- case-insensitive prefix search: default
e.g., sig matches "SIGIR" as well as "signal"
- exact word search: append dollar sign ($) to word
e.g., graph$ matches "graph", but not "graphics"
- boolean and: separate words by space
e.g., codd model
- boolean or: connect words by pipe symbol (|)
Update May 7, 2017: Please note that we had to disable the phrase search operator (.) and the boolean not operator (-) due to technical problems. For the time being, phrase search queries will yield regular prefix search result, and search terms preceded by a minus will be interpreted as regular (positive) search terms.
found 4 matches
- Thomas Magelinski, Kathleen M. Carley:
Analytic Models of Roll Call Voting Dynamics. IEEE Trans. Comput. Soc. Syst. 6(5): 932-942 (2019)
- Francisco G. de Borja, Carla M. D. S. Freitas:
CivisAnalysis: Interactive Visualization for Exploring Roll Call Data and Representatives' Voting Behaviour. SIBGRAPI 2015: 257-264
- Jang-Hyun Kim, George A. Barnett, K. Hazel Kwon:
The Influence of Social Networks on the U.S. Senate Roll-Call Voting. Int. J. E Politics 1(4): 22-41 (2010)
- Timothy J. Brazill, Bernard Grofman:
Factor analysis versus multi-dimensional scaling: binary choice roll-call voting and the US Supreme Court. Soc. Networks 24(3): 201-229 (2002)
loading more results
failed to load more results, please try again later
manage site settings
To protect your privacy, all features that rely on external API calls from your browser are turned off by default. You need to opt-in for them to become active. All settings here will be stored as cookies with your web browser. For more information see our F.A.Q.