- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Kumar Debasis, M. P. Singh, Rajat Gupta:
An energy saving medium access control protocol for wireless sensor networks. J. Ambient Intell. Humaniz. Comput. 12(1): 1435-1448 (2021)
- Montathar Faraon, Agnieszka Jaff, Liegi Paschoalini Nepomuceno, Victor Villavicencio:
Fake News and Aggregated Credibility: Conceptualizing a Co-Creative Medium for Evaluation of Sources Online. Int. J. Ambient Comput. Intell. 11(4): 1-25 (2020)
- Muhammad Adnan, Shahbaz Altaf, Tom Bellemans, Ansar-Ul-Haque Yasar, Elhadi M. Shakshuki:
Last-mile travel and bicycle sharing system in small/medium sized cities: user's preferences investigation using hybrid choice model. J. Ambient Intell. Humaniz. Comput. 10(12): 4721-4731 (2019)
- Selahattin Kosunalp, Mehmet Baris Tabakcioglu:
Medium access control protocols for wireless sensor networks with ambient energy. SIU 2016: 641-644
- Jun Peng:
Multidimensional Medium Access Control in Ambient Networks with Heterogeneous Interfaces and Media. ICWN 2010: 246-251
- Thomas Kuhn:
Model Driven Development of MacZ - A QoS Medium Access Control Layer for Ambient Intelligence Systems. University of Kaiserslautern, 2009, ISBN 978-3-86853-062-9, pp. 1-412
- Kaori Fujinami, Jukka Riekki:
A Case Study on an Ambient Display as a Persuasive Medium for Exercise Awareness. PERSUASIVE 2008: 266-269
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.