- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- 30th IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors, ASAP 2019, New York, NY, USA, July 15-17, 2019. IEEE 2019, ISBN 978-1-7281-1601-3 [contents]
- Luis M. Contreras, Hitoshi Asaeda, Carlos Jesus Bernardos, Nic Leymann:
Enabling New Multicast Distribution Architectures Through the Introduction of IGMP/MLD Proxy with Multiple Upstream Interfaces. BMSB 2018: 1-5
- Himanshu Agrawal, Krishna Asawa:
New Architecture for Dynamic Spectrum Allocation in Cognitive Heterogeneous Network using Self Organizing Map. CoRR abs/1612.05865 (2016)
- Jie Guo, Jun Liu, Björn Mennenga, Gerhard P. Fettweis:
A Phase-Coupled Compiler Backend for a New VLIW Processor Architecture Using Two-step Register Allocation. ASAP 2007: 346-352
- Yusuke Oike, Makoto Ikeda, Kunihiro Asada:
High-speed position detector using new row-parallel architecture for fast collision prevention system. ISCAS (4) 2003: 788-791
- Michael Sung, Ronny Krashinsky, Krste Asanovic:
Multithreading decoupled architectures for complexity-effective general purpose computing. SIGARCH Comput. Archit. News 29(5): 56-61 (2001)
- Roberto R. Osorio, Javier D. Bruguera:
New arithmetic coder/decoder architectures based on pipelining. ASAP 1997: 106-115
- Yutaka Ueno, Kiyoshi Asai:
A New Plug-In Software Architecture Applied for a Portable Molecular Structure Browser. ISMB 1997: 329-332
- Colin C. W. Hui, Tiong Jiu Ding, John V. McCanny, Roger F. Woods:
A New FFT Architecture and Chip Design for Motion Compensation based on Phase Correlation. ASAP 1996: 83-92
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.