- Lalitha Viswanath, Yue Lu, George E. Fox:
Genome display tool: visualizing features in complex data sets.
- Jörg Hau, Michael Muller, Marco Pagni:
HitKeeper, a generic software package for hit list management.
- Alessio Ceroni, Anne Dell, Stuart M. Haslam:
The GlycanBuilder: a fast, intuitive and flexible software tool for building and displaying glycan structures.
- Armin Lahm, Emanuele de Rinaldis:
PatentMatrix: an automated tool to survey patents related to large sets of genes or proteins.
- Guozhen Liu, Monica Uddin, Munirul Islam, Morris Goodman, Lawrence I. Grossman, Roberto Romero, Derek E. Wildman:
OCPAT: an online codon-preserved alignment tool for evolutionary genomic analysis of protein coding sequences.
- Mihaly Mezei, Ming-Ming Zhou:
Pspace: a program that assesses protein space.
- Matthew W. Peterson, Marc E. Colosimo:
TreeViewJ: An application for viewing and analyzing phylogenetic trees.
- Erich J. Baker, Guan N. Lin, Huadong Liu, Ravi Kosuri:
NFU-Enabled FASTA: moving bioinformatics applications onto wide area networks.
- Lance Feagan, Justin P. Rohrer, Alexander Garrett, Heather Amthauer, Ed Komp, David Johnson, Adam Hock, Terry Clark, Gerald H. Lushington, Gary J. Minden, Victor Frost:
Bioinformatics process management: information flow via a computational journal.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.