- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Jing-Yuan Luo, Hsiang-Yun Cheng, Ing-Chao Lin, Da-Wei Chang:
TAP: Reducing the Energy of Asymmetric Hybrid Last-Level Cache via Thrashing Aware Placement and Migration. IEEE Trans. Computers 68(12): 1704-1719 (2019)
- Yu-Pei Liang, Tseng-Yi Chen, Yuan-Hao Chang, Shuo-Han Chen, Pei-Yu Chen, Wei-Kuan Shih:
Rethinking Last-level-cache Write-back Strategy for MLC STT-RAM Main Memory with Asymmetric Write Energy. ISLPED 2019: 1-6
- Hsiang-Yun Cheng, Jishen Zhao, Jack Sampson, Mary Jane Irwin, Aamer Jaleel, Yu Lu, Yuan Xie:
LAP: Loop-Block Aware Inclusion Properties for Energy-Efficient Asymmetric Last Level Caches. ISCA 2016: 103-114
- Anthony Gutierrez, Ronald G. Dreslinski, Trevor N. Mudge:
Evaluating private vs. shared last-level caches for energy efficiency in asymmetric multi-cores. ICSAMOS 2014: 191-198
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.