- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 10 matches
- Jialun Cai, Hongguo Jia, Guoxiang Liu, Bo Zhang, Qiao Liu, Yin Fu, Xiaowen Wang, Rui Zhang:
An Accurate Geocoding Method for GB-SAR Images Based on Solution Space Search and Its Application in Landslide Monitoring. Remote. Sens. 13(5): 832 (2021)
- Jaehyeong Cho, Jae-Pil Heo, Taeyoung Kim, Bohyung Han, Sung-Eui Yoon:
Rank-based voting with inclusion relationship for accurate image search. Vis. Comput. 33(6-8): 1049-1059 (2017)
- Liang Zheng, Shengjin Wang, Jingdong Wang, Qi Tian:
Accurate Image Search with Multi-Scale Contextual Evidences. Int. J. Comput. Vis. 120(1): 1-13 (2016)
- Catalin Stoean, Ruxandra Stoean, Adrian Sandita, Cristian Mesina, Corina Lavinia Gruia, Daniela Ciobanu:
Evolutionary Search for An Accurate Contour Segmentation in Histopathological Images. GECCO (Companion) 2015: 1491-1492
- Lingxi Xie, Qi Tian, Wengang Zhou, Bo Zhang:
Fast and accurate near-duplicate image search with affinity propagation on the ImageWeb. Comput. Vis. Image Underst. 124: 31-41 (2014)
- Hervé Jégou, Cordelia Schmid, Hedi Harzallah, Jakob J. Verbeek:
Accurate Image Search Using the Contextual Dissimilarity Measure. IEEE Trans. Pattern Anal. Mach. Intell. 32(1): 2-11 (2010)
- Tingxin Yan, Vikas Kumar, Deepak Ganesan:
CrowdSearch: exploiting crowds for accurate real-time image search on mobile phones. MobiSys 2010: 77-90
- Hervé Jégou, Hedi Harzallah, Cordelia Schmid:
A contextual dissimilarity measure for accurate and efficient image search. CVPR 2007
- Oscar Cordón, Sergio Damas, Jose Santamaría:
A fast and accurate approach for 3D image registration using the scatter search evolutionary algorithm. Pattern Recognit. Lett. 27(11): 1191-1200 (2006)
- Shoji Muramatsu, Yoshiki Kobayashi:
An image pattern search method based on DP matching for detecting accurate pattern positions. Systems and Computers in Japan 29(4): 22-32 (1998)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.