- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 9 matches
- Wilfried Michel, Ralf Schlüter, Hermann Ney:
Frame-Level MMI as A Sequence Discriminative Training Criterion for LVCSR. ICASSP 2020: 6904-6908
- Remi Francis, Tom Ash, Will Williams:
Discriminative training of RNNLMs with the average word error criterion. CoRR abs/1811.02528 (2018)
- Hao Huang, Haihua Xu, Xianhui Wang, Wushour Silamu:
Maximum F1-Score Discriminative Training Criterion for Automatic Mispronunciation Detection. IEEE ACM Trans. Audio Speech Lang. Process. 23(4): 787-797 (2015)
- Sung-Hwan Shin:
Objective-driven discriminative training and adaptation based on an MCE criterion for speech recognition and detection. Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA, USA, 2014
- Bo Liu, Hui Jiang, Jian-Lai Zhou, Ren-Hua Wang:
Discriminative Training Based on the Criterion of Least Phone Competing Tokens for Large Vocabulary Speech Recognition. ICASSP (1) 2005: 117-120
- Mohamed Afify, Olivier Siohan:
A discriminative training criterion and an associated EM learning algorithm. ICASSP 2002: 1065-1068
- Janez Kaiser, Bogomir Horvat, Zdravko Kacic:
A novel loss function for the overall risk criterion based discriminative training of HMM models. INTERSPEECH 2000: 887-890
- Cristina Chesta, Aldo Girardi, Pietro Laface, Mario Nigra:
Discriminative training of hidden Markov models using a classification measure criterion. ICASSP 1998: 449-452
- Kyungmin Na, Bumki Jeon, Dong-Il Chang, Soo-Ik Chae, Souguil Ann:
Discriminative training of hidden Markov models using overall risk criterion and reduced gradient method. EUROSPEECH 1995
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.