- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 7 matches
- Kai Zhong, Min Han, Bing Han:
Data-driven based fault prognosis for industrial systems: a concise overview. IEEE CAA J. Autom. Sinica 7(2): 330-345 (2020)
- Or Sharir, Barak Peleg, Yoav Shoham:
The Cost of Training NLP Models: A Concise Overview. CoRR abs/2004.08900 (2020)
- Min Han, Kai Zhong, Tie Qiu, Bing Han:
Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Neural Networks for Chaotic Time Series Prediction: A Concise Overview. IEEE Trans. Cybern. 49(7): 2720-2731 (2019)
- Tianwei Yue, Haohan Wang:
Deep Learning for Genomics: A Concise Overview. CoRR abs/1802.00810 (2018)
- Guido Giunti, Analía Baum, Diego Giunta, Fernando Plazzotta, Sonia E. Benitez, Adrián R. Gómez, Daniel R. Luna, Fernán Gonzalez Bernaldo de Quirós:
Serious Games: A Concise Overview on What They Are and Their Potential Applications to Healthcare. MedInfo 2015: 386-390
- Maribel Fernández:
Programming Languages and Operational Semantics - A Concise Overview. Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science, Springer 2014, ISBN 978-1-4471-6367-1, pp. 3-206
- Bozena Kaminska, Karim Arabi:
Mixed Signal DFT: A Concise Overview. ICCAD 2003: 672-680
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.