- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 5 matches
- Sarvesh Soni, Kirk Roberts:
An Evaluation of Two Commercial Deep Learning-Based Information Retrieval Systems for COVID-19 Literature. CoRR abs/2007.03106 (2020)
- Lobna Nassar, Fakhri Karray, Mohamed S. Kamel:
VANET IR-CAS for Commercial SA: Information Retrieval Context Aware System for VANET Commercial Service Announcement. Int. J. Intell. Transp. Syst. Res. 13(1): 37-49 (2015)
- Jose Enrique Borrás Morell, Jorge Igual, Carlos Fernández-Llatas, Vicente Traver:
A TV Commercial Retrieval System based on Audio Features. SIGMAP 2013: 65-70
- Yefei Peng, Daqing He:
Direct comparison of commercial and academic retrieval system: an initial study. CIKM 2006: 806-807
- Stephen O. Boyle, A. Patricia Miller:
Feature comparison of an in-house information retrieval system with a commercial search service. J. Am. Soc. Inf. Sci. 31(5): 309-317 (1980)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.