- Miklós Biró, Ricardo Colomo Palacios, Richard Messnarz:
Advances in system, software and service process improvement and innovation.
- Béatrix Barafort, Antoni Lluís Mesquida, Antònia Mas:
ISO 31000-based integrated risk management process assessment model for IT organizations.
- Arif Ali Khan, Jacky Keung, Mahmood Niazi, Shahid Hussain, Mohammad Shameem:
GSEPIM: A roadmap for software process assessment and improvement in the domain of global software development.
- Sandra Sanchez-Gordon, Mary-Luz Sánchez-Gordón, Murat Yilmaz, Rory V. O'Connor:
Integration of accessibility design patterns with the software implementation process of ISO/IEC 29110.
- Hamsini Ketheswarasarma Rajaram, John Loane, Silvana Togneri MacMahon, Fergal McCaffery:
Taxonomy-based testing and validation of a new defect classification for health software.
- So Norimatsu, Kiyoshi Endo, Makoto Usugi, Aiichiro Niwa, Koichi Tange:
Formulation of process improvement knowledge: 7 components of a good PI story.
- Alexander Poth, Susumu Sasabe, Antònia Mas, Antoni Lluís Mesquida:
Lean and agile software process improvement in traditional and agile environments.
- Xabier Larrucea, Izaskun Santamaria:
Correlations study and clustering from SPI experiences in small settings.
- Anaisa Hernández González, Coral Calero, Dianelys Pérez Parra, Javier Mancebo:
Approaching Green BPM characterisation.
- Mohamed Hosni, Ali Idri, Alain Abran:
Evaluating filter fuzzy analogy homogenous ensembles for software development effort estimation.
- Katija Rak, Zeljka Car, Ignac Lovrek:
Effort estimation model for software development projects based on use case reuse.
- Esra Çetin, Pinar Onay Durdu:
Blended Scrum model for software development organizations.
- Enrique Alfredo Miranda, Mario Beron, German Montejano, Daniel Riesco:
Using reverse engineering techniques to infer a system use case model.
- Jesús Morán, Claudio de la Riva, Javier Tuya:
Testing MapReduce programs: A systematic mapping study.
- Haris Mumtaz, Mohammad Alshayeb, Sajjad Mahmood, Mahmood Niazi:
A survey on UML model smells detection techniques for software refactoring.
- Per Lenberg, Robert Feldt, Lars Göran Wallgren Tengberg:
Misaligned values in software engineering organizations.
- Salma El Koutbi, Ali Idri, Alain Abran:
Empirical evaluation of an entropy-based approach to estimation variation of software development effort.
- Subhashis Chatterjee, Ankur Shukla:
A unified approach of testing coverage-based software reliability growth modelling with fault detection probability, imperfect debugging, and change point.
- Donghun Lee, Ja-Whan Gu, Ho-Won Jung:
Process maturity models: Classification by application sectors and validities studies.
- Cagri Sahin, Lori L. Pollock, James Clause:
Supporting software evolution through feedback on executing/skipping energy tests for proposed source code changes.
- Torvald Mårtensson, Daniel Ståhl, Jan Bosch:
Test activities in the continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
- Ahmad Abdellatif, Mohammad Alshayeb, Sami Zahran, Mahmood Niazi:
A measurement framework for software product maturity assessment.
- Rory V. O'Connor, Dan Houston, Regina Hebig, Marco Kuhrmann:
ICSSP 2018 - Special issue introduction.
- Philipp Diebold, Sven Theobald, Johannes Wahl, Yves Rausch:
Stepwise transition to agile: From three agile practices to Kanban adaptation.
- Jan Ole Johanssen, Anja Kleebaum, Barbara Paech, Bernd Bruegge:
Continuous software engineering and its support by usage and decision knowledge: An interview study with practitioners.
- Jil Ann-Christin Klünder, Philipp Hohl, Nils Prenner, Kurt Schneider:
Transformation towards agile software product line engineering in large companies: A literature review.
- Binish Tanveer, Anna Maria Vollmer, Stefan Braun, Nauman Bin Ali:
An evaluation of effort estimation supported by change impact analysis in agile software development.
- Rebekka Wohlrab, Patrizio Pelliccione, Eric Knauss, Mats Larsson:
Boundary objects and their use in agile systems engineering.
- David Raffo, Reda Bendraou, LiGuo Huang, Fabrizio Maria Maggi:
Innovative process paradigms and data driven analytics: A new horizon for software and systems process.
- Ilya Verenich, Marlon Dumas, Marcello La Rosa, Hoang Nguyen:
Predicting process performance: A white-box approach based on process models.
- Doug Rosenberg, Barry W. Boehm, Bo Wang, Kan Qi:
The parallel agile process: Applying parallel processing techniques to software engineering.
- Domenico Amalfitano, Vincenzo De Simone, Raffaele Rodolfo Maietta, Stefano Scala, Anna Rita Fasolino:
Using tool integration for improving traceability management testing processes: An automotive industrial experience.
- Sandun Dasanayake, Sanja Aaramaa, Jouni Markkula, Markku Oivo:
Impact of requirements volatility on software architecture: How do software teams keep up with ever-changing requirements?
- Pooja Sharma, Amrit Lal Sangal:
Investigating the factors which impact SPI implementation initiatives in software SMEs - A systematic map and review.
- Edgar Serna M., Eder Acevedo M., Alexei Serna A.:
Integration of properties of virtual reality, artificial neural networks, and artificial intelligence in the automation of software tests: A review.
- Güzin Özdagoglu, Ece Kavuncubasi:
Monitoring the software bug-fixing process through the process mining approach.
- Eduardo Cunha Campos, Marcelo de Almeida Maia:
Discovering common bug-fix patterns: A large-scale observational study.
- Ahmed Zerouali, Tom Mens, Jesús M. González-Barahona, Alexandre Decan, Eleni Constantinou, Gregorio Robles:
A formal framework for measuring technical lag in component repositories - and its application to npm.
- Benjamin Benni, Sébastien Mosser, Naouel Moha, Michel Riveill:
A delta-oriented approach to support the safe reuse of black-box code rewriters.
- André Luíz de Oliveira, Rosana T. V. Braga, Paulo César Masiero, David Parker, Yiannis Papadopoulos, Ibrahim Habli, Tim Kelly:
Variability management in safety-critical systems design and dependability analysis.
- Ioannis Zozas, Apostolos Ampatzoglou, Stamatia Bibi, Alexander Chatzigeorgiou, Paris Avgeriou, Ioannis Stamelos:
REI: An integrated measure for software reusability.
- Rafael Capilla, Barbara Gallina, Carlos Cetina, John Favaro:
Opportunities for software reuse in an uncertain world: From past to emerging trends.
- Apostolos Ampatzoglou, Francesca Arcelli Fontana, Fabio Palomba, Bartosz Walter:
Introduction to the special issue on "Machine Learning Techniques for Software Quality Evaluation".
- Gemma Catolino, Filomena Ferrucci:
An extensive evaluation of ensemble techniques for software change prediction.
- Angelos Chatzimparmpas, Stamatia Bibi:
Maintenance process modeling and dynamic estimations based on Bayesian networks and association rules.
- Giovanni Grano, Timofey V. Titov, Sebastiano Panichella, Harald C. Gall:
Branch coverage prediction in automated testing.
- Aydin Kaya, Ali Seydi Keçeli, Cagatay Catal, Bedir Tekinerdogan:
The impact of feature types, classifiers, and data balancing techniques on software vulnerability prediction models.
- Asad Ali, Carmine Gravino:
A systematic literature review of software effort prediction using machine learning methods.
- Chong Wang, Maya Daneva, Marten van Sinderen, Peng Liang:
A systematic mapping study on crowdsourced requirements engineering using user feedback.
- Muhammad Azeem Akbar, Jun Sang, Arif Ali Khan, Shahid Hussain:
Investigation of the requirements change management challenges in the domain of global software development.
- M. Mythily, M. L. Valarmathi, C. Anand Deva Durai, J. A. M. Rexie:
An automation framework design for secure software development.
- Vu Nguyen, Thuy Huynh, Barry W. Boehm, LiGuo Huang, Thong Truong:
Investigating the use of duration-based windows and estimation by analogy for COCOMO.
- Lina Gong, Shujuan Jiang, Li Jiang:
An improved transfer adaptive boosting approach for mixed-project defect prediction.
- Sholiq, Apol Pribadi Subriadi, Feby Artwodini Muqtadiroh, Renny Sari Dewi:
A model of owner estimate cost for software development project in Indonesia.
- Austen Rainer, Ashley Williams:
Using blog-like documents to investigate software practice: Benefits, challenges, and research directions.
- Nearchos Paspallis:
An MDD-based method for building context-aware applications with high reusability.
- Giancarlo Tretola, Eugenio Zimeo:
Reactive behavioural adaptation of service compositions.
- Steffen Küpper, Dietmar Pfahl, Kristjan Jürisoo, Philipp Diebold, Jürgen Münch, Marco Kuhrmann:
How has SPI changed in times of agile development? Results from a multi-method study.
- Khurram Shahzad, Sheeza Zaheer, Rao Muhammad Adeel Nawab, Faisal Aslam:
On comparing manual and automatic generated textual descriptions of business process models.
- Abubakar Zakari, Sai Peck Lee:
Parallel debugging: An investigative study.
- Abhishek Anurag, Kamatchi Iyer:
Designing a "software quality model" based on RCCA of defects and validating based on "quality algorithm".
- Fatima Azzahra Amazal, Ali Idri, Alain Abran:
Analysis of cluster center initialization of 2FA-kprototypes analogy-based software effort estimation.
- Daoyuan Li, Li Li, Dongsun Kim, Tegawendé F. Bissyandé, David Lo, Yves Le Traon:
Watch out for this commit! A study of influential software changes.
- Md. Rejaul Karim, Akinori Ihara, Eunjong Choi, Hajimu Iida:
Identifying and predicting key features to support bug reporting.
- Chao Ni, Xiang Chen, Xin Xia, Qing Gu, Yingquan Zhao:
Multitask defect prediction.
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.