- Dong Kyoon Yoo:
Knowledge Nurturing Reflexivity in the Lens of the Internal Conversation.
- Zohreh Pourzolfaghar, Rahinah Ibrahim, Nor Mariah Adam:
Explicating Mechanical and Electrical Knowledge for Design Phase of Green Building Projects.
- Gloria Ejehiohen Iyawa:
A Framework for Improving Knowledge Management Practices in Namibian Software Companies.
- David P. Donohue, Peter M. Murphy:
Supporting Competitive Intelligence at DuPont by Controlling Information Overload and Cutting Through the Noise.
- Sabri Erdem, Turan Tolgay Kizilelma, Ceren Altuntas Vural:
Supporting Healthcare Executive Managers' Decisions Through Dashboards.
- José Albors-Garrigos, Jose Carlos Ramos Carrasco, Angel Peiró-Signes:
Actional Intelligence, a Key Element for Actioning Knowledge. A Field Study Analysis.
- Samaher Al-Janabi, Ibrahim AlShourbaji:
A Study of Cyber Security Awareness in Educational Environment in the Middle East.
- Chaker Jebari:
Multi-Label Genre Classification of Web Pages Using an Adaptive Centroid-Based Classifier.
- Arumugam Seetharaman, Saurabh Singhal, Pankaj Galdhar, John Rudolph Raj, A. S. Saravanan:
Customers' Expectations for Next Generation Internet Banking.
- Olunifesi Adekunle Suraj:
Managing Telecommunications for Development: An Analysis of Intellectual Capital in Nigerian Telecommunication Industry.
- Ali Akbar Pourahmad, Mehdi Neshat, Mohammad Reza Hasani:
Using LibQUAL Model for Improving the Level of Students' Satisfaction from Quality of Services in Academic Libraries: A Case Study in North Khorasan Province, Iran.
- Susanne Durst, Guido Bruns:
Sustaining the Future of the Public Sector: Insights into a Swedish Municipality's Dealing with Knowledge Management and Succession Planning. 1-19
- Amit Pariyar, Yohei Murakami, Donghui Lin, Toru Ishida:
Information Sharing Among Countries: A Perspective from Country-Specific Websites in Global Brands. 1-26
- Bibi M. Alajmi, Laila N. Marouf, Abdus Sattar Chaudhry:
Knowledge Management for Healthcare: Investigating Practices that Drive Performance. 1-17
- Mumtaz Ali Memon, Khalil Md Nor, Rohani Salleh:
Personality Traits Influencing Knowledge Sharing in Student-Supervisor Relationship: A Structural Equation Modelling Analysis. 1-18
- Timi E. Ogunjobi, Wuraola Fisayo Oyewusi:
Media Resources Availability and Utilisation for Effective Publication Output by Agricultural Researchers in Southwestern Nigeria. 1-20
- Giovana Escrivão, Marcelo Seido Nagano:
Linking Knowledge Creation and Environmental Education. 1-23
- Svetlana Panikarova, Maxim Vlasov:
Knowledge Generation Strategies: Empirical Analysis of Industrial Enterprises. 1-11
- Chien-Hsing Wu, Shu-Chen Kao:
Appraisal of Knowledge Object Use via a Three-Phase Flow Profile. 1-22
- Abdul Khalique Shaikh, Saadat M. Alhashmi, Rajendran Parthiban:
A Proximity and Semantic-Aware Optimisation Model for Sub-Domain-Based Decentralised Resource Discovery in Grid Computing. 1-25
- Sajjad ur Rehman, Abdus Sattar Chaudhry:
Health Knowledge Workers: Strategies for Literacy Development. 1-13
- Fatima Zahra Salmam, Mohamed Fakir, Rahhal Errattahi:
Prediction in OLAP Data Cubes. 1-14
- Niclas Erhardt, Carlos Martin-Rios:
Knowledge Management Systems in Sports: The Role of Organisational Structure, Tacit and Explicit Knowledge. 1-21
- Laila Naif Marouf, Naresh Kumar Agarwal:
Are Faculty Members Ready? Individual Factors Affecting Knowledge Management Readiness in Universities. 1-28
- R. Darby, C. Kirke:
The Development of a KIM Behavioural Framework to Support Science and Technology Knowledge Transfer in the UK Defence Sector. A Case Study Approach. 1-21
- Souryajyoti Sardar, Pulastya Bandyopadhyay, Anirban Sanyal:
A Comprehensive Data and Project Management Platform: A Case Study of a Central Bank. 1-24
- Yolande E. Chan, James S. Denford, Joyce Y. Jin:
Competing Through Knowledge and Information Systems Strategies: A Study of Small and Medium-Sized Firms. 1-37
- Bassam Hasan:
Components of Online Shopping Attitude and the Effects of Website Design Characteristics. 1-18
- Isabel de Sá Affonso da Costa, Elaine Tavares, Arthur Marcelo Nicolau Peixoto:
Knowledge Creation in Hybrid Organisations: A Case Study in a Quasi-Governmental Organisation. 1-25
- ChienHsing Wu:
The Role of Individual Cognition, Immersion, and Knowledge Essence in Individual Knowledge Development. 1-22
- Yusuf Yalcin Ileri:
Implementation Processes of Hospital Information Management Systems: A Field Study in Turkey. 1-14
- Mehrbakhsh Nilashi, Othman Ibrahim, Shamila Sohaei, Hossein Ahmadi, Alireza Almaee:
Features Influencing Researchers' Selection of Reference Management Software. 1-23
- Jyoti Verma, Anamika Sinha:
Knowledge Sharing in Cross-Functional Teams and its Antecedents: Role of Mutual Trust as a Moderator. 1-22
- Djilali Dahmani, Sid Ahmed Rahal, Ghalem Belalem:
Improving the Performance of Data Mining by Using Big Data in Cloud Environment. 1-18
- Mahmoud M. Migdadi:
The Role of Effective Chief Knowledge Officer in Facilitating Knowledge Management. 1-15
- Chala Diriba, Million Meshesha, Debela Tesfaye:
Developing a Knowledge-Based System for Diagnosis and Treatment of Malaria. 1-16
- Mehdi Neshat, Ali Akbar Pourahmad, Mohammad Reza Hasani:
Designing an Adaptive Neuro Fuzzy Inference System for Prediction of Customers Satisfaction. 1-21
- Bel Hadj Tarek, Ghodbane Adel, Aouadi Sami:
Business Intelligence Versus Competitive Intelligence in the Case of North African SMEs. 1-21
- Kherbouche Asma, Megnounif Abdellatif:
A New Model for the Impact of Knowledge Management on University Performance: Part 1 - Theoretical Development. 1-29
- Priya Dhamija Gupta, Sonali Bhattacharya:
Impact of Knowledge Management Processes for Sustainability of Small Family Businesses: Evidences from the Brassware Sector of Moradabad (India). 1-46
- Fadi A. Thabtah, Neda Abdelhamid:
Deriving Correlated Sets of Website Features for Phishing Detection: A Computational Intelligence Approach. 1-17
- Zehra Taskin, Sümeyye Akça:
Mapping and Bibliometric Analysis of American Historical Review Citations and Its Contribution to the Field of History. 1-12
- Petter Gottschalk:
Knowledge Management in Criminal Investigations: The Case of Fraud Examiners. 1-15
- Hsia-Ching Chang:
The Synergy of Scientometric Analysis and Knowledge Mapping with Topic Models: Modelling the Development Trajectories of Information Security and Cyber-Security Research. 1-33
- Mao Nishiguchi, Hiroyuki Morita:
CAECP and CRPD: Classification by Aggregating Essential Contrast Patterns, and Contrast Ranked Path Diagrams. 1-19
- Miwa Nishinaka:
Relations Between Common Understanding and Experience: Case Study of an International Information Technology Project. 1-17
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.