- Rujia Wang, Shiping Wu, Wei Chen:
Unified wave equation and numerical simulation of mechanical wave propagation in alloy solidification.
- Maximiliano Cristiá, Diego A. Hollmann, Claudia S. Frydman:
A multi-target compiler for CML-DEVS.
- Sharan A. S, Somashekhar S. Hiremath, C. S. Venkatesha, S. Karunanidhi:
Investigation on the critical parameters affecting the working design dynamics of a torque motor employed in an electro-hydraulic servovalve.
- Zhenyu Mei, Zhen Tan, Wei Zhang, Dianhai Wang:
Simulation analysis of traffic signal control and transit signal priority strategies under Arterial Coordination Conditions.
- Tingting Liu, Zhen Liu, Minhua Ma, Tian Chen, Cuijuan Liu, Yan-Jie Chai:
3D visual simulation of individual and crowd behavior in earthquake evacuation.
- Zenghui Zhao, Qing Ma, Yunliang Tan, Xiaojie Gao:
Load transfer mechanism and reinforcement effect of segmentally yieldable anchorage in weakly consolidated soft rock.
- M. Ranjit Kumar, T. Meenambal, V. Kumar:
Abstraction, ensemble, and disaggregation approaches to estimate evapotranspiration for use in hydrologic models.
- Basudeba Behera, Harshal B. Nemade:
Investigating translational motion of a dual friction-drive surface acoustic wave motor through modeling and finite element simulation.
- Franco Di Pietro, Gustavo Migoni, Ernesto Kofman:
Improving Linearly Implicit Quantized State System Methods.
- Ikpe Justice Akpan, Murali Shanker:
A comparative evaluation of the effectiveness of virtual reality, 3D visualization and 2D visual interactive simulation: an exploratory meta-analysis.
- Ronald Wesonga, Fabian Nabugoomu, Faisal Ababneh, Abraham Owino:
Simulation of time series wind speed at an international airport.
- S. Balakrishnan, Ar Veerappan, S. Shanmugam:
Determination of ovality and wall thinning effects on B2 stress indices for pipe bends under in-plane closing bending moment.
- Shihao Liu:
Study on modeling simulation and optimal control method for the transmission risk of the Ebola virus.
- Paolo Neri:
Interaction force between magnetic field and ferromagnetic target: analytical, numerical and experimental study.
- Yunhong Zhang, Qipeng Liu, Ding Lin, Zhang Siying:
Opinion formation with time-varying bounded confidence related to the node degree.
- Rui Zhang, Dianlei Han, Yuan He, Haijin Wan, Songsong Ma, Jianqiao Li:
Drag reduction and wear resistance mechanisms of a bionic shovel by discrete element method simulation.
- Cláudio Gomes, Bart Meyers, Joachim Denil, Casper Thule, Kenneth Lausdahl, Hans Vangheluwe, Paul De Meulenaere:
Semantic adaptation for FMI co-simulation with hierarchical simulators.
- Guangyu Zou, Levent Yilmaz:
Self-organization models of urban traffic lights based on digital infochemicals.
- Michael A. Xynidis, Brian F. Goldiez, Jack Norfleet, Nina Rothstein:
Methodology for quantitative assessment of combat casualty care.
- Sebnem Bora, Vedat Evren, Sevcan Emek, Ibrahim Çakirlar:
Agent-based modeling and simulation of blood vessels in the cardiovascular system.
- Mostafa H. Tawfeek, Karim El-Basyouny:
Network-level comparison of various Forward Collision Warning algorithms.
- Charan Jeet Madan, Naresh Kumar:
Fuzzy grey wolf optimization for controlled low-voltage ride-through conditions in grid-connected wind turbine with doubly fed induction generator.
- Debasis Manna, Alakes Maiti, G. P. Samanta:
Deterministic and stochastic analysis of a predator-prey model with Allee effect and herd behaviour.
- Jay Prakash Srivastava, Prabir Kumar Sarkar, Mv Ravi Kiran, Vinayak Ranjan:
A numerical study on effects of friction-induced thermal load for rail under varied wheel slip conditions.
- Fuyu Sun, Jianping Zhou, Shuai Guo, Yi Li:
Flexible model specification and application for service-oriented software.
- Wayne M. Getz, Colin J. Carlson, Eric Dougherty, Travis C. Porco, Richard M. Salter:
An agent-based model of school closing in under-vaccinated communities during measles outbreaks.
- Rahul Kumar, Mohammad Sikandar Azam, Subrata Kumar Ghosh, Hasim Khan:
Thermo-elastohydrodynamic lubrication simulation of the Rayleigh step bearing using the progressive mesh densification method.
- Youssef Bouanan, Gregory Zacharewicz, Judicaël Ribault, Bruno Vallespir:
Discrete Event System Specification-based framework for modeling and simulation of propagation phenomena in social networks: application to the information spreading in a multi-layer social network.
- Sasan Pirouzi, Jamshid Aghaei:
Mathematical modeling of electric vehicles contributions in voltage security of smart distribution networks.
- Smitirupa Pradhan, Ak Samantaray, R. Bhattacharyya:
Multi-step wear evolution simulation method for the prediction of rail wheel wear and vehicle dynamic performance.
- Fernando P. Santos, Ângelo Palos Teixeira, Carlos Guedes Soares:
Modeling, simulation and optimization of maintenance cost aspects on multi-unit systems by stochastic Petri nets with predicates.
- Mamadou Kaba Traoré, Gregory Zacharewicz, Raphaël Duboz, Bernard P. Zeigler:
Modeling and simulation framework for value-based healthcare systems.
- Branislav Popkonstantinovic, Ljubomir Miladinovic, Ratko Obradovic, Zorana V. Jeli, Misa Stojicevic:
The Eclipses Abacus, the mechanical predictor of the solar and lunar eclipses.
- Ramtin Rooeinfar, Sadigh Raissi, Vahidreza Ghezavati:
Stochastic flexible flow shop scheduling problem with limited buffers and fixed interval preventive maintenance: a hybrid approach of simulation and metaheuristic algorithms.
- R. V. Ram, Pushparaj Mani Pathak, Sergio J. Junco:
Trajectory control of a mobile manipulator in the presence of base disturbance.
- Angelina Anani, Wedam Nyaaba, Asieh Hekmat, Eduardo A. Córdova:
Optimizing cut-out distance for maximum coal productivity.
- Brandon Troub, Rockwell Garrido, Carlos Montalvo, Joseph D. Richardson:
Characterization of a two-dimensional static wind field using Radial Basis Functions.
- Igor Korobiichuk, Yuriy Danik, Oleksyj Samchyshyn, Sergiy Dupelich, Maciej Kachniarz:
The estimation algorithm of operative capabilities of complex countermeasures to resist UAVs.
- Catalina Tobón, Javier Saiz:
Fibrillatory conduction in a simulated two-dimensional model of human atrial tissue: effect of the interaction of two ectopic foci.
- Mohamed Grida, Mahmoud Zeid:
A system dynamics-based model to implement the Theory of Constraints in a healthcare system.
- Anton Sodja, Igor Skrjanc, Borut Zupancic:
Realization-preserving model reduction of object-oriented models using energy-based metrics.
- Shiyu Zhang, Shuling Dai:
Real-time kinematical optimal trajectory planning for haptic feedback manipulators.
- Fethi Matoui, Boumedyen Boussaid, Mohamed Naceur Abdelkrim:
Distributed path planning of a multi-robot system based on the neighborhood artificial potential field approach.
- Te Li, Kuo Liu, Haibo Liu, Xuewen Cui, Bin Li, Yongqing Wang:
Rapid design of a screw drive in-pipe robot based on parameterized simulation technology.
- Bong Gu Kang, Kyung-Min Seo, Tag Gon Kim:
Machine learning-based discrete event dynamic surrogate model of communication systems for simulating the command, control, and communication system of systems.
- Barry G. Silverman, Gnana Bharathy, Nathan Weyer:
What is a good pattern of life model? Guidance for simulations.
- Marco Grottoli, Diane Cleij, Paolo Pretto, Yves Lemmens, Riender Happee, Heinrich H. Bülthoff:
Objective evaluation of prediction strategies for optimization-based motion cueing.
- B. Girinath, N. Siva Shanmugam, K. Sankaranarayanasamy:
Weld bead graphical prediction of cold metal transfer weldment using ANFIS and MRA model on Matlab platform.
- Muhammad Adeel Pasha, Umer Farooq, Bilal Siddiqui:
A framework for high-level simulation and optimization of fine-grained reconfigurable architectures.
- Kamal Samy Selim, Ahmed E. Okasha, Fatma R. Farag:
Measuring the role of two competing groups of informed agents in opinion formation.
- Rabia Korkmaz Tan, Sebnem Bora:
Adaptive parameter tuning for agent-based modeling and simulation.
- Huaizhu Wang, Mengjie Zhang, Chao Chen, Baozhen Yao:
Air parcel network design considering pure freighters.
- Wensi Wang, Zhihui Tian, Yonglei Jiang, Lan Wu, Jianqiao Gao:
Dynamic control strategy based on passenger choice behavior with real-time information.
- Ahmed F. Abdelghany, Hani S. Mahmassani, Khaled F. Abdelghany, Hasan Al-Ahmadi, Wael Alhalabi:
Incidents in high-volume elongated crowd facilities: A simulation-based study.
- Amir Zanj, Fangpo He:
Non-linear analysis of hydro-mechanical interactions in control devices during transient period: Bond graph approach.
- Yong Xiao, Jianchun Guo, Hehua Wang, Lize Lu, Mengting Chen:
Elastoplastic constitutive model for hydraulic aperture analysis of hydro-shearing in geothermal energy development.
- Xuhui Yu, Guolei Tang, Zijian Guo, Xiangqun Song:
Effects of block lengths and stacking policies on overall performance at non-transshipment container terminals.
- (Withdrawn) RETRACTED: Differential game guidance law for a kinetic kill vehicle and its simulation.
- Leandro H. Watanabe, Jacob Barhak, Chris J. Myers:
Toward reproducible disease models using the Systems Biology Markup Language.
- Mohammad Hossein Shams, Mohsen Kia, Alireza Heidari, Daming Zhang:
Optimal design of photovoltaic solar systems considering shading effect and hourly radiation using a modified PSO algorithm.
- A. Dorogoy:
Finite difference method for solving crack problems in a functionally graded material.
- Rajmeet Singh, Tarun Kumar Bera:
Fault detection, isolation and reconfiguration of a bipedal-legged robot.
- Carlo Augusto Grazia, Natale Patriciello, Martin Klapez, Maurizio Casoni:
Transmission Control Protocol and Active Queue Management together against congestion: cross-comparison through simulations.
- Cheng-Hsing Hsu, Te-Hui Tsai, Ching-Chuan Chang, Yi Chen:
A study of a conductive laminar jet flow in an applied magnetic field.
- Roman Trochimczuk, Andrzej Lukaszewicz, Tadeusz Mikolajczyk, Francesco Aggogeri, Alberto Borboni:
Finite element method stiffness analysis of a novel telemanipulator for minimally invasive surgery.
- Xu Xie, Alexander Verbraeck:
A particle filter-based data assimilation framework for discrete event simulations.
- Guillaume Chauvon, Philippe Saucez, Alain Vande Wouwer:
An implementation of geometric integration within Matlab.
- Rui Yan, Bo Yan:
Location model for a remanufacturing reverse logistics network based on adaptive genetic algorithm.
- Abdessalem Jerbi, Achraf Ammar, Mohamed Krid, Bashir Salah:
Performance optimization of a flexible manufacturing system using simulation: the Taguchi method versus OptQuest.
- Isidro Jesús González-Hernández, José Luis Martínez Flores, Diana Sánchez-Partida, Damián Emilio Gibaja Romero:
Relocation of the distribution center of a motor oil producer reducing its storage capacity: A case study.
- Samuel Moreira Abreu Araújo, Daniel Ludovico Guidoni, Fernanda Sumika Hojo de Souza, Geraldo Robson Mateus:
Managing virtual network embedding through reconfiguration and expansion.
- Laura C. Palacio, Juan P. Ugarte, Catalina Tobón:
In-silico study of the ionic current gradients determining left-to-right atrial frequencies during paroxysmal atrial fibrillation.
- Mahdi Hamid, Mojtaba Hamid, MirMohammad Musavi, Ali Azadeh:
Scheduling elective patients based on sequence-dependent setup times in an open-heart surgical department using an optimization and simulation approach.
- Hao Zhang, Yan Cui:
A model combining a Bayesian network with a modified genetic algorithm for green supplier selection.
- Paolo Bocciarelli, Andrea D'Ambrogio, Alberto Falcone, Alfredo Garro, Andrea Giglio:
A model-driven approach to enable the simulation of complex systems on distributed architectures.
- Young Jin Kim, Dimitri Mavris, Richard Fujimoto:
Time- and space-parallel simulation of air traffic networks.
- Yunhao Li, Juncheng Jiang, Yuan Yu, Qingwu Zhang:
Numerical simulation of dispersion and distribution behaviors of hydrogen leakage in the garage with a crossbeam.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.