- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 8 matches
- Limbani Chrispin Gama, George T. Chipeta, Austine Phiri, Winner D. Chawinga:
Information behaviour of prison inmates in Malawi. J. Libr. Inf. Sci. 52(4): 1224-1236 (2020)
- Sebastian Taugerbeck, Michael Ahmadi, Marén Schorch, David Unbehaun, Konstantin Aal, Volker Wulf:
Digital Participation in Prison - A Public Discourse Analysis of the Use of ICT by Inmates. Proc. ACM Hum. Comput. Interact. 3(GROUP): 233:1-233:26 (2019)
- Chukwunonso Nwokoye, Chukwuemeka Etodike, Njideka Mbeledogu:
Community-led video creation: towards complementing reformative programmes for prison inmates. AfriCHI 2018: 27:1-27:4
- David R. Schaefer, Martin Bouchard, Jacob T. N. Young, Derek Kreager:
Friends in locked places: An investigation of prison inmate network structure. Soc. Networks 51: 88-103 (2017)
- María Barreiro-Gen, Isabel Novo-Corti:
Collaborative learning in environments with restricted access to the internet: Policies to bridge the digital divide and exclusion in prisons through the development of the skills of inmates. Comput. Hum. Behav. 51: 1172-1176 (2015)
- Mary C. Lacity, Joseph W. Rottman, Erran Carmel:
Impact Sourcing: Employing Prison Inmates to Perform Digitally-enabled Business Services. CAIS 34: 51 (2014)
- Rodney Nason, Andy Yeh:
Math Representation Tools for Facilitating Mathematical Knowledge-Building by Adult Prison-Inmate Learners. ICCE 2007: 403-410
- Alain Duhamel, E. Archer, Patrick Devos, M. C. Nuttens, Régis Beuscart:
A prototype of an information system for assessing the health status of prison inmates. MIE 1999: 37-41
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.