- Wei Dai, Changjun Yu, Zilong Jiang:
An Improved Hybrid Canopy-Fuzzy C-Means Clustering Algorithm Based on MapReduce Model.
- Kazuo Hajikano, Hidehiro Kanemitsu, Moo Wan Kim, Hee-Dong Kim:
A Task Scheduling Method after Clustering for Data Intensive Jobs in Heterogeneous Distributed Systems.
- Changming Zhu:
Data-Compression-Based Resource Management in Cloud Computing for Biology and Medicine.
- Deok-Jae Song, Seokyeol Kim, Jinah Park:
Z-Clutching: Interaction Technique for Navigating 3D Virtual Environment Using a Generic Haptic Device.
- Sharada Laxman Kore, Shaila D. Apte:
Writer Verification Using Spatial Domain Features under Different Ink Width Conditions.
- Changming Zhu, Daqi Gao:
Influence of Data Preprocessing.
- Liang Huang, Ruixuan Li, Hong Chen:
Truncated Kernel Projection Machine for Link Prediction.
- Li Cui, Hyungyu Kim, Euee S. Jang:
A Hybrid Texture Coding Method for Fast Texture Mapping.
- Sanjian Chen, Oleg Sokolsky, James Weimer, Insup Lee:
Data-driven Adaptive Safety Monitoring Using Virtual Subjects in Medical Cyber-Physical Systems: A Glucose Control Case Study.
- Namyoun Choi, Il-Yeol Song, Yongjun Zhu:
A Model-Based Method for Information Alignment: A Case Study on Educational Standards.
- Jung-Ho Kim, Najoung Kim, Hancheol Park, Jong C. Park:
Enhanced Sign Language Transcription System via Hand Tracking and Pose Estimation.
- Shuai Yuan, Huan Huang, Linjing Wu:
Use of Word Clustering to Improve Emotion Recognition from Short Text.
- Vasily Sachnev, Sundaram Suresh:
An ADHD Diagnostic Approach Based on Binary-Coded Genetic Algorithm and Extreme Learning Machine.
- Vasiliy Sachnev, Sundaram Suresh:
An Improved Sample Balanced Genetic Algorithm and Extreme Learning Machine for Accurate Alzheimer Disease Diagnosis.
- Beomseok Hong, Yanggon Kim, Sang Ho Lee:
Company Name Discrimination in Tweets using Topic Signatures Extracted from News Corpus.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.