- Kookjin Lee, Kevin T. Carlberg:
Model reduction of dynamical systems on nonlinear manifolds using deep convolutional autoencoders.
- Zhiguo Yang, Suchuan Dong:
A roadmap for discretely energy-stable schemes for dissipative systems based on a generalized auxiliary variable with guaranteed positivity.
- Jun Zhu, Jianxian Qiu, Chi-Wang Shu:
High-order Runge-Kutta discontinuous Galerkin methods with a new type of multi-resolution WENO limiters.
- Huijuan Xu, Davide Baroli, Francesca Di Massimo, Annalisa Quaini, Alessandro Veneziani:
Backflow stabilization by deconvolution-based large eddy simulation modeling.
- Anna Lischke, Guofei Pang, Mamikon A. Gulian, Fangying Song, Christian Glusa, Xiaoning Zheng, Zhiping Mao, Wei Cai, Mark M. Meerschaert, Mark Ainsworth, George Em Karniadakis:
What is the fractional Laplacian? A comparative review with new results.
- Dinshaw S. Balsara, Sudip Garain, Vladimir Florinski, Walter Boscheri:
An efficient class of WENO schemes with adaptive order for unstructured meshes.
- Yuwei Fan, Ruo Li, Lingchao Zheng:
A nonlinear moment model for radiative transfer equation in slab geometry.
- Jun Zhang, Xiaofeng Yang:
Decoupled, non-iterative, and unconditionally energy stable large time stepping method for the three-phase Cahn-Hilliard phase-field model.
- Cheng Chi, Abouelmagd Abdelsamie, Dominique Thévenin:
A directional ghost-cell immersed boundary method for incompressible flows.
- Michael Dumbser, Francesco Fambri, Elena Gaburro, Anne Reinarz:
On GLM curl cleaning for a first order reduction of the CCZ4 formulation of the Einstein field equations.
- Tingchun Wang, Jialing Wang, Boling Guo:
Two completely explicit and unconditionally convergent Fourier pseudo-spectral methods for solving the nonlinear Schrödinger equation.
- Marc Medale, Bruno Cochelin, Edouard Bissen, Nicolas Alpy:
A one-dimensional full-range two-phase model to efficiently compute bifurcation diagrams in sub-cooled boiling flows in vertical heated tube.
- Changjian Xie, Carlos J. García-Cervera, Cheng Wang, Zhennan Zhou, Jingrun Chen:
Second-order semi-implicit projection methods for micromagnetics simulations.
- Yuwei Fan, Lexing Ying:
Solving electrical impedance tomography with deep learning.
- Sharmila Karumuri, Rohit Tripathy, Ilias Bilionis, Jitesh H. Panchal:
Simulator-free solution of high-dimensional stochastic elliptic partial differential equations using deep neural networks.
- Xiaoyi Lu, Carlos Pantano:
On mass conservation and solvability of the discretized variable-density zero-Mach Navier-Stokes equations.
- Alec Dektor, Daniele Venturi:
Dynamically orthogonal tensor methods for high-dimensional nonlinear PDEs.
- Andrew Giuliani, Lilia Krivodonova:
A moment limiter for the discontinuous Galerkin method on unstructured tetrahedral meshes.
- Ludovica Delpopolo Carciopolo, Luca Formaggia, Anna Scotti, Hadi Hajibeygi:
Conservative multirate multiscale simulation of multiphase flow in heterogeneous porous media.
- Ruchi Guo, Tao Lin, Yanping Lin:
Recovering elastic inclusions by shape optimization methods with immersed finite elements.
- Liang Ge, A-Man Zhang, Shi-Ping Wang:
Investigation of underwater explosion near composite structures using a combined RKDG-FEM approach.
- Zhong-Zhi Bai, Kang-Ya Lu:
Fast matrix splitting preconditioners for higher dimensional spatial fractional diffusion equations.
- Ferdinand E. Uilhoorn:
Numerical issues in gas flow dynamics with hydraulic shocks using high order finite volume WENO schemes.
- Chi Zhang, Massoud Rezavand, Xiangyu Hu:
Dual-criteria time stepping for weakly compressible smoothed particle hydrodynamics.
- Fotios Kasolis, Markus Clemens:
Information-based model reduction for nonlinear electro-quasistatic problems.
- Ameya D. Jagtap, Kenji Kawaguchi, George Em Karniadakis:
Adaptive activation functions accelerate convergence in deep and physics-informed neural networks.
- Yihua Teng, Dongxiao Zhang:
Comprehensive study and comparison of equilibrium and kinetic models in simulation of hydrate reaction in porous media.
- Jie Chen, Eric T. Chung, Zhengkang He, Shuyu Sun:
Generalized multiscale approximation of mixed finite elements with velocity elimination for subsurface flow.
- Jonathan D. Evans, Hugo L. França, Cassio M. Oishi:
Corrigendum to "Application of the natural stress formulation for solving unsteady viscoelastic contraction flows" [J. Comput. Phys. 388 (462-489)].
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.