- Yuze Ma, Guolai Yang, Qinqin Sun, Xiuye Wang, Quanzhao Sun:
Adaptive robust control for tank stability: A constraint-following approach.
- Abdelkarim Ammar:
Second-order sliding mode-direct torque control and load torque estimation for sensorless model reference adaptive system-based induction machine.
- Anila Barkat, Mirza Tariq Hamayun, Salman Ijaz, Saleem Akhtar, Ejaz Ahmad Ansari, Imran Ghous:
Model identification and real-time implementation of a linear parameter-varying control scheme on lab-based inverted pendulum system.
- Shuyou Yu, Yangyang Feng, Xiaoping Yang:
Extended state observer-based fractional order sliding-mode control of piezoelectric actuators.
- Jonqlan Lin, Cheng-Kai Chiang:
Motion control of a cable-suspended robot using image recognition with coordinate transformation.
- Nastaran Shakeri, Zahra Rahmani, Abolfazl Ranjbar Noei, Mohammad Reza Zamani:
Direct methanol fuel cell modeling based on the norm optimal iterative learning control.
- Jingren Zhang, Qingfeng Wang, Tao Wang:
Design, modeling, and pressure control of a 300-kW-class hydraulic pump/motor loading system with energy regeneration.
- Weishun Deng, Weimiao Yang, Jianwu Zhang, Pengpeng Feng, Fan Yu:
A data-driven predictive controller combined with the vector autoregressive with exogenous input model and the propagator estimation method for vehicle lateral stabilization.
- Gopisetti Srinivasarao, Arun K. Samantaray, Sanjoy K. Ghoshal:
Bond graph modeling and multi-body dynamics of a twin rotor system.
- Junfeng Hu, Yuan Zhong, Mingli Yang:
Hysteresis modeling of piezoelectric micro-positioning stage based on convolutional neural network.
- Jiantao Yang, Cheng Peng:
Adaptive motion intent understanding-based control of human-exoskeleton system.
- Xiaoming Chen, Yuchuan Zhu, Zhang Luo, Renqiang Li, Minghao Tai, Changwen Wu:
Characteristic investigation of a magnetostrictive fast switching valve for digital hydraulic converter.
- Chems Eddine Boudjedir, Djamel Boukhetala:
Adaptive robust iterative learning control with application to a Delta robot.
- Peng Hang, Sunan Huang, Xinbo Chen, Kok Kiong Tan:
Path planning of collision avoidance for unmanned ground vehicles: A nonlinear model predictive control approach.
- Xiaoyu Zhang, Qianjie Liu, Jun Liu, Qingyuan Zhu, Huosheng Hu:
Using gyro stabilizer for active anti-rollover control of articulated wheeled loader vehicles.
- Saber Krim, Youssef Krim, Mohamed Faouzi Mimouni:
Sensorless direct torque control based on nonlinear integral sliding mode controllers for an induction motor drive: Experimental verification.
- Billel Kellalib, Nouara Achour, Vincent Coelen, Abdelkrim Nemra:
Towards simultaneous localization and mapping tolerant to sensors and software faults: Application to omnidirectional mobile robot.
- S. Farzaneh Hoseini, S. Ali MirMohammadSadeghi, Alireza Fathi, Hamid Reza Mohammadi Daniali:
Adaptive predictive control of a novel shape memory alloy rod actuator.
- Guiying Li, Shuyang Wang, Zhigang Yu:
Adaptive nonlinear observer-based sliding mode control of robotic manipulator for handling an unknown payload.
- Anna Bavarsad, Ahmad Fakharian, Mohammad Bagher Menhaj:
A nonlinear robust optimal controller for an active transfemoral prosthesis: An estimator-based state-dependent Riccati equation approach.
- Alireza Rastegarpanah, Jamie Hathaway, Mohamed Ahmeid, Simon Lambert, Allan Walton, Rustam Stolkin:
A rapid neural network-based state of health estimation scheme for screening of end of life electric vehicle batteries.
- Yangming Zhang, Lingyun Xue, Biao Luo:
A nonlinear observer-based adaptive robust control approach for a class of uncertain asymmetric hysteretic systems.
- Morteza Nazari Monfared, Ahmad Fakharian, Mohammad Bagher Menhaj:
A new modified polynomial-based optimal control design approach.
- Yadong Ding, Yaoyao Wang, Bai Chen:
A practical time-delay control scheme for aerial manipulators.
- Jun-feng Jiang, Xiao-jun Zhou, Wei Zhao, Wei Li:
A model reference adaptive sliding mode control for the position control of permanent magnet synchronous motor.
- Jian Li, Kunpeng Pan, Qingyu Su:
Sensor fault isolation for DC-DC converters via switched affine systems.
- Peng Hang, Xinbo Chen:
Path tracking control of 4-wheel-steering autonomous ground vehicles based on linear parameter-varying system with experimental verification.
- Andrew R. Plummer, Kevin Edge:
An appreciation of Professor Cliff Burrows OBE FREng, who passed away on Sunday 19 April 2020.
- Andrew R. Plummer:
Past editor, Professor Necip Sahinkaya, who passed away on 24 January 2020.
- Lokukankanamge Dushyantha Hashan Peiris, Jonathan Luke du Bois, Andrew R. Plummer:
Passivity-based adaptive delay compensation for real-time hybrid tests.
- Caisheng Wei, Qifeng Chen, Jun Liu, Zeyang Yin, Jianjun Luo:
An overview of prescribed performance control and its application to spacecraft attitude system.
- Yazan M. Alsmadi, Isaac Chairez, Vadim Utkin:
Sliding mode control of an ozone generator based on dual AC/DC/AC power converters.
- Neshat Moghbeli, Javad Poshtan:
Online performance monitoring and diagnosis of multivariate systems.
- Xinhao Ji, Chengwen Wang, Zhenyang Zhang, Shuai Chen, Xinping Guo:
Nonlinear adaptive position control of hydraulic servo system based on sliding mode back-stepping design method.
- Mahdi Ahmadi, Mohammad Haeri:
An integrated best-worst decomposition approach of nonlinear systems using gap metric and stability margin.
- Nargess Sadeghzadeh Nokhodberiz, Mohammad Reza Davoodi, Nader Meskin:
Event-triggered particle filtering and Cramér-Rao lower bound computation.
- Runxia Guo, Yingang Wang:
Remaining useful life prognostics for the rolling bearing based on a hybrid data-driven method.
- Elizabeth Noghreian, Hamid Reza Koofigar:
Robust tracking control of robot manipulators with friction and variable loads without velocity measurement: A switched control strategy.
- Xianqing Wu, Kexin Xu:
Global sliding mode control for the underactuated translational oscillator with rotational actuator system.
- Dao Thi Hai Yen, Dinh Cong Huong:
Functional interval observers for nonlinear fractional-order systems with time-varying delays and disturbances.
- He-sen Yang, Hua Liang, Guang-yin Zhao:
Nanosecond dielectric barrier discharge-based dynamic stall control on an SC-1095 airfoil.
- (Withdrawn) RETRACTED: Optimization of diesel engine performance and emission parameters operating waste tire pyrolysis oil-diesel blends using response surface methodology.
- Smruti Ranjan Jagadeb, Bidyadhar Subudhi, Asim Kumar Naskar:
Robust two-degree of freedom H∞ control design for a twin rotor multi-input multi-output system with external disturbances and model uncertainties.
- Hongsheng Yan, Jianzhong Sun, Hongfu Zuo:
Anomaly detection based on multivariate data for the aircraft hydraulic system.
- Sumit Aole, Irraivan Elamvazuthi, Laxman M. Waghmare, Balasaheb M. Patre, Fabrice Mériaudeau:
Non-linear active disturbance rejection control for upper limb rehabilitation exoskeleton.
- Haoping Wang, Shuyu Zhang:
Event-triggered reset trajectory tracking control for unmanned surface vessel system.
- Minchuan Wang:
Real-time path optimization of mobile robots based on improved genetic algorithm.
- Vahid Pourmostaghimi, Mohammad Zadshakoyan:
Designing and implementation of a novel online adaptive control with optimization technique in hard turning.
- Sadeq Yaqubi, Mohammad Reza Homaeinezhad:
Optimally designed Lyapunov-Krasovskii terminal costs for robust stable-feasible model predictive control of uncertain time-delay nonlinear dynamical systems.
- Yang Gao, Yifei Wu, Xiang Wang, Qingwei Chen:
Characteristic model-based adaptive fault-tolerant control for four-PMSM synchronization system.
- Xinli Yin, Zhong Wang, Bailong Yang, Kunyu Yang:
Guaranteed cost consensus for second-order multi-agent networks with time-varying delays and cost constraints.
- Osama Gad:
Modeling of impact of the poppet element on its seat body in pressure relief valves.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.