank, Christopher Thiele, Faruk O. Alpak, Steffen Berg, Walter Chapman, Béatrice Rivière:
An efficient numerical algorithm for solving viscosity contrast Cahn-Hilliard-Navier-Stokes system in porous media.
- He Zhong, Hui Liu, Tao Cui, Zhangxin Chen, Lihua Shen, Bo Yang, Ruijian He, Xiaohu Guo:
Numerical simulations of polymer flooding process in porous media on distributed-memory parallel computers.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.