- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 6 matches
- Jos Lehmann, Bernd Neumann, Wilfried Bohlken, Lothar Hotz:
A Robot Waiter that Predicts Events by High-level Scene Interpretation. ICAART (1) 2014: 469-476
- Alexandre Benoît, Alice Caplier:
Fusing bio-inspired vision data for simplified high level scene interpretation: Application to face motion analysis. Comput. Vis. Image Underst. 114(7): 774-789 (2010)
- Wilfried Bohlken, Bernd Neumann:
Generation of Rules from Ontologies for High-Level Scene Interpretation. RuleML 2009: 93-107
- Johannes Hartz, Bernd Neumann:
Learning a knowledge base of ontological concepts for high-level scene interpretation. ICMLA 2007: 436-443
- Bernd Neumann, Thomas Weiss:
Navigating through Logic-Based Scene Models for High-Level Scene Interpretations. ICVS 2003: 212-222
- Sandy Dance, Zhi-Qiang Liu:
High Level Scene Interpretation using Fuzzy Belief. ICSC 1995: 258-265
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.